Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazzy

Keeping Condoms

24 posts in this topic

Can I ask have any guys ever wanted to keep the condom afterwards (souvenir)? i am sure i have seen a post about this somewhere.

Novel idea, but what in the name of sanity would you do with it?

Novelty xmas tree decoration?

Slightly crunchy bookmark?

Edited by Mr Jones

I've never wanted to keep a condom...too icky!

However, I did keep the foil wrapper from my first punt, I still have it,....sometimes, I think I'm such a soppy fucker :D

btw I couldn't have hoped to meet a more lovely girl, for a first punt.

Actually some chaps do ask to take the condom or bag of goodies away with them. It tends to be the paranoid that think you are going to have their babies from insemination as soon as they have gone. Or use it as some sort of DNA proof of god knows what.

To re-use ???

To re-use ???

turn them inside out :lol: :lol:

I have never ever heard of being asked to take used condom home with them.

But I do agree with what Mrs Diva says nothing would surprise in this daying age

OOH thats put me off justing thinking of being asked to take condom away.:o

Take it to the home for old seamen ?

:

I've never wanted to keep a condom...too icky!

However, I did keep the foil wrapper from my first punt, I still have it,....sometimes, I think I'm such a soppy fucker :D

btw I couldn't have hoped to meet a more lovely girl, for a first punt.

it's a good memento :D kinda like keeping your ticket from your first concert or footie match. Only much more memorable :D

What has aometimes occurred to me, when I have read about celebrities being caught out with WGs, is whether there is any market for their used condoms, full ot empty. They could be kept as memorabilia. Or, more sinisterly, their contents sold to a waiting customer wanting offspring sired by someone famous. Imagine the alarming consequences DNA tests would have for those unsuspecting celebrities. It's not such a far-fetched notion-- fertilisation clinics undertake reproduction by artificial insemination and, in agriculture, the sale of frozen sperm is commonplace--this is merely a DIY domestic version, and a lot of gold-diggers seek to ensnare the rich and famous in various ways. Thank God, I am not rich or famous, and not likely ever to be so.

I remember reading on here (the old board, so years back) how a punter use to go into a parlour and drink the other punters stuff from the condoms in the bin?!

It was a long time ago, but I'm sure I wouldnt make something like that up in my head, and then believe it? :o

I remember reading on here (the old board, so years back) how a punter use to go into a parlour and drink the other punters stuff from the condoms in the bin?!

It was a long time ago, but I'm sure I wouldnt make something like that up in my head, and then believe it? :o

IIRC that was posted by Sunni Tara, also along with, and it might have been the same guy, the punter who brought a load of stinging nettles with him and asked the lady to make free with them in the area of his favourite dangly bits.

IIRC that was posted by Sunni Tara,

I, too, remember reading this and subsequently discussed the thread with a WG in a post-coital chat. SHe told me that when she worked in a parlour she'd experienced someone requesting the used condoms. :eek::o

I recall this was a guy ak "The Dog" who was active on the manchester scene!

Perhaps keep them in a scrap book? ;)

It's beyond me why any guy would want to keep it as a souvenir.

Correct, I've heard about him too :o !!

BD

Correct, I've heard about him too :o !!

BD

Hahaha really???! That is horrendous, why would anybody do that! Lol

An artistic (and utterly magical) lady who does post here, so, I suppose I'd better be honest, given that I have a date with her booked, was talking about (my memory may be foggy, because I was distracted by her beauty, and other qualities, at the time) making a work of art, with the spunk of many of her "admirers" mixed into the paint. I assume that she needed to keep each "donation" in its wee baggie until it was used.

Anyone else think of doing same, or is this just another reason why She Really is unique?

I'm delighted for my own sake, but also disturbed that the condom emptier is actually real. I wonder if hes still about, "doing his rounds" :huh::o

What has aometimes occurred to me, when I have read about celebrities being caught out with WGs, is whether there is any market for their used condoms, full ot empty. They could be kept as memorabilia. Or, more sinisterly, their contents sold to a waiting customer wanting offspring sired by someone famous. Imagine the alarming consequences DNA tests would have for those unsuspecting celebrities. It's not such a far-fetched notion-- fertilisation clinics undertake reproduction by artificial insemination and, in agriculture, the sale of frozen sperm is commonplace--this is merely a DIY domestic version, and a lot of gold-diggers seek to ensnare the rich and famous in various ways. Thank God, I am not rich or famous, and not likely ever to be so.

Boris Becker and that woman in the cupboard springs to mind...

He hated being called "the dog". He is actually quite a normal bloke with a fetish. Plenty of other men about that like the taste of other men's jizz.

Maybe just to keep a record of the different types of condoms that are available and the best one for the job LOL :D

That's just disgusting :eek:

That's just disgusting :eek:

Different strokes for different folks.

It's put me right off my cauliflower florets with cheese sauce, mind.