Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timid1

Oriental In Herts Or South London

10 posts in this topic

Hi, could anyone recommend an oriental girl in preferably Hertfordshire or alternatively South London/North Kent (Croydon/Beckenham/Bromley etc)...my favorites have all dissapeared! (both from AceMassage!) and have been nearly bitten by one of the present places advertising on there, (made my excuses and left).

Would prefer an independant or small concern rather than a high turnover type place.

I have used the search function BTW ;)

Thanks for any info.

Theres Asianstunner40s in Hitchin (other site A****W**k) more of a women than girl, but supposedly looks and acts younger and has been highly reccomended. Dont know if its the same girl called Mimi, who also has good reviews in Hitchin?

Mai Ling of Dunstable (yes, it's Beds but close to Herts) was good, but was due to retire or move on. See FRs for details to pursue this and check if this has happened yet. For South London I've had my eye on the well-rated Sueli operation in South Croydon (especially Dee Dee) for a little while but haven't gone down there yet. Anyone have any up-to-date info on either of these?

Thanks ... I too was intending to try the Dee Dee outfit but it seems to have dissappeared....shame because there were plenty of good reports.

I do sometimes visit a girl in Welwyn who is another more mature woman, usually works as a maid for other girls in St.Albans I think...but she gives such good service it seems rude to ask for details of her other girls!!!!

There's a few in Herts on A****W*** but they all look like generic adverts just advertising a girl as 34b/25 years old/long black hair....sounds too much like a high turnover place to me, I prefer places with regular girls which gives me the impression they are happier there...maybe it's all in my mind?!

Cheers

Thanks ... I too was intending to try the Dee Dee outfit but it seems to have dissappeared....shame because there were plenty of good reports.

I do sometimes visit a girl in Welwyn who is another more mature woman, usually works as a maid for other girls in St.Albans I think...but she gives such good service it seems rude to ask for details of her other girls!!!!

There's a few in Herts on A****W*** but they all look like generic adverts just advertising a girl as 34b/25 years old/long black hair....sounds too much like a high turnover place to me, I prefer places with regular girls which gives me the impression they are happier there...maybe it's all in my mind?!

Cheers

Sueli was at http://www.acemassage.net/newexoticoriental/newexoticoriental.htm - last week at least!

Thanks for the info...didn't realise this was Sueli's place.

Cheers

I live in Welwyn and she sounds like my type. Any chance of some more info?

I live in Welwyn and she sounds like my type. Any chance of some more info?

Hello

Someone else has already pm'd me for the same, I will have to check with the lady first as I'm not sure if she wants her own number passed out, I'll run it by her and send you a message to let you know....... I'm sure she's not only working when I call her ;) (I wish I was that in demand!)..but feel I should check with her first before giving out her number as it's not the one she uses for the other girls.

Regards

Hello

Someone else has already pm'd me for the same, I will have to check with the lady first as I'm not sure if she wants her own number passed out, I'll run it by her and send you a message to let you know....... I'm sure she's not only working when I call her ;) (I wish I was that in demand!)..but feel I should check with her first before giving out her number as it's not the one she uses for the other girls.

Regards

Cheers