Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martyr

Owo To Completion..was It Just Me?

12 posts in this topic

Spurred on by the `is OWO overrated` thread,it got me thinking..NO IT ISN`T :D

When I started punting back in the 80`s OWO to completion was`normal`.I didn`t ask for it specifically but it was provided anyway by 5 of the 6 girls I saw.I`m not complaining :D .However,from mid-1986(AIDS campaign time)it became almost impossible to get.For the last 3 years of the decade I saw Julie(aka Dawn..God she was fantastic)in Brum.She did OWO,but never to completion,didn`t stop me hinting,but the reply was always`I wish I could`.I did ring other girls but it wasn`t provided,but Julie was so fantastic I was happy to continue seeing her. Shame she retired. :(

Then in the 90`s,of the 32 girls I saw,only 3 did OWO,never to completion.I asked most of the others if they would.`No` being the answer. I often thought`Was it me?`. OK I`m no George Clooney,more George Melly,without the eyepatch....and the liking for jazz...or being a pouf.But I also must have phoned 300+ girls during the decade and not one offered OWO.

In the noughties however,I have seen 45 WG`S,and ALL have done OWO,and only a dozen haven`t gone all the way.

Was this usual?Did anyone else find OWO(to completion or otherwise}harder to find than Lord Lucan on Shergar?during the 90`s......or was it just me?

Spurred on by the `is OWO overrated` thread,it got me thinking..NO IT ISN`T :D

When I started punting back in the 80`s OWO to completion was`normal`.I didn`t ask for it specifically but it was provided anyway by 5 of the 6 girls I saw.I`m not complaining :D .However,from mid-1986(AIDS campaign time)it became almost impossible to get.For the last 3 years of the decade I saw Julie(aka Dawn..God she was fantastic)in Brum.She did OWO,but never to completion,didn`t stop me hinting,but the reply was always`I wish I could`.I did ring other girls but it wasn`t provided,but Julie was so fantastic I was happy to continue seeing her. Shame she retired. :(

Then in the 90`s,of the 32 girls I saw,only 3 did OWO,never to completion.I asked most of the others if they would.`No` being the answer. I often thought`Was it me?`. OK I`m no George Clooney,more George Melly,without the eyepatch....and the liking for jazz...or being a pouf.But I also must have phoned 300+ girls during the decade and not one offered OWO.

In the noughties however,I have seen 45 WG`S,and ALL have done OWO,and only a dozen haven`t gone all the way.

Was this usual?Did anyone else find OWO(to completion or otherwise}harder to find than Lord Lucan on Shergar?during the 90`s......or was it just me?

I'm with you mate.....

Sometimes it's better than penetrative sex for me. :)

I'm with you mate.....

Sometimes it's better than penetrative sex for me. :)

Particularly in 69 !!!!! :D :D :D

out of interest how many wifes/gf's let u cim? I find not many

lucky you- as long as u don't marry her you probably ok!

out of interest how many wifes/gf's let u cim? I find not many

Mine did and loved it until we stopped having a sex life. She always said she wasn't sure but what to do but I couldn't actually see any problem.

All of the girls I've seen offered it,I was with a WG Friday night who does Bareback cum in pussy!!!

I just opted to cum in her mouth,seems a lot of girls now offer bareback cum and OWO CIM seems the norm,a lot of Indies seem to do it.

OWO CIM seems the norm,a lot of Indies seem to do it.

Yes,a lot do now,but not in the 1990`s,at least that was my experience

Yes,a lot do now,but not in the 1990`s,at least that was my experience

Was mine too.

All of the girls I've seen offered it,I was with a WG Friday night who does Bareback cum in pussy!!!

I just opted to cum in her mouth,seems a lot of girls now offer bareback cum and OWO CIM seems the norm,a lot of Indies seem to do it.

I'd never see a girl who does bareback,when researching a girl, the first thing I look for is if she offers bareback.

Why on earth would you take the risk?