Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayAndNight

Soho Opening Hours

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I asked this question on the soho walk-up thread but have received no reply as yet so I'd appreciate any input please :)

Just wondering if 11pm or 12am midnight is late to see a WG in soho? I've never done this before so I'm not familiar with the times the ladies work? Ideally this is a good time as i guess it would be more quiet than daytime and a bit more discreet?

Ideally I'm looking to visit either paris, meena, alena, or mimi. From my reading, I believe they are slim, attractive and young?

Can someone please give me an insight into the days they work and at what times?

thank you :)

Can't answer about the working times of the girls you mention, but I'd expect there to be several walk-ups open late (gone midnight), though I'm sure a lot depends on how business has been over the course of the evening. I've had punts at gone 11, one at just after midnight, so places are open (unless things have changed radically since I entered "punting retirement").

T.

In the time I visted Soho and Sheppards market, you could find ladies working till very early in the morning. Some of the mature ladies worked the late shift and must say it was very enjoyable being a teen visting a MILF. Best of luck, I expect few things have changes but enjoy.

Latest punt I've had in a Soho walk-up was 10pm, and there was someone going in when I came out so I suspect they open later

I tend not to be around Soho that late since there are too many quiet, dark streets and alleys, although some of the flats are in quite busy areas, such as Old Compton Street. I would say that you are going to be unlikely to get Paris much after 9.00 pm, cant speak for the other girls there though.

Peter Street tends to open later than most, but keep your wits about you.

Compton Street (Angie, Ritzy Sandy, Paris etc) and 70a Berwick Street are very seldom open after 9pm - these busy and popular girls have made enough money by then and do not want to stay longer and have to cope with drunks.

Paris told me she did once stay till 1030 to see if she could get to the milestone of fifty punters in a day - she achieved that, but does not, I think often repeat the performance, and there's no reason to think her policy will change following her move to Green's Court.

Slightly different question for you guys, does anybody know what time the girls work from? I am sometimes in the area early so can you get a morning punt? I am particulary interested in Romilly St. but any info on any of the walk ups appreciated.

Thanks.