Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PassionateLover

Sensitve Cock

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

Recently (in the last 2 months), my cock has been quite sensitive just behind the head (around the ring area), can last for days before goes away. I find it quite annoying in that it makes it difficult to cum due to the sensitivity, and even keep it hard once it is hard. Last two punts didn't manage to cum because of it. Never had this problem before.

I am circumcised so it not like foreskin causing it. Can it be stress? Or can too much masterbation cause it. When not sensitive sometimes I can end up masterbating daily, sometimes about 3 times a day if i'm feeling really horny.

Any else had this problem? Or able to offer advice?

The only sensible action is to get some medical advice, from your own doctor or a clinic. It could be some form of recurring infection or damage. We all find it embarrassing to have to do this, and men tend to be reluctant to go to the doctor anyway, but it cannot be sensible to ignore such a problem.

Thank god Babar a man with sense as guys hate going to doctors but would save an on going problem

and hopefuly can get sorted so no more problems in the future.:)

I don't get it... Sensitivity makes you not cum??

It's the opposite for me. If my Penis head is too sensitive i will cum much faster! (eg, less than 10 seconds with OWO)

Edited by IcemanDood

If it's not an STI, are you using any new toiletries ?

Extra useage will inflame sensitivities.

Excess use will certainly make it sore whether it be sex or masturbating.... soap and/or other stuff like certain lubes could cause irritation?

Maybe when you masturbating.you should use some lotion of some kind

sometimes the friction from masturbating.can make it sore and sensitive

if you do not use a lub.

Thanks, have booked an appointment at the clinic for next week. Getting it checked and get some advice hopefully be on the safe side.

Used to masterbate without any lube, but as mentioned above did used to get a little soar. So a while back bought some ID Glide to use a lube, sometimes I use it with a fleshlight. Going to try and ease of a bit see if that helps.

Thanks, have booked an appointment at the clinic for next week. Getting it checked and get some advice hopefully be on the safe side.

Used to masterbate without any lube, but as mentioned above did used to get a little soar. So a while back bought some ID Glide to use a lube, sometimes I use it with a fleshlight. Going to try and ease of a bit see if that helps.

Perhaps try a lube without glycerin or parabens in it.

Though if being used with a toy you need to make sure it;s compatible, ie. you shouldn't use silicon lubes with silicon toys etc