Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tonyofstoney

'no New Field Reports At This Time'

9 posts in this topic

I've just tried to submit a field report on a lady and I got a message 'No new field reports are being accepted at this time as the mailbox is full'. I've never seen this before; does it happen often, and how long does it usually take for the mailbox to be cleared so new FRs can be submitted?

All depends on how long it is before Galahad gets around to it ..

and that depends on whether he is about or away on travels / hols.

Its a 100% Galhad domian as I understand it ...............and good luck to him.

I submitted a first report a day or two back, no prob with that , it's still pending however.

Question from a newbie reporter, I may have missed this somewhere and apolgies if I have, is there any way of editing a FR before it's published? or deleting it and starting over again? I've thought of something that I should have added, but can't see a way of editing...

Or.... once it's published is it possible to edit or delete and add back as new?

I submitted a first report a day or two back, no prob with that , it's still pending however.

Question from a newbie reporter, I may have missed this somewhere and apolgies if I have, is there any way of editing a FR before it's published? or deleting it and starting over again? I've thought of something that I should have added, but can't see a way of editing...

Or.... once it's published is it possible to edit or delete and add back as new?

Once the report is published (and has a number assigned) you can submit a FR Feedback form (link on the main FR search page) to request changes.

Once the report is published (and has a number assigned) you can submit a FR Feedback form (link on the main FR search page) to request changes.

Actually, not to worry, just seen it get assigned a number and published, on reflection happy with that .. Cheers for the help anyhow :)

I've used this facility a number of times and I've always found Galahad very prompt at addressing changes (even when - and with me they mostly are - they are simple typos and grammatical errors!!). Cheers G.

While we are on the subject of Fr's, does anyone know how often newly submitted FR's are posted up?Is it every 3 or 4 days etc? thanks

While we are on the subject of Fr's, does anyone know how often newly submitted FR's are posted up?Is it every 3 or 4 days etc? thanks

I think it's once again "whenever G can do it".

'G' must be a very busy guy... ;-)