Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AntonyB

Autumn Punting

24 posts in this topic

This is my favorite time to be punting darker evenings mean that you don't look dodgy walking around an area and can approach at your own pace.

And that horrible humid heat is no longer making punts a hot sweaty mess. It feels good to get to your destination and be welcomed in from the cold and then the fun begins B)

What are other peoples favorite seasons to punt in?

Hmmm, yes. There's a lot to be said for the colder weather. I love to have my really cold, mid-winter, hands warmed as they cup a couple of nice firm breasts.....

My favourite seasons for punting are Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter :D

"Autumn Punting"

I thought this was going to be a Post about us "silver Punters"

I can't say that Autumn is special for me. :mellow:

I'm more a Summer person, heat makes me horny! :D

However, I did have a great time last xmas. Had the week off work, which I normally find depressing, went on three punts, two of which where amazing. I'm planning to do three outings in a week, this xmas too! B)

Edited by Kid A

Autumn punting is more expensive for me as I have to buy extra batteries for the vicarage bicycle.

Autumn? That was last week- it's winter now. Anyway, apart from when it is over 30 degrees C outside and humid (hardly ever) any season is a good time.

Yes I much prefer being able to move around in the darkness when the nights draw in, I am much more likely to punt in my home town as the chances of being spotted are virtually nil as everyone's tucked up safe and warm inside.

Yes - I like to meet ladies of the night when it's dark, not in broad daylight. I know the night has a thousand eyes but none of them have seen me as yet.

What I like about spring and summer, is that all the short skirts and summer dresses come out, but as a result I am horny much more of the time. In the colder months there's always the hazard of bad showers to contend with. So in balance I'd have to say I prefer the warmer months for punting.

This is my favorite time to be punting darker evenings mean that you don't look dodgy walking around an area and can approach at your own pace.

And that horrible humid heat is no longer making punts a hot sweaty mess. It feels good to get to your destination and be welcomed in from the cold and then the fun begins B)

What are other peoples favorite seasons to punt in?

I hadnt thought of that but now you mention it the part about 'welcomed in from the cold and the fun begins' really rings true for me.....I remember on one particularly memorable, freezing cold, dark, winter night being let into that warm, cosy apartment by 'Champagne'................a wonderfully uninhibited, warm, passionate and very memorable hour soon passed.

I do like summer too however as the heat and sunshine brings out so many god-damned beautiful women, (where the hell do they all come from....?...its ridiculous!!), onto the streets of London, in not too many clothes..............your hormones rise to overwhelming levels and the inevitable, hot, torrid, joyously tension relieving punts begin.

For me it's one of the bonuses of dull time of year. I used to do a lot of punting after work and found things much easier when it was dark early.

Hmmm, yes. There's a lot to be said for the colder weather. I love to have my really cold, mid-winter, hands warmed as they cup a couple of nice firm breasts.....

I bet your cold hands on her naked body make you very popular!

What could be nice about the darker nights...is that us ladies may have cosier boudoirs! And maybe a hot chocolate greeting, with marshmallows floating on top! A cup of hot pumpkin soup at Halloween, at Christmas, some hot mulled wine, and a mince pie, the list is endless! We hang up cold damp coats on a hanger above the radiator, so as you have a cosy coat to leave with...there are loads of reasons why you all should visit us ladies in autumn/winter!

My favourite seasons for punting are Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter :D

...I wholeheartedly second that! :)

What could be nice about the darker nights...is that us ladies may have cosier boudoirs! And maybe a hot chocolate greeting, with marshmallows floating on top! A cup of hot pumpkin soup at Halloween, at Christmas, some hot mulled wine, and a mince pie, the list is endless! We hang up cold damp coats on a hanger above the radiator, so as you have a cosy coat to leave with...there are loads of reasons why you all should visit us ladies in autumn/winter!

This!

A few years back now on a visit in December the young lady in question had been up the previous night baking pies and other festive treats and laid on quite a spread for the day..

I was first in the door so was torn between frolicking and nommy mince pies......

I was torn for about 0.0005 seconds before deciding by the way......mince pies for desert...om nom nom

Much prefer to Summer -- when it is simply too hot, as in June this yr .

I prefer it when it's decent if not necessarily hot weather. I don't mind autumn/winter so long as the room and bed is warm enough.

I bet your cold hands on her naked body make you very popular!

What do you think makes their nipples erect?

I couldn't of put it any better myself Dolly. these are one of the many reasons that the Autumn and Winter as my Favourite seasons. now't better then a relaxing evening curl up by the fire with your favourite lady. ;)

No, I absolutely hate autumn; would love to hibernate till spring :(

Thats a wonderful idea Dolly and thats just foer me Lol

What a picture you paint :rolleyes: