Ace ventura punt detective

Don't Understand Why I Cannot Enter Chatroom? Please Help

12 posts in this topic

Can anyone help?

when I try to enter chatroom I get this = [#ADDONCHAT-01] You are not permitted to enter this chat room

what does it mean??

Can anyone help?

when I try to enter chatroom I get this = [#ADDONCHAT-01] You are not permitted to enter this chat room

what does it mean??

Hi,

At the moment you have done 11 posts, when you reach 20 you will be deemed a full member and can access

the chatroom then.

Hi,

At the moment you have done 11 posts, when you reach 20 you will be deemed a full member and can access

the chatroom then.

Thanyou very much Laura xx

Hi,

the chatroom then.

I've got 21 posts and still can't enter chat with same not permitted message.

I've got 21 posts and still can't enter chat with same not permitted message.

You are still on 18.

I have 21 posts but when i hit the chat room number, nothing happens, What am doing wrong? I am told I have the correct Java version

I have 21 posts but when i hit the chat room number, nothing happens, What am doing wrong? I am told I have the correct Java version

Try again ? If you're still having problems let me know but you're definitely a full member now.

Try again ? If you're still having problems let me know but you're definitely a full member now.

nope, still no luck, i am told I have the right Java version. I seem to log in ok but when I hit the little chat room slot nothing happens, any ideas?

nope, still no luck, i am told I have the right Java version. I seem to log in ok but when I hit the little chat room slot nothing happens, any ideas?

did the link above work. if not it is a membership issue. if it did then its your java.

also have you got any other shit open on your computer that may fuck it up?

did the link above work. if not it is a membership issue. if it did then its your java.

also have you got any other shit open on your computer that may fuck it up?

Your link worked, so I will try removing my current Jave and download it again, thanks for your help

Can anyone help?

what does it mean??

Read the FAQ