Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamesBG

Southampton Brothel Closed

6 posts in this topic

Todays Daily Echo Reports a brothel closure in Southampton. One person on trial, but sounds a strange story.

This is the link My link

Todays Daily Echo Reports a brothel closure in Southampton. One person on trial, but sounds a strange story.

This is the link My link

I agree it doesn't make much sense, especially the numbers. I can't believe they had 100 girls working there and I didn't know about it :lol:

"...one man paid almost £6,000 to place adverts luring punters into the business."

"The adverts were placed in a free newspaper, not the Daily Echo or any of its sister papers..."

Edited by DirtyDec

I agree it doesn't make much sense, especially the numbers. I can't believe they had 100 girls working there and I didn't know about it

It does say:

It was a rotation system where women would turn up for a week or two and then move on.”

That's fairly common for these type of places employing Chinese and Thai girls. A 100 different girls working over a period of many months/ years doesn't seem that unrealistic.

He was lucky to get away with 150 hours of community service and £500 in costs for assisting in the management of a brothel.

A coincidence or what. There is a lady working from home in Captains Place that gives a first class Naturist Massage + HR. Been many times but it's definitely not a brothel.

Edited by The Dentist

"The organisation was well thought out and run and involved some 100 girls. Having made sufficient money, they would return home."

Novel to see the standard Oriental rotation system reported as simple matter of fact. Many newspapers would have welcomed the opportunity to dive into sensationalist speculation about "trafficking", "sex slaves", etc, but in this case the prosecutor himself defused that option.