Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tizer212

Euston Steam And Sun

16 posts in this topic

Has any one been to euston steam and sun recently ? was wondering what the set up is/is it good value for money ?

Been there last week for the first time and I have to say it's been a positive surprise. It's basically a brothel: you get to the reception, pay £20 to get access to the basement, 15-20 girls available in the lounge (@ 9:00pm), you chose your favorite and move back to one of the rooms upstairs.

I met a very nice brazilian beauty, service a bit mechanical but satisfying (CBJ - FS). Rooms very basic, it seems there is a suite with jacuzzi and champagne available for a surcharge.

Total damage for 30min: 20 (reception) + 100 (girl)

PS I've been told this place has been there for over 25yrs, how can they keep a licence given the UK regulation??!!

120 for 30 mins plus 20 on the door . Lots of girls but not really vfm. Ok if you're at a loose end and havnt prearranged much

Does this place have bouncers inside the reception during evenings by any chance?

120 for 30 mins plus 20 on the door . Lots of girls but not really vfm. Ok if you're at a loose end and havnt prearranged much

It was £120 total for 30mins according to the post ("£100 to the girl") - still very pricey.

Does this place have bouncers inside the reception during evenings by any chance?

There is a monster of a guy at reception

There is a monster of a guy at reception

If they also give you towels at the reception then must be the same place. A cabbie took me here couple of yrs back but the sight of an aussie guy coming out crying claiming he had been ripped off badly made me walk away, I got as far as the reception :P

Edited by macka

If they also give you towels at the reception then must be the same place. A cabbie took me here couple of yrs back but the sight of an aussie guy coming out crying claiming he had been ripped off badly made me walk away, I got as far as the reception :P

It is certainly that place, it certainly isn't a rip off venue... honestly I do not know many places in Central London where you can walk in, select from 15 girls, have a quick shag (30min) for a total of £120. Any other similar reccomendation very welcome

I went perhaps 20 years ago and was not impressed and never went back. Hopefully for anyone going there it's changed for the better.

Just seen on the website that it's closed.

Any gossip? Have I missed something? I've not been to London for a couple of years and have to go again next week. Any other recommendations?

I stay near Euston Station but work near Shoreditch. Shall I just stick with the strip pubs in Shoreditch?

Referenced here. Not much more information though.

Just seen on the website that it's closed.

Any gossip? Have I missed something? I've not been to London for a couple of years and have to go again next week. Any other recommendations?

I stay near Euston Station but work near Shoreditch. Shall I just stick with the strip pubs in Shoreditch?

Maybe no loss if it's closed.

£120 for 1/2 hour is pretty bad vfm when compared to what £150 an hour buys you with a Thai lovely, or even a EE girl if you're lucky.

But there were about 20 to choose from, and no bait and switch. WYSIWYG.

Maybe no loss if it's closed.

£120 for 1/2 hour is pretty bad vfm when compared to what £150 an hour buys you with a Thai lovely, or even a EE girl if you're lucky.

Absofuckinglutely. If this was what all punting was about I think I would genuinely give up

Maybe so - but it was there and near my hotel and I was happy that it seemed safe and a decent service. Thanks anyway.

I don't think this place has been there for 25 years. There's a Euston Sauna a few doors down from there which is a much quieter place. I went with a gorgeous girl there many years back (my only case of premature ejaculation as luck would have it! girl was just too damn sexy).

Euston Sauna was still there when I went down to London last year, but it looks as though they lose trade to Steam and Sun