Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyle1966

Should Agencies Post Services?

20 posts in this topic

I tend you use agencies that have a website, or will tell you on the phone what services a girl offers. I can't see the point of not providing the details, as if you have the hots for a girl, but do not know what she will offer why take a risk of blowing your money and not getting what you want.

Does anyone agree/disagree?

some agencies provide the information but most of them dont ..agreed that they should

I tend you use agencies that have a website, or will tell you on the phone what services a girl offers. I can't see the point of not providing the details, as if you have the hots for a girl, but do not know what she will offer why take a risk of blowing your money and not getting what you want.

I have never bothered contacting any agency which does not show the ladies face or the services the lady provides.

Yeah I totally agree, but theres also the frequent problem of girls' not providing some of the services theyre listed as providing, with many of the agencies, even the good ones...........they always seem to have some excuse lined up too, to temper your disappointment.

Some agencies, and even some independents don't give services for what they see as legal reasons.

From an agencies point of view it's a minefield. Day one girl starts and naturally wants to be busy so she is more than likely to list as many services as she thinks she'll provide at the time.

They then see a client they don't like so they don't offer DFK or OWO. Agency questions this and they say that yes they do offer those services but now only at their discretion. So the word discretion is added due to what said girl is now stating. Once that's done then it really is in the girls hands as to who gets what and when. Yes it's infuriating for you the paying client and the agency who does not want to deceive it's client base.

However. You cannot and nor we want to 'force' a girl to offer any service she was not happy with. It's not an ideal situation but it's one where common sense can prevail by a few simple questions to either the maid or the girl before you part with any cash rather than proceeding with what may turn out to be a disappointing appointment for all parties concerned.

Even though I do not.... I am sure independents are not breaking any laws by

stating services.... but it is a different matter with agencies and I believe

it is strictly illegal for an agent/agency website to state specific services.

One such agency used to get around this by saying "in her private life Betty

loves (insert every known service you can think of and then add a few more)

:rolleyes:

Even though I do not.... I am sure independents are not breaking any laws by

stating services.... but it is a different matter with agencies and I believe

One such agency used to get around this by saying "in her private life Betty

loves (insert every known service you can think of and then add a few more)

:rolleyes:

As stated, services are discretionary. Punting is a gamble anyway but a way of reducing your odds is checking out field reports. If you like taking a real punt(gamble) then you book a girl with no reports/reviews and basically guys do that.

Even if services are listed it is no guarantee anyway so if you're that worried about wasting your money then best to go the FR route and try and reduce the risk that way.

but it is a different matter with agencies and I believe

All other things being equal, if what is being stated/advertised is legal then I struggle to think what an agent/agency could be charged with.

I agree that Agencies posting services might reduced the potential for timewasting. But as Mr.D stated " From an agencies point of view it's a minefield" and Especially nowadays,I believe one most do what one must too cover there arse.

I also agree that leaving in the ladies hands if the best way to do this. as she know best what serivices she's comfortable providing and too whom.

All other things being equal, if what is being stated/advertised is legal then I struggle to think what an agent/agency could be charged with.

er..... running a prostitution service with several ladies on their books which I think constitutes living off

immoral earnings. Agents display disclaimers which gets them out of the shit if they are careful and do

not start sneaking in a list of services here and there

Pay the lady for her time of course and hope she does what you want her to do when you get there.

I have a disclaimer on mine but have no need for it really in a legal sense. It is there simply to

remind guys that my time and memorable company is the main thing they are paying for.... the services

are an added bonus of course :)

( I do realise that here in the North East... unlike many other cities... things are quite well moderated in that we can not open parlours

or brothels without expecting to be raided rather quickly )

Edited by ADELE

er..... running a prostitution service with several ladies on their books which I think constitutes living off

immoral earnings.

The "living off immoral earnings" legislation was repealed by the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

The "living off immoral earnings" legislation was repealed by the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

Yes yes ok Mr...... strictly speaking it is no longer the phrase used... but it is still

an offence and a big one to be openly earning your living from taking cash from WGs... isn't it?

Otherwise why aren't all agents displaying services and sexually graphic enticements?

Why disclaimers then?

Explain it to us. :)

Agents display disclaimers which gets them out of the shit if they are careful and do not start sneaking in a list of services here and there

A disclaimer cannot get anybody out of the shit as you put it, if what they are doing/have done is illegal. If what they are doing/have done is not illegal then the disclaimer is redundant.

Yes yes ok Mr...... strictly speaking it is no longer the phrase used... but it is still

an offence and a big one to be openly earning your living from taking cash from WGs... isn't it?

Not at all, it is perfectly legal provided there is no "control" involved.

A disclaimer cannot get anybody out of the shit as you put it, if what they are doing/have done is illegal. If what they are doing/have done is not illegal then the disclaimer is redundant.

Perhaps more tolerance by the boys in blue than I thought then. You may be surprised at how many agents

fully believe that the disclaimer protects them from all evil.

:)

Perhaps more tolerance by the boys in blue than I thought then. You may be surprised at how many agents

fully believe that the disclaimer protects them from all evil.

:)

I am not in the least surprised, think of it another way, selling fireworks is legal, selling fireworks to people under a certain age is illegal, so the shopkeeper puts up a disclaimer saying the he/she does not sell fireworks to people under a certain age - he/she is caught and charged with selling fireworks to people under a certain age, in court he/she says "But I have a disclaimer saying that I do not sell fireworks to people under a certain age", what are the chances of the Judge/Magistrate saying "Well why didn't you say so before?, case dismissed".

The same principle holds good, you cannot disclaim what you have actually done.

Edited by SaSfan

I am not in the least surprised, think of it another way, selling fireworks is legal, selling fireworks to people under a certain age is illegal, so the shopkeeper puts up a disclaimer saying the he/she does not sell fireworks to people under a certain age - he/she is caught and charged with selling fireworks to people under a certain age, in court he/she says "But I have a disclaimer saying that I do not sell fireworks to people under a certain age", what are the chances of the Judge/Magistrate saying "Well why didn't you say so before?, case dismissed".

The same principle holds good, you cannot disclaim what you have actually done.

oh you! you had to go and bring up Guy Fooks night and we haven't even had Halloween yet!

;);)

Perhaps more tolerance by the boys in blue than I thought then.

I don't think it is a case of tolerance, but more a case of no charge can be brought, quite apart from me not knowing of any legaislation (not that that means anything), but when HH et al decided to put the squeeze on the Newspaper industry regarding advertisements for sexual services I very much doubt that she/they would, in their almost religious zeal, have overlooked existing legislation regarding the advertising of sexual services on the Internet.

The problem here is that the experienced punter usually understands the situation here and the inexperienced, naive or first timer does not. I have never encuntered a service refusal that has been a stated offer on an agency website, except in the matter of anal where to my mind its always discretionary and may be refused on size/shape grounds. One short call to the agency will always clarify that - THAT agency that adele mentione was very clear that some girls offered it with size restrictions, so no issue there.

The other thing that may affect the service is age of punter vs age of girl, and as i get into my late 50's I always check that the girl is comfortable with my age as I like to have xyz during my punt. That question somtimes surprises the agency receptionists, and one even checked with a girl first, which resulted in a change of girl. That's better for everyone.

If you're thinkng about a particlar girl and its not clear what she will do, ring the agency and check. I sometimes do this stating i am not looking for an immediate appointment, and sometimes i get a clear answer sometimes not. I have recently checked a local provider about a girl offering OW on her details, to see if actually OWO was available at the girls discretion. Having got the reply i wanted I am now organsing the date. Simples.

Edited by one eyed panda