Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koos

No Thanks Dear Got A Headache

8 posts in this topic

Looking for some of you seasoned vets for some help here please.

The reason why I started punting several years back was long term illness of Mrs K who, let's say, could not perform certain wifely duties. I opted for regualr visits to the Chinese massage shops in China Town although my recent posts reflect my growing dissappointment with these establishments which I have since abandoned except for one girl with whom I have become very friendly, even outside the parlour. We have done things that I never thought were possible and I don't think I can give it up. Its the best sexual experience I have had since I lost my virginity 40 years ago.

So my problem arises because Mrs K is getting back to full health (thank God) and I foresee the situation of visiting my Chinese lady friend after work and getting home for wifey to be feeling frisky and expecting some action. She normally prefers CIM and so if I am not fully loaded she will tell immediately.

So my question to you guys is: how do you deal with that problem. Tell the mrs that you have a headache. Hardly, never heard of a guy giving up sex for a headache. Pretend that you don't cum as much anymore. Hardly, when I don't go to the Chinese shop for a while I will be fully loaded so that excuse doesn't work. I'm not wanting to give up my lady friend and I am not giving up my wife. So what do you guys with wives and partners do when confronted with the same situation?

Cheers

Koos

Tell Mrs K you are getting older and men in there 50s plus do not produce so much. She might uderstand.

The reason why I started punting several years back was long term illness of Mrs K who, let's say, could not perform certain wifely duties. I opted for regualr visits to the Chinese massage shops in China Town although my recent posts reflect my growing dissappointment with these establishments which I have since abandoned except for one girl with whom I have become very friendly, even outside the parlour. We have done things that I never thought were possible and I don't think I can give it up. Its the best sexual experience I have had since I lost my virginity 40 years ago.

So my problem arises because Mrs K is getting back to full health (thank God) and I foresee the situation of visiting my Chinese lady friend after work and getting home for wifey to be feeling frisky and expecting some action. She normally prefers CIM and so if I am not fully loaded she will tell immediately.

So my question to you guys is: how do you deal with that problem. Tell the mrs that you have a headache. Hardly, never heard of a guy giving up sex for a headache. Pretend that you don't cum as much anymore. Hardly, when I don't go to the Chinese shop for a while I will be fully loaded so that excuse doesn't work. I'm not wanting to give up my lady friend and I am not giving up my wife. So what do you guys with wives and partners do when confronted with the same situation?

Cheers

Koos

Hmm, this happened to me - and I never turn down sex so it was a bit awkward. I finally settled on looking really fed up and saying that I played with myself earlier and so couldn't make it again. She always understands.

It is of course deeply wrong to be putting off your wife in favour of the WG/ masseuse when your wife is very willing. Never bothered me if she isn't in the mood but now I try to plan around it.

From your post I gather you're in your fifties, so I doubt that Mrs Koos is up for it every night. It ought to be possible to combine the two. This, at any rate, was never a problem for me.

Tell Mrs K you are getting older and men in there 50s plus do not produce so much. She might understand.

My excuse is that I say my 'load' varies with how much water I've had to consume, seems to have done the trick so far. Good luck :)

My excuse is that I say my 'load' varies with how much water I've had to consume, seems to have done the trick so far. Good luck :)

I'm moving this one to 'General Discussion', as I think you may get more replies there!

Cheers

Koos

She prefers CIM ?.......You're a lucky guy,

I'm so jealous. :(

Edited by softlad

Just say that while you have been waiting you have had the need to pleasure yourself whilkst awaiting her speedy recovery and there for you don't produce as much, although I'm sure she isn't expecting everynight :blink: probably wants to read her books at some point :o