Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onlyman

Deep Dfk In London & Greater London

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I know this is being asked a lot.

Looking for a working lady in London (including greater London).

My thing is DFK. Like asianbeast (another fellow punter) I am very keen on being subjected deep tongue kissing.

I am NOT talking about sensual, soft, slow, tip-of-the-tongue, like-a-music kissing.

The kind of DFK I am looking for is that most others probably find a bit "overwhelming, too much" and even "nasty".

There was Sophia from Giggles who would shove her slimy tongue deep in my mouth for minutes. She didn't offer anything else kinky (no owo, no anal, etc.). But she was such an overwhelming, wet, slimy kisser.

Couldn't find another lady like that.

The lady does NOT need to be young, slim. Most ladies are OK. Heck, she does not even need to be beautiful.

Cleanliness is very important of course.

Willing to go for £150-£200 an hour.

Will be grateful for any suggestion. Just tired (and a bit frustrated) of searching.

Hi,

I know this is being asked a lot.

Looking for a working lady in London (including greater London).

My thing is DFK. Like asianbeast (another fellow punter) I am very keen on being subjected deep tongue kissing.

I am NOT talking about sensual, soft, slow, tip-of-the-tongue, like-a-music kissing.

The kind of DFK I am looking for is that most others probably find a bit "overwhelming, too much" and even "nasty".

There was Sophia from Giggles who would shove her slimy tongue deep in my mouth for minutes. She didn't offer anything else kinky (no owo, no anal, etc.). But she was such an overwhelming, wet, slimy kisser.

Couldn't find another lady like that.

The lady does NOT need to be young, slim. Most ladies are OK. Heck, she does not even need to be beautiful.

Cleanliness is very important of course.

Willing to go for £150-£200 an hour.

Will be grateful for any suggestion. Just tired (and a bit frustrated) of searching.

You could try champagne of asianselection ?

shes a pretty uninhibited DFKer in my experience

I'm sorry. Onlyman - I wish I could add something more productive to your enquiry - as your interests co-incide with mine exactly!

I can recommend Samantha Star (in another place) as a good, deep kisser (very affectionate actually) - she's no oil painting, but excellent VFM.

PM me for details, or to share . . .