Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tightfoot69

Tempted To Try Rimming

28 posts in this topic

i am really tempted to try giving rimming on my next punt. i have received it a couple of times and quite enjoyed it. is it more risky for catching something than giving oral? and if so, how risky? also, and sorry for sounding blunt and this might sound like a stupid question but, what is the taste like?

i am really tempted to try giving rimming on my next punt. i have received it a couple of times and quite enjoyed it. is it more risky for catching something than giving oral? and if so, how risky? also, and sorry for sounding blunt and this might sound like a stupid question but, what is the taste like?

I've never given and I never would, but I have taken it in the past and it was a very erotic experience.

I've never given and I never would, but I have taken it in the past and it was a very erotic experience.

why would you never give?

You run a very serious chance of getting a brown tongue......

And it tastes like S**T...... :lol:

On a serious note, if it feels good do it, if you like it, do it some more.

On the right lady, it can be amazing.

Good luck.

I have thought about it, but doubt I will ever indulge.

On a specific point, there is an increased risk of acquiring Hep B (a serious liver disease), so if you decide to indulge consider getting vaccinated against this risk, it is a fairly straightforward series of injections - see your GUM clinic.

Edited by TheVicar

I would never do it, just dosent feel right to me and added to that, the risk of catching a disease, don't mind receiving though but I won't ask for it!!!

It's like paying someone to catch a disease which may kill you! Imagine that!

Because sticking my tongue up someone's arse is not my thing, just seems a bit dirty to me, but each to their own!

Because sticking my tongue up someone's arse is not my thing, just seems a bit dirty to me, but each to their own!

Rimming isnt neccessarily sticking a tongue in someones ass. Its licking and circling etc the outside of the anus, which should be very clean if the lady is offering the service.

Also, as far as Im aware there are plenty of risks in recieving rimming which is far more pleasurable in most instances than giving rimming.

Id only recommend giving rimming if your feeling really horny and the act of doing so is very appealing at the time. Personally I would want to know if the lady enjoyed recieving it. If they don't I personally wouldn't see the point of doing it. Unless the act of doing it proves a huge turn on regardless.

Personally I like the idea of rimming when seen in adult movies, but its not for me in real life.

I have had it done and it was amazing. Would have it more if there was zero risk of STI. Which there aint.

Bless me father,for I have rimmed. Its fun, but you got to be confident of your partners cleanliness, a good idea on the first occasion is to ask permission, I like being rimmed, but its not a common practice in my experience.

I'm surprised by all the negatives on this. For me, there are certain heavenly arses I cannot leave unrimmed; and there comes a moment during the proper adoration of a lady's rear when simply nothing else will suffice.

Wait for such a moment, and let the inspiration take you. That seems better than going for it 'in cold blood' so as to tick it off a list of things you haven't tried yet.

No, it won't taste like shit, unless you're with an extremely careless civvie. With a WG it might taste a bit of lube, or more likely like whatever you have just been drinking.

As for the risks, I do far more dangerous things with my mouth every day, such as sticking lit cigarettes into it. The more I rim, the less opportunity I have to puff cigs, so in one sense if I keep rimming it might even save my life. (Yes, addict's logic, I know.)

away from punting I think how the hell can I bring myself to rim a girl but every single time Im in a 69 with a girl I cant hold back...will alternate giving her RO and rimming at the same time unless she isnt keen to receive etc It goes without saying the girl should be clean down there! I think I have received rimming only once,was enjoyable esp since I never expected to get it but its not big on my wishlist with wg's.

I don't think you can expect to receive R if you're not prepared to give it, and if she doesn't like to receive then she's unlikely to want to give. I've been lucky enough to receive it unasked for a few times but mainly you need to check if it's on the menu and ask for it if it is.

I only tend to want to rim her when things are going really well. Sometimes, when you're deep into 69, a lovely clean starfish can look oh so tempting.

Its one thing getting a fudgy finger from anal sex, i certainly wouldnt want the fudge on my tongue!!!

what a load of shit.......no, not what you get from rimming a girl but many of the replies on this thread

I've rimmed loads of girls and have never tasted anything remotely like shit, I doubt if you could get your tongue in that far. As long as the lady is clean you won't taste a thing, just get the enjoyment of giving her a very nice thrill

not everyone's cup of tea obviously....but don't talk shit :P

what a load of shit.......no, not what you get from rimming a girl but many of the replies on this thread

I've rimmed loads of girls and have never tasted anything remotely like shit, I doubt if you could get your tongue in that far. As long as the lady is clean you won't taste a thing, just get the enjoyment of giving her a very nice thrill

You wont taste the bacteria........lol

not everyone's cup of tea obviously....but don't talk shit :P

I've only ever teased a WGs asshole with my tongue,never actually penetrated,the only penetration other than proper anal sex is when I'm licking the girl out and I've got my tongue deep in her pussy then,I usually push my nose onto/into the anus,never had any poo on there or smelt anything horrible,I do really like teasing the "bridge" of skin between the pussy and anus though and have made one WG cum by doing this!

I have some unusual thoughts on this, I am willing to give, but not to receive, and it's usually the other way round, excuse the pun!

I find it unbearable, too ticklish for me!

But a very clean bottom is fine for me, and I find that everyone I have ever indulged...has tasted of sugar. Odd, but true! Something about the thin fine skin there, I find that it has a sweetness. God knows how, I know that SOAP and WATER had just been there, but I have only tasted a sweetness? There are no secretions after the wash either. It's a very clean place. It's only an off putting thought...psychologically.

Just for the record...no, I don't have anyone else coming round later, no second hand bumsnogs...

Edited by Dollymopp

As long as both parties are clean I like it, giving and receiving.

Along with A-levels - this activity/fetish holds no appeal for me whatsoever - either giving or receiving - never even been vaguely tempted or interested - total turn-off

Along with A-levels - this activity/fetish holds no appeal for me whatsoever - either giving or receiving - never even been vaguely tempted or interested - total turn-off

As part of a really good blow job finding a WG working her way ever lower with her tongue until its around, and partially in your bum hole is really really good, there are a lot of nerve endings down there and it had never occurred to me to ask or to seek this service but I always accept it on the rare occasion its offered as when done properly it can be mind blowing.

If you are ever offered it, try it just the once you may find you like it :)

As part of a really good blow job finding a WG working her way ever lower with her tongue until its around, and partially in your bum hole is really really good, there are a lot of nerve endings down there and it had never occurred to me to ask or to seek this service but I always accept it on the rare occasion its offered as when done properly it can be mind blowing.

Definitely, rimming is amazing I was reluctant at first but it's bloody good.

Watch out for the crumbs.

One girl did do this without my prompting - I got absolutely nothing out of it

Personally Rimming is one of the reasons I punt. There is nothing sexier than pleasuring a woman oraly and many girls have never actually been rimmed before, and seem to genuinly enjoy it. I tend to chose my woman with good arses thet look like heavan to bury my face in. I would estimate that 9 out of 10 girls will let you, but doubt 1 in 10 would do it to a client.