Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dan gleeballs

laws of massage?

12 posts in this topic

i enjoy going for a massage and Hr - i am not really into FPS

I have read on here about various massage only places getting raided (ie - Newbury park)

what are the implications if you were unlucky enough to be caught with your trousers down (for the want of a better phrase!)

can you get arrested?

is it the punter they are after or is it the girls or is it the boss?

any advice would be great

thanks

They aren't after the punter, at the moment. What they will be after is the owners who are then guilty of running a brothel - if they can prove FPS is offered. They may also be looking for co-erced girls, drug dealing, money laundering etc.

You will probably be just sent on your way - they may ask for your name and address but at the moment you aren't doing anything illegal. The new proposed laws would make you automatically guilty if the girl is being controlled by another person (i.e. the brothell keeper).

Then you would be arrested and charged. Something all punters should be thinking about when opposition to the laws is requested.

...if they can prove FPS is offered.

It's an interesting point.. Could you expand on that? The OP has touched on an issue that is a bit of a grey area: In the eye of the law, is there a difference between HR (or BJ for that matter) and FS?

If I read your post correctly, you seem to be saying that only if it can be proven that FS is on offer then it becomes a brothel? (so therefore the NP and BG girls are safe??)

Another, separate question is whether the Police will want the punter who was caught "with his pants down" to testify or help them with their enquiries in order to press charges against the girls/owners?

It's an interesting point.. Could you expand on that? The OP has touched on an issue that is a bit of a grey area: In the eye of the law, is there a difference between HR (or BJ for that matter) and FS?

If I read your post correctly, you seem to be saying that only if it can be proven that FS is on offer then it becomes a brothel? (so therefore the NP and BG girls are safe??)

In order for premises to be classed as a brothel they must be used for the purposes of prostitution by 2 or more prostitutes working serially or in parallel, a prostitute is a person who offers or provides sexual services to another person in return for payment or a promise of payment, so the big question is, is HR or BJ a sexual service? Do you consider that HR or BJ is a sexual service? do you think that a court would consider HR or BJ as a sexual service? Personally I have trouble in considering that the stimulation of the penis to ejaculation could be anything other than a sexual service, but you might think otherwise.

Just as a matter of interest, if you don't consider HR or BJ as a sexual service, what do you consider them to be?

Just as a matter of interest, if you don't consider HR or BJ as a sexual service, what do you consider them to be?

I'd agree with you entirely. I was wondering if there was a more precise legal definition to this. So you're saying that HR, BJ and FS are all the same in the eyes of the Law.

Having said that, I was under the impression that some establishments limit their services to offering HR only as this was/is "safe" in terms of getting a knock on the door by the boys in blue... is this assumption incorrect?

I'd agree with you entirely. I was wondering if there was a more precise legal definition to this. So you're saying that HR, BJ and FS are all the same in the eyes of the Law.

Having said that, I was under the impression that some establishments limit their services to offering HR only as this was/is "safe" in terms of getting a knock on the door by the boys in blue... is this assumption incorrect?

If we ignore the word "services" and focus on "sexual" then Section 78 "Sexual" of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 describes "sexual" as :-

penetration, touching or any other activity is sexual if a reasonable person would consider that—

(a) whatever its circumstances or any person’s purpose in relation to it, it is because of its nature sexual, or

(:D because of its nature it may be sexual and because of its circumstances or the purpose of any person in relation to it (or both) it is sexual.

Section 79 "Part 1: general interpretation" of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 describes "touching" as :

Touching includes touching—

(a) with any part of the body,

(:rolleyes: with anything else,

© through anything,

and in particular includes touching amounting to penetration.

I think that the above is worded both narrowly and widely enough to ensure the inclusion of the vast majority of sexual activity, penetrative or otherwise, and that a defence of "They wos only givin' 'em a hand shandy guv'nor" is doomed to failure.

So basically, we're all f**ked :D

Apparently Newbury Park is back up and running...

Hi, surely there must be experiences of getting caught in the act when the boys in blue have raided from members here?

It only happened to me once....

Wow...

Then I really don't understand this...

if 2 girls working from the same premises constitute a brothel, and there is no distinction between HR and FS, then the VAST majority of this business is breaking the law! How can a whole (massive) industry operate openly outside the Law?

Only a VERY tiny % of girls I have ever known work alone.

We all know that agencies, establishments and even Indies sharing flats, advertise openly and even describe in detail of what they offer...

Am I missing something?

Wow...

Then I really don't understand this...

if 2 girls working from the same premises constitute a brothel, and there is no distinction between HR and FS, then the VAST majority of this business is breaking the law!

That is correct.

How can a whole (massive) industry operate openly outside the Law?

Many reasons, ranging from - The police cannot be arsed - through to - The police are too busy catching speeding motorists - and all stations in between. The vast majority of "raids" are as a result of complaints from a member of the public, or there is the smell of iffy money in the air.

Only a VERY tiny % of girls I have ever known work alone.

We all know that agencies, establishments and even Indies sharing flats, advertise openly and even describe in detail of what they offer...

All other things being equal, what they offer is not illegal, it is where and how they do what they offer that is the interesting bit.

Am I missing something?

I don't think so.

Reminds me of the old Sunday Trading Situation. Some local authorities turned a blind eye whilst others tried to enforce the then law. Perhaps we'll get the same legislative result. Large parlours allowed to offer HR for five hours a day whilst smaller ones have no restrictions.