Bobin About

Zena- A Grovelling Apology...

20 posts in this topic

Just spent a lovely time with Zena at the new place in MK (Diva's, nice flat with a lift that I only found on the way down but that's another story).

Anyway, as she was running late, I spent a very pleasant ten minutes talking to Mrs Diva (and an even more pleasant two seconds seeing the gorgeous and topless Kitty when she steppeed into the lounge for a mo), in the course of which, I revealed my secret Punternet identity...

Now, going back to the thread about Zena being at Indian Palace, I was a tad disparaging about her money motivation (probably cos I'm always on the verge of having the hobby become an addiction), tho this certainly wasn't enough to put me off seeing her again- she is, if you like someone exotic as well as incredibly horny, just about unbeatable...

So, as I said, had a fantastic session with her, culminating in sloppy and downright dirty CIM. On the way out, saw and said bye to Mrs D who said 'bye, Bobbin About, nice to meet you'. Zena, who is as bright as she is sexy, repeated my earlier post almost word for word.

Um, whoops...

Luckily, she took it in good spirit, no tantrums or diva behaviour (see what I did there).

So Zena Warrior Princess (I used to luv that) didn't get out her broadsword and slice you Into a shish kebab, with some salad and chilli sauce? :P

in the course of which, I revealed my secret Punternet identity...

Was she star-struck?

So Zena Warrior Princess (I used to luv that) didn't get out her broadsword and slice you Into a shish kebab, with some salad and chilli sauce? :P

forget the chilli sauce...I could always do that to you if you like jerboa- you seem more like a garlic sauce guy to me :P

Was she star-struck?

I don't think that was the word for it !!!

Bloody hell that was embarrassing. Bobin I am so sorry I had no idea she would have a clue what I was talking about. If it is any consolation I felt a bigger pratt than you. She actually thought it was funny that you had been caught out she was fine x

forget the chilli sauce...I could always do that to you if you like jerboa- you seem more like a garlic sauce guy to me :P

Well actually Ms Zena I'm like chilli sauce, hot and spicy, and leave you with a sore bum In the morning lol. :P

Well actually Ms Zena I'm like chilli sauce, hot and spicy, and leave you with a sore bum In the morning lol. :P

I can vouch for that.

Did I misread that, or was that a thinly veiled reference to Jerboa poking TeaBags bum?

Did I misread that, or was that a thinly veiled reference to Jerboa poking TeaBags bum?

"Thinly veiled" - I thought that it was little more obvious than that. Let's stand back and watch the fall out...

Was she star-struck?

Not much of a secret either :lol: :lol:

I can vouch for that.

TB you tart, no need to tell the whole world! :P

Not much of a secret either :lol: :lol:

More of an aberation ! :);)

Just spent a lovely time with Zena at the new place in MK (Diva's, nice flat with a lift that I only found on the way down but that's another story).

Anyway, as she was running late, I spent a very pleasant ten minutes talking to Mrs Diva (and an even more pleasant two seconds seeing the gorgeous and topless Kitty when she steppeed into the lounge for a mo), in the course of which, I revealed my secret Punternet identity...

Now, going back to the thread about Zena being at Indian Palace, I was a tad disparaging about her money motivation (probably cos I'm always on the verge of having the hobby become an addiction), tho this certainly wasn't enough to put me off seeing her again- she is, if you like someone exotic as well as incredibly horny, just about unbeatable...

So, as I said, had a fantastic session with her, culminating in sloppy and downright dirty CIM. On the way out, saw and said bye to Mrs D who said 'bye, Bobbin About, nice to meet you'. Zena, who is as bright as she is sexy, repeated my earlier post almost word for word.

Um, whoops...

Luckily, she took it in good spirit, no tantrums or diva behaviour (see what I did there).

A very nice& well deserved apology .

But are you sure that you will get CIM next time around....or most probably you will get CIS ...A shot in Space ...???

Now the secret is out about a dicretionary service .

Just wanted to add that I have seen Zena recently and done a FR as well.

She was a very good experience and will be looking forward to a repeat meeting.

Sadly havent had the pleasure of meeting Zena yet.

But hopefully soon. Cant ignore the praise being raised...Provided I can get the opportunity.

But hopefully soon. Cant ignore the praise being raised...Provided I can get the opportunity.

Yes It's a tough job, to many ladies to choose from, but you got no excuse, you live In MK lol. :D

be lovely to meet you overworked

promises promises

Yes It's a tough job, to many ladies to choose from, but you got no excuse, you live In MK lol. :D

whats your excuse jerboa not had the pleasure of meeting you yet either

Zena is one girl that I would break my no parlours rule for. Will definitely see her soon!