macka

Most Uninhibited Wg You Have Seen?

42 posts in this topic

As above,who is the most uninhibited wg you have seen or still see in terms of their general service provided? (pls note 'bareback' not to be included!)

Briony/Olina would be a good shout but there are quite a few. There was a girl I picked up in Thailand that didn't have "No" in her vocabulary. She said "I like you, you do anything you want"... My eyes lit up :blink: "hmm, anything?". She was incredibly filthy. It was hard to keep up with her. She wanted it pretty much non stop. Little to no time to sleep. Worth the cost of the flight over there just to get your hands on her. A real sexually charged specimen. Very memorable experience.

My view of uninhibited is probably going to be different from most other peoples. I like girls that are able to show affection, passion and sensuality. I've not seen many girls that don't hold loads back and only the one girl, that I thought gave me all she had, which was pretty fucking fantastic! btw she has quit working as a WG.

My view of uninhibited is probably going to be different from most other peoples. I like girls that are able to show affection, passion and sensuality. I've not seen many girls that don't hold loads back and only the one girl, that I thought gave me all she had, which was pretty fucking fantastic! btw she has quit working as a WG.

I think your post will leave many baffled, especially non-punters/outsiders. However, I do think you make a good point, and it is a relative but much welcomed rarity when it happens.

BristolBBWClaire; I have never seen anyone get so much rapturous enjoyment from sex, and I doubt I ever will.

Edited by Vin DaLoo

Briony/Olina would be a good shout but there are quite a few. There was a girl I picked up in Thailand that didn't have "No" in her vocabulary. She said "I like you, you do anything you want"... My eyes lit up :blink: "hmm, anything?". She was incredibly filthy. It was hard to keep up with her. She wanted it pretty much non stop. Little to no time to sleep. Worth the cost of the flight over there just to get your hands on her. A real sexually charged specimen. Very memorable experience.

And of course, you have kept her contact details :P .......... Haven't you ?? :o

Either Elise in Nottingham, who was stark raving mental and would jump me as soon as I got in the door and would leave me pretty much unable to walk out again, Sadly retired or imploded one or the other.

Or more recently MercedesWett from that other site, not the best looking woman I have ever met but an excellent punt, practically screams at you to go harder or deeper etc, definitely an Incall rather than an outcall.

My view of uninhibited is probably going to be different from most other peoples. I like girls that are able to show affection, passion and sensuality.

I think you're the same as me, showing affection, passion and sensuality does it for me anyday.

And of course, you have kept her contact details :P .......... Haven't you ?? :o

Most definitely ;) , would not have left without knowing I'll fuck her again ! Would be unwise at this juncture to give any hints on her other then that she had the most amazing body... In the event she gets taken out the scene by a large sum of money by some loaded fella, but that said she will probably continue to fuck regardless. Can't see her stopping anytime soon. She won't know what to do with her day if she isn't screwing guys and girls!

Edited by envy123

Most definitely ;) , would not have left without knowing I'll fuck her again ! Would be unwise at this juncture to give any hints on her other then that she had the most amazing body... In the event she gets taken out the scene by a large sum of money by some loaded fella, but that said she will probably continue to fuck regardless. Can't see her stopping anytime soon. She won't know what to do with her day if she isn't screwing guys and girls!

In that case I'd definitely keep her to myself, as well !! :D :D

I think you're the same as me, showing affection, passion and sensuality does it for me anyday.

x3 This is what Im also getting at..not just the range of services available/provided but the manner of the girl towards you and the vibes you get off them....some are probably 'good' in terms of services and being friendly but you know there is another level which only a select few wg's are able to achieve.I saw a girl last yr in a parlour who had that affect on me...was so good I extended my stay!She has since left but there will be others out there!

Maybe there is also a element of chemistry and as punters we may click with some wg's more than others like we do with anyone in society whether it be mates or girlfriends etc

Spot on Kid A.

It has to be Caitland in MK. I have never met anyone as filthy or as dedicated to sex as her. I don't think there is an act out there that she has not tried,filmed or is up for.

That's actually a very good interpretation of 'uninhibited' IMO.

Whilst it can rightly refer to the range of services offered (and in that respect, I've yet to find a wg to equal Alex at Max's), I actually prefer an intimate GFE which is prolly far harder to define.

Unfortunately such encounters are so much down to the personal chemistry between the wg and her client that it is almost impossible to provide recommendations or give examples (although TBH a casual look at my FRs will give some pointers).

B

megan and aeriel of mk both fitted the bill and from manny moons ago a kiwi from near earls ct rd,a mancunian blonde from edgware and clare from dublin whom i met in a hotel bar and kept me and a mate engaged all night :D

Envy, was it the one in the video link ? :D

BristolBBWClaire; I have never seen anyone get so much rapturous enjoyment from sex, and I doubt I ever will.

Go Claire go. :D :D You wont get better than any that in any FR.

Good thread ..........a couple of extra names to add to the 'to do' list already!!

My offering......

If I was working/ based in the South ...Look no further than the delicious Kitty ( MK and London currently I think).. unforgettable !

If I venture North ..then it would have to be the scrummy Strawberry in Cumbria ..GFE par excelleence

Both of these ladies do themselves and their profession proud.

Shanelle of St Albans - pure unadulterated filth - love it :P

Go Claire go. :D :D You wont get better than any that in any FR.

Im dyslexic on Tuesdays :rolleyes:

Sorry Claire :D

I'd have to go with TORI BAYNES. Good Dancer, Great Body, GREAT SHAG!

megan and aeriel of mk both fitted the bill and from manny moons ago a kiwi from near earls ct rd,a mancunian blonde from edgware and clare from dublin whom i met in a hotel bar and kept me and a mate engaged all night :D

Soon as I saw the thread title Ariel was the first girl who sprang to mind. God I wish she'd un-retire!

Soon as I saw the thread title Ariel was the first girl who sprang to mind. God I wish she'd un-retire!

Indeed, in recent times Ariel has to be right up there.

From my punting past, top spot is shared between:

A Romanian girl called Melissa (I know, I don't think it was her real name either!) in Brussels with whom things got so frenzied that I ended up with a head would requiring stitches; and

A welsh girl called Claire who worked the streets around Shoreditch when I was a mere youth and didn't know better. A session with her always started with a visit to her dealer, then back to the dingy flat she used which had a huge fat bloke permanently glued to an armchair in front of the TV and into her work room which had just a matress on the floor....and then all hell would be let loose with no sense of time or anything else.

Life is ful of good memories!

Shanelle of St Albans - pure unadulterated filth - love it :P

I concur, Shannelle was certainly my first thought too!

Honourable mentions must go to the sadly retired Keira Pharrell and her friend, who is still around, Candy Cain.