Felcher

Money Back

23 posts in this topic

Have you ever felt the level of service to be so poor that you asked for your money back? How was this request received?

Have you ever felt the level of service to be so poor that you asked for your money back? How was this request received?

Haha good luck with that one!

Luckily touch wood never happened yet, maybe my gentlemen callers are of the polite types........

however, when do you plan on demanding your cash back, at the end after the money shot, oh sorry luv that was piss poor can I av me cash back?? Or within the first few mins of the booking??

Most girls have a money back minus expenses/loss of bookings/fee for services already rendered so I guess you could ask, but I am presuming those that offer it are those confident they are brill at what they do.

Lets see.......... £50 for loss of other booking....... £34.95 for the 15 min chat @ £2.33 a min.......£20 for massage......£20 for the kissing......£20 for the blowie (you decided was crap) and £50 for partial penetration before you decided you could throw it in sideways and still not feel it.....my math recons that you owe her around £50 squid to cancel on her :D

Seriously tho, if you decide the girl is not for you then decide within the first 5 mins or so then you can walk away with your cash in your pocket, girl might be slightly miffed but at least you never went thru with a booking with a girl you do not 'gel' with.

S x

Edited by SabrinaYork

Seriously tho, if you decide the girl is not for you then decide within the first 5 mins or so then you can walk away with your cash in your pocket, girl might be slightly miffed but at least you never went thru with a booking with a girl you do not 'gel' with.

S x

Ditto too that Sabrina.. Be honest and polite and tell her it's just not happening or you're not feeling it, then go too Plan B ;)

Girls can simply say, services are at my discretion! So it's pointless complaining!! That's why, when you do find a girl that offers you the service that you want, you go back to her for more!

I've learnt from one or two mistakes that I made in my early punting career; always discuss you requirement in full, via email or on the phone before making a booking! In my case, I always ask directly about the level at which a girl is prepared to kiss, I've found that if you ask a straight question, you 'll get a straight answer back. It also goes without saying, turn up for your booking as clean as it's possible to get and then some!

Hell yes, 2 or 3 times I've given it a thought but realised it will probably be to no avail. There was a girl I saw a few months ago that was so bad that I honestly would have paid not to see her. A diabolical session which I never want to relieve and was kicking myself why I did not do a runner as soon as she opened the door. Feel like I got mugged that day.

"life is a lemon and i want my ..."

Twice I have thought it best to bring things to a close well before my allotted time.

Once the girl was utterly lacklustre and services supposedly available (and that was already a short list) were not, so that I just felt it was a waste of time and I was better off gone.

The other time, I felt the girl was bossing me about. She kept ordering me to do this, do that. What made it worse was that she repeatedly demanded I look in the mirror by the bed and the last thing I want to be reminded of when I'm with a wg is my blubbery and unappealling form. But it was the bossiness that was worst. I can't stand being ordered about. Had I stayed I would have lost my temper so I got out as quickly as I could. After I had left and calmed down a bit I thought it was probably only because English was not her first language and her vocabulary fairly sparse that everything she said sounded like an order. Still, I think it was best that I left.

Neither time did I ask for my money back. The first girl offered me a partial refund, the second offered nothing

I have on 2 specific punts. One was at a flat in Luton, when I made a bad choice and realised it after the girl undressed and simply lay on the bed and closed her eyes. I told her that it wasn't going to work and would happily pay for the time taken. After enduring a rant from the maid, I managed to get about half of the £120 that I had paid even though she was harking on about lost bookings, but the phone had not rung since I had been in the place!

The other punt was in MK and after starting the hour session with a very popular girl, It wasn't working out and I ended it after 10 minutes. The girl in question was kind enough to offer a refund for the remaining time. This ensured that I continued to visit the establishment to see other girls.

No, but I have walked out after a pretty perfunctory round 1 a couple of times - cut your losses and move on gracefully. Visiting a WG you've not met before is like any sort of paid entertainment, sometimes it doesn't come up to expectations. You don't ask the cinema for the money back if the film's crap do you? (Bait and switch is different you're justified in turning on your heels and leaving as soon as you see the girl.)

Thinking about it though, I have had meals in restaurants that have been so bad I've sent them back. Perhaps that's a better analogy, though I'm not sure how you 'send the girl back'. Damn!

If you choose to leave before end of booked time that is your choice but no refund, if you choose to leave after first arriving your choice possible timewaster charge as I have more than enough info online to aid decision, if I come to your door and you change your mine defo a charge of timewaster and travel costs, if you ask me to leave earlier that outcall booking again your choice and no refund.

If the situation is reversed I choose any the above any refund in dependant on reason for me leaving basically if you have become aggresive or behaved in a way that I feel is inappropiate such as having friends waiting in other rooms etc

Sadie

xx

Once , many years ago in Brighton, I had the worst and shortest punt in my life. I did suggest that a refund was in order but got nowhere. On a more positive note one regular lady, again in Brighton a long time ago, gave me a £10 refund as she said I'd cum too soon :) . Needless to say I saw her many more times before I moved.

I once had a giggly drunk man arrive, a nice man, but a bit 3 sheets to the wind. I could see that he was/would be perfectly nice...sober!

'I wassh nervussh, had a few beershh...shorry Dolly, too nervussh...shorry Dolly' he offered.

I sat him down and made him tea, and put his fat envelope back in his pocket, untouched. He had his tea, and I then got him a taxi!

He did visit me the next week, sober, not too nervous, and I got a lovely present and big tip!

(DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, arrive drunk!) No one else has, mind.

I once had a giggly drunk man arrive, a nice man, but a bit 3 sheets to the wind. I could see that he was/would be perfectly nice...sober!

'I wassh nervussh, had a few beershh...shorry Dolly, too nervussh...shorry Dolly' he offered.

I sat him down and made him tea, and put his fat envelope back in his pocket, untouched. He had his tea, and I then got him a taxi!

He did visit me the next week, sober, not too nervous, and I got a lovely present and big tip!

(DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, arrive drunk!) No one else has, mind.

That is a lovely story Dolly and admire the way that you handled it. I think it is a matter of assessing and respect. Each case is going to be different.

I have never had anyone yet (touching the same piece of wood as everyone else) want to cancel or leave early once they have arrived on grounds of disappointment. However, if someone has been called away, I do tend to say that I'll give them a bit of extra time the next time they visit.

With reference to the gentleman who was saying the phone didn't ring while they were together, so she probably wouldn't have got any work to be missing out on. Most ladies turn their phones to silent or off when they are with a client, as it's bad practice to keep it on. They may have also been asked for the same slot in advance of you arriving and declined as you were already booked in. It is a little presumptious to think that just because you have not witnessed another potential booking being made, it was not possible. I've had times when I could have booked the same slot 2 or 3 times only to have a timewaster not turn up and lose work altogether. Men generally don't like being 2nd or 3rd in line and would rather not be put on standbye.

I'm considering doing a 'standby' rate when I'm touring, as there is nothing worse than being away from home and having time on your hands, twiddling your thumbs due to timewasters, at least if you have someone else lined up to take their place at a lower rate you are still working and not being Billy no mates.

Hmmm... now that is a thought!

No I've never asked for my money back. There's really no point.

The only time I ever had a major "clash of wills" was over a 1 hour punt, where I came after about 10 mins, and lady wanted me to pee off.

Unwisely I insisted on coming again, and a sort of gleam came into lady's eye as asked "You want to come again... do you??" First she insisted I have another full shower... and seconds after shower I was flat on my back... with her hands firmly round my tojer, giving me the hand job from hell. I was sweating profusely, very worried about leaving as less of a man than I'd arrived. With a massive effort of will I came again... dressed and departed... having the sagacity not to insist on coming a third time. And no I didn't ask for a refund, although there was 20 minutes of the hour left.

I never asked for my money back, I have had 2 bad punts in about 12 years. By bad I mean “fuck it this is shit” and I have just made an excuse and left.

One girl asked what was up and was there anything she did wrong to which I politely said I just don’t fancy it now. Saw no point in telling the truth. The other girl seemed as keen as me for it to end early and never even asked what was up.

The only time I have had a refund was when I paid extra for “A” levels but we just never got round to it. The girl, to my surprise gave me the extra back and said “maybe next time”

Never asked for my money back either,and I`ve had about a half a dozen punts which weren`t working out,so I called it a day.

One girl did give me a partial refund though(£10)..I went for a BJ and then decided on a shag as well which was extra but sadly I couldn`t perform :( so went back to just oral.The refund was a nice touch.

I've had a couple of bad punts. 1 agency and 1 via the other site.

Never even thought of asking for money back as the repercussions could be worse then the lost fee.

The agency girl had really bad English and this just made it hard to click. I made an excuse "bad headache" and left. Thankfully the agency "London Seduction" was very understanding and gave me a discount on my next punt and my god was she good :)

At the end of the day everyone is different, if you don't click then it will never be a great experience. The agency girl had rave reviews but for me it did not work out. The girl who I subsequently saw has has mixed reviews but I had a great time.

I have never asked for any money back, but I have been willingly offered a number of refunds. Once when I had paid for an extra upfront but the punt simply didn't head down the direction where I actually took up the extra. At the end of the punt, the girl brightly announced "I owe you some money" and headed off to another room to retrieve my refund from her stash.

Another time, a different lady was a few minutes late in starting. Even though I ended up overstaying, she insisted on only taking a partial payment because she kept me hanging around a tiny bit. The latter lady went on to become one of my favorite regulars.

Sounds like a couple of keepers there northwinds

Good to hear :)

I've never asked for a refund, I could not be that nasty. Sometimes the punt isn't great, but it's no big deal. She might not be 100%, everybody is allowed an off day, they're not machines. I still expect to get paid at work even if I'm not as good as normal.

I have never asked for a refund, I just think if the girl has undressed and started fiddling with my bits, its a bit late to ask for my money back. My strategy is to talk to the girl for a few minutes before handing over my cash. Maybe ask one or two general questions, get to see a tiny bit of her personality. If she seems uninterested, then make an excuse and leave. Although having said that, there are same girls that act very keen until they have your cash, then they change :huh: .

Like most gents I've had the odd rubbish punt from time to time but never once have I asked for a refund, just put it down to experience. Did get a partial refund once though. Was having a great time with a lovely lady and got to 45 mins of a 60 mins appointment before coming. Now this to me was a wonderful achievement as I usually go off the boil much beyond 20 mins or so, so I was more than happy. Nevertheless the lady gave me some money back as she hadn't managed to get me to the 60 mins mark.