mattf

any experience with enigma spa??

69 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience with enigma spa in ripley? I read nice field reports on natasha...any experience with natasha?

any suggestions about ladies at enigma if you had an experience?

Hi mattf I removed your link as I didn't feel it was needed in order for you get the info you are asking for

ST

Hi Matt

I've been to Enigma spa before and met Natasha.

When I met her there was loads of kissing which really got me going and the oral and the sex were very good:)

She is a nice girl and I did have a good time with her. The only thing that I wasn't to happy about was she wouldn't let me cum twice in the 45 mins that I had booked even after offering to her pay extra.

Every girl I have met in Sheffield has let me cum twice for an extra £20 so it has put me off going back to see her as I'm greedy:D

Chezzie John

Yip - Natasha is very good - PS rather than GF.

My favourite lady from this establishment has to be Caroline - she is just a lovely lass!!!

Go on, go on - you know you want to.

yes had a good time with Tia she is very sexy a good punt

Enigma Spa is an extremely well run parlour; the showers are hot, the rooms are good and you're always made to feel welcome. If you have any problems (unlikely) the owner will always listen. Certainly better than anything I've ever seen in Sheffield. Of course for those of you who are lbb members, prices aren't inclusive and there is a door fee so the parlour may be more expensive than you're used to.

Of the girls currently there I have seen Yasmin, Caroline, Tia, Sonia, Natasha, Emma-Claire and Angelique - all of whom fall into the "recommended" category.

Obviously when selecting one of these you would have to consider your own predelictions on what sort of service/girl you require. I have no idea about a "come twice" type of service; the normal procedure is to have a stimulating/erotic massage and then get down to the extras.

My expereience with this parlour was only the once. It has my all time pet hate of a menu price policy.

You pay a door fee then it seesm that everything is extra from taking your clothes off to putting them back on again. While the service was good and the place itself is clean and well run the charges for what worked out as a basic service incl ow were over £80 which is frankly just too much.

I do rather suspect that I was identified as someone from out of the area and as such was targeted for as much as they could get out of me probably on the grounds that i was only ever going to visit once. In fact I have a regular customer in that area and if the experience had been even a little bit less giving me the feeling that I had been fleeced then I would have probably visited once a month. As it is I will never ever return and from that day on I will never visit parlours that charge using a menu price list.

By all means give the place a try and let us know how you feel. All I can do is be honest about my visit.

Some smashing girls work there, but I've booked in advance only to find the girl/facilties in use. Seems they can't refuse cash in hand. They've done it to me twice now, and yes it does get expensive when you add it all up which is why I'm no longer a customer!

Having been a regular punter at enigma I have to say that the girls get frustrated by bookings that DONT turn up at the time they are booked for, quite a regular event to be honest. Do you really expect popular girls just to sit & do nothing when they could take a walk in to fill the gap???

And I have to say that you only get what you pay for in this industry, like everything else in life. Pay peanuts and get a poor service, but pay the rate & you get a time that was worth the money!!! Simple as that!

I had a very strange experience there, on both visits. It almost felt as if they thought I was an undercover cop or something - no services were offered at all (not even massage) until I prompted.

Very weird. I won't return there. There was a much better spot in Codnor, but don't know if it's still operational.

To all those who knock Enigma, sorry but (& yes I am a Local, but have tried other establishments) it is a sound place!!!

If you get offered a price list then that's because the 'girls' don't feel comfortable with you....

If you don't get the service that you feel you ought to... then maybe you forget that those 'girl's' have the right to chose what and what dosen't happen in the room!!

Remember guys. just because you are paying for whatever, dosent give you the right to demand owt that they dont offer up front!!!

Sorry... Yes I do know an awful lot of them & they are all good people, dont dish them because that dont do just what you want!!!

Apologies for bringing up an old thread -

Regarding enigma - its becoming a bit of a enigma for me to find out how much wonga would be required when visiting the establishment. I've tried emailing but its been over a week and nothing as of yet.

From the site Frankie looks sublime - but again I cant seem to find any FR's for her.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all

i av benn to the enigma lots of times natasha was the best every time you saw the lady it got better . she as been gone about 4years allas would love to see her again

all time wg the ather girls there were very good amanda jasmin and angalique but over the years the standerd has droped at one time it was the best place in the east mids but now well down the rankings the last girl i saw there that was good was gemma

the last time i went about oct last year i saw sonia she looked great but in to the vip differant matter

can i give you oral no next time you vist

can i rim you no next time

can i finger you no next time

cim no next time all for £105 i dont need this after going there loads of times i think the best thing sue can do is get tasha back and lift the place up again was the top place but now you can do alot better some were differant

Ohare9

Have you ever thought of running a spell-check over your posts?

Nobby

Apologies for bringing up an old thread -

Regarding enigma - its becoming a bit of a enigma for me to find out how much wonga would be required when visiting the establishment. I've tried emailing but its been over a week and nothing as of yet.

From the site Frankie looks sublime - but again I cant seem to find any FR's for her.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all

Enigma Spa has gone ominously quiet recently.They usually post on Service Providers Board East Mids Region every weekend but nothing since 29th March.

I wonder if the H.H bug is responsible???

Enigma has gone down hill IMHO...there seems to be the same girls week after week and it was better when Amanda, Danielle, Natasha and others worked there.

Every time they get a nice new girl starting she doesn't seem to last long and I suspect the the current girls that work there are scared that they will have no punters...they need to get theit act together...I have stopped going to Enigma for the one reason...it has got stale in there

iam glad its just not me that feels the enigma as gone down hill

it now puts its girls on the other site trade must be slow at around £110 a punt you can get better

shame i was a big fan

frankie is still from time to time but dont get carried away

Enigma has gone down hill IMHO...there seems to be the same girls week after week and it was better when Amanda, Danielle, Natasha and others worked there.

Every time they get a nice new girl starting she doesn't seem to last long and I suspect the the current girls that work there are scared that they will have no punters...they need to get theit act together...I have stopped going to Enigma for the one reason...it has got stale in there

Personally I don't see that things have changed overmuch since I wrote a response in 2007 and am rather surprised to see this thread re-emerge in 2010. Someone once said "variety is the spice of life" and it seems clear from the responses that Enigma appears to have suffered from having a stable and reliable team in place. There are plenty of places where the girls change virtually every month and where continuity is a word that is never heard. If a parlour maintains a safe, healthy and clean working environment for its masseuses, I don't think it should be criticised for not having a rapid turnaround in its staff.

I've been reading the board with interest and it's comforting to know that there are a lot of people who had a place for Enigma Spa in their hearts, and are worried and concerned about us (as they see it). As rightly pointed out by "Bigdipper", we have been particularly careful with the H.H. bug, and that's why we have kept a very low profile from the blue helmets that the H.H. bug brings! However, whilst I can read things and let them ride, sometimes things need to be challenged.

It's nice to hear that you thought we were the best in the East Midlands, but you have the wrong tense. I like to think we are still the best parlour in the East Midlands, and I want to keep it that way. You may not have noticed in the world away from punting that we are in a recession. Well even during a recession, we have refurbished the place to maintain our high standards. Both the bedroom and the VIP room have been refitted, if you don't believe me, then come and see for yourself. Some of the new & recent comments here, show that the people making them haven't been for a while and need to get their "facts" correct. We are not going downhill, we are trying to make the best even better.

The fact that we are making it through the recession shows how much our true clients value us, when other places are closing. But we can only do so much if our clients aren't telling us what they want. It's all very well posting comments hidden away in this forum, but has any of you with constructive criticism got the balls to tell me to my face. Despite what you may think from this post, I am approachable and will always listen to comments from clients - positive, negative, or just ho-hum! And if "OHare9" wants to take that personally, then I'd be especially pleased for him to come along with a list of his views and discuss them over a tea and a packet of hobnobs!

Judging by some of the comments, you'd think I'm just a dumb blonde and deserving of putting down. Well bollocks to that because I take great pride in running a successful business, with a great and loyal staff, who have worked hard in getting this business through the recession, and I suspect very few of you who have written on here have anything like as much experience in running a business and what's required to make it work. Sure we make mistakes (but not as many as you think) and to show here's 2 examples of those direct criticisms:-

Not quoting prices on e-mail?

Are you a punter or the vice-squad! Your name at the top doesn't tell me that. Besides the price of the massage is on the website (and you have a computer to visit the site, else you wouldn't be writing on this site) - prices in the room are at the discretion of the lady you see, you should know that!

Not posting on service provider notice board?

We are allowed holidays, just like the punters. Even when I didn't post on punternet notice board, the rota was updated on our website - again, you put hard work into typing a criticism on the computer, but too lazy to type in our web address or click a link!

To the charge of keeping the same staff I have to plead guilty, because they have been absolutely brilliant and so loyal and hard working for me. Like I say, there's a recession on, and lots of new girls turn to "working" for some quick money. If you look on the Another-Work site, you'll have seen that by the increase of numbers on there. We're all fighting for less free money though, which is why you'll find so many offering themselves cheaply, and I find that for a search on there within any given radius of your postcode, you'll usually find about 10-15% offering bareback. Fine, I realise that there are punters who always want "fresh meat" just like "Phil38" does, but I've been lucky in having quite a large client base who want a safe place, with girls they know are clean and that they can trust to talk to. They do like their regulars - even Phil38 seems to remember his regulars like Amanda & Natasha.

Most of the new girls just go straight to A-W without even trying a parlour, so I struggle to get them. You punters seem quite happy with that though and then criticise me for keeping the same staff without seeing the flaw in your own logic.

Those that want the "fresh meat" can always try the girls on A-W, but will you get a sauna, will you get a jacuzzi, will you get the chat with several girls before going down to the room? We're not blind to the change that's going on in the punting world, which is why we've tried to keep with the times by advertising on A-W. But the best analogy I can make is, you can have a McDonalds, or you can have a candle-lit restaurant meal - the choice is yours, but I know which I prefer. Fortunately, there's enough people out there who agree with me, so I'll carry on being the Delia Smith of the punting world - there's a pervy thought to finish on!

Right, that's enough of venting my anger, thanks for taking the time to read.

I've been going to Enigma for years and one reason is that, having got to know the girls and vice versa, a mutual understanding of what everyone likes enhances the experience. Each time, I find that little bit extra from the previous time keeps me wanting to return. I've moved to Scotland now but whenever I can, I'll call in at Enigma because I know how I'll be treated. If the girls changed regularly and I had a not so pleasant experience a 450 mile round trip would be a big disappointment. If the Enigma girls read this then it's less than two weeks before my next trip and it can't come soon enough

I've been going to Enigma for years and one reason is that, having got to know the girls and vice versa, a mutual understanding of what everyone likes enhances the experience. Each time, I find that little bit extra from the previous time keeps me wanting to return. I've moved to Scotland now but whenever I can, I'll call in at Enigma because I know how I'll be treated. If the girls changed regularly and I had a not so pleasant experience a 450 mile round trip would be a big disappointment. If the Enigma girls read this then it's less than two weeks before my next trip and it can't come soon enough

ha thats nice love I'm pleased to hear that you are one of many of our still loyal clients.

see you soon xx s

. Fine, I realise that there are punters who always want "fresh meat" just like "Phil38" does, but I've been lucky in having quite a large client base who want a safe place, with girls they know are clean and that they can trust to talk to. They do like their regulars - even Phil38 seems to remember his regulars like Amanda & Natasha.

Right, that's enough of venting my anger, thanks for taking the time to read.

Not so much 'Fresh Meat' more a case of get some more girls to work there...you never seem to have any new girls these days and some you do have don't seem to last long for whatever reason,

The girls you have at the moment...just don't 'float my boat' as such...

I've been a regular customer of Enigma for several years; my last visit was a few days ago, when Sue showed me some of the adverse comments posted on this thread.

Generally speaking, I definitely think Enigma is the best parlour in this part of the country, and the lovely Sue is far and away the best and most honest parlour manager in the business. The fact that she has kept the business going through the recession, while many far bigger businesses have gone to the wall, speaks volumes.

I have very rarely had a disappointing experience there. Part of the reason is that, as a regular and long-time customer, Sue knows what I like; if I enquire about a new girl, she will tell me whether she thinks I'll like her, and is honest enough to tell me if I won't.

In response to some of the points raised:

The same girls for a long time: Isn't that a good thing??? If a parlour keeps changing girls frequently, it usually means one of two things - either the girls themselves aren't up to much and are sacked, or the establishment isn't up to much ( e.g. taking too big a cut from them ), so the girls get out as soon as they can. Surely the fact that the same girls have stayed long term shows that both they and the establishment are very good!

The current Enigma girls are honest, hard-working, loyal and reliable; Sue wouldn't have kept them on if they weren't!

They use a menu price system:

Have you honestly ever heard of a parlour which doesn't? They only do this with new customers; once you become a regular, and the girls get to know and trust you, then you know the score, and it no longer needs to be discussed.

Paying the door fee, then paying extras to the girl:

Not advertising the full price on web site, or giving it in e-mails:

Whoever complains about either of these things obviously knows nothing about the legalities of this business. FYI, it's ILLEGAL to advertise prices for the "extras"! When you pay the door fee, you are paying for A MASSAGE, and nothing more. Whatever else happens in the room is, in legal parlance, "a matter of choice between consenting adults" - i.e. what you do and what you pay for it is a private matter between you and the girl.

This is precisely how they keep the business legal, you idiots!!!

And finally, to those who whinge about not being treated very well by the girls:

How the girls treat you depends entirely on how YOU treat THEM! If you treat them with the courtesy and respect they deserve, it will be reciprocated. If you don't, then what the hell do you expect? If you behave like a gentleman, you will be treated accordingly; if you behave like a pain in the arse, ditto!

If you find that you don't get the service and treatment which you hoped for, then the answer is simple - f**k off, and come back when you have learned how to treat a lady properly!!!