Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sailor Boy

Sabrina Of Luton Rip

5 posts in this topic

I was told tonight that Sabrina of Luton has passed away after an asthma attack. She was the pretty Indian girl who worked at Palm Beach Sauna and also at a flat in the town. She was only 28 and is survived by her two year old daughter. Sabrina RIP.

I was told tonight that Sabrina of Luton has passed away after an asthma attack. She was the pretty Indian girl who worked at Palm Beach Sauna and also at a flat in the town. She was only 28 and is survived by her two year old daughter. Sabrina RIP.

OMG, thats soo sad! 28 is way too young die,and she had a daughter too boot. pulls at the heartstrings. my condences too her family and friends.

I'm very sorry to read this. As an asthma sufferer myself my heart goes out to Sabrina and the plight that she was in. My condolences to her family. Truly a very sad story.

Edited by Lick n Suck

More than sad I saw sabrina several times she was a beautiful charming girl and my heart goes out to her loved ones