Lynn

First Client Of The Day

35 posts in this topic

I don't do polls so will just ask this as it has been raised in the other section

from a guy who wishes to visit a parlour but wants to be a lady's first client.

If this one has been done here too I will accept a poor reaction but...

If my memory serves correctly I can only remember one client in 6 years who has

asked ( and still does ) to be my first client of the day. I always accommodate

if I can and would not lie to him about it.

I can therefore assume that the majority of men are not particularly bothered

about being number 2 or 3 or more in a lady's working day. I am of course referring

to men visiting agency or independent ladies.

What do you think? Does it concern you at all that you may not be the first?

( by the way.... it is my belief that when a lady says she only sees one client

a day... she may not always be telling the whole truth and nothing but..... )

Slight preference for being the first (e.g. if going to a parlour will go early in day if that's possible), but not a great concern for me. Ultimately if you don't trust lady to have a "robust" method of freshening up between appointments... then you're seeing wrong person.

I do prefer to be the first, as a I work a funny shift system then I can often manage a late morning punt.

It means that I can arrive a few minutes early without having to worry about the last punter getting out.

It also means that I don't arrive in the wake of some miserable punter who has upset the lady's day.

One lady very kindly said : "It's nice to start off with you - I'll get some real pillocks later on".

It worried me when I first started seeing WGs, I booked online,chose the girl I wanted and noticed that the parlour (Giggles) opened at 11:00 so,booked my girl for 11, she was a bit late but, as this was my first ever punt I didn't mind,as long as I was first of the day.

Nowadays,I'm not really bothered,don't know why, I like to go down on WGs a lot and it doesn't seem to bother me who or when she last had someone down there,can't explain it.

I can't really see what difference it would make. Even if she hasn't seen anyone yet that day she will have seen X number of men the day before and X x X in the previous week, so why worry particularly about whether see has seen anyone that day? I understand there is the hygiene matter but, as has been mentioned, that shouldn't be a problem with any wg worth her salt.

I can't really see what difference it would make. Even if she hasn't seen anyone yet that day she will have seen X number of men the day before and X x X in the previous week, so why worry particularly about whether see has seen anyone that day? I understand there is the hygiene matter but, as has been mentioned, that shouldn't be a problem with any wg worth her salt.

do the girls have a wash and a shower between every client? doubtful

that is why i made the thread in the other section. even though the milton keynes parlours have a good reputation, how can anyone be sure that they do? you cant be.

but if you are the first client of the day then it is pretty certain that the girl had a shower before her shift, unless she is totally unprofessional

If any preference I would prefer to be the last call of the day.

I find that to be much more fun. ;)B)

I haven't thought about it before but thinking about it now I reckon the best bet would be to see a working girl sometime in the middle of her working day.

It isn't the beginning of the day when she might be a bit down about facing another long day in the saddle (as it were); it isn't the end of the day when she might have half an eye on the time waiting for clocking off to roll round; she has got into her rhythm, dusted off the cobwebs but isn't yet worn out or fed up (hopefully).

Edited by DanLeno

I haven't thought about it before but thinking about it now I reckon the best bet would be to see a working girl sometime in the middle of her working day.

It isn't the beginning of the day when she might be a bit down about facing another long day in the saddle (as it were); it isn't the end of the day when she might have half an eye on the time waiting for clocking off to roll round; she has got into her rhythm, dusted off the cobwebs but isn't yet worn out or fed up (hopefully).

I've had the odd chappy ask to be my first client of the day. Now considering I only take on certain number of client per day, I found this fairly interesting. Even more so when a new client, that I'd never seen before and in fact had had to cancel once in the past requested such for a 1 hour evening booking..............and expected me to sit on my hands all day. It's up to the lady to make sure clients don't clash, discretion and hygiene are excellent. A couple of clients once admitted they always book as early as they can in the morning to make sure of this, sometimes this has been earlier than I'm comfy with and I wouldn't have seen anyone any earlier anyway!!!!I find daytimes the most hectic as I've got training, phonecalls and the odd stray booking.

This also links into the assumptions thread nicely - I've been out and about, busy during the morning and it's been assumed I must have been "busy" with other bookings, so don't want to book me.........other chaps trying to get to see you will say "I'll come around when you finish your last booking"........

Some like to book a couple of hours with me in the evening knowing it's dark, I've had a nice bath and am relaxed. Oh how guys minds work.

I don't dwell on things like this. Afterall, we all have history!

I make my bookings for times that suit me. I never feel all that horny in the morning, late afternoons or evenings are more my thing. Whether a girl has been working already that day is her business, as long as she's clean and fresh, that's all that matters to me.

I do like to get a girl at the start of her working day. I've never requested it and it depends when I am available to make a booking. I do my best work at the start of the day so I guess that's similar for WGs. I'd rather not have a girl minutes after she might have done CIM with another punter. But, you know that's how this works.

If you visit parlours, lunchtime is probably best, especially if business has been slow, the girls are pleased to see you. But when they are going at it non stop, they are obviously a bit jaded. I usually only visit parlours, where poor hygiene is a sackable offence.

A long time ago a girl tapped me on the forehead and said, "If you want to make me cum its best to get here at opening time, leave it too much later and my clit gets frazzled & overloaded" I think she was telling the truth, so i always try to be an early bird.

Always like to be first,for pretty much the same reason as Guestspeaker, just change the word cum, to squirt,for the lady i see.

Does it really make any difference? Don't palour girls see a high number of clients whenever they work, and most likely have seen a few dozens the day before?

These girls must be very sore and mentally exasperated after a while. Is there such a thing as WG burnout ?

I usually only have a very narrow window when I can get to see a WG, so it rarely enters my head. On the odd occasion where I have been the last punt of the day, I have found the service very relaxed and have pleasant chats afterwards whilst getting dressed. With one WG I did not leave until 45 minutes after the 60 I'd paid for was up. A very pleasant end to the punt and a sure sign of the chemistry working.

These girls must be very sore and mentally exasperated after a while. Is there such a thing as WG burnout ?

DEfinitely. There may be many reasons why a wg would take a break but many do quite long hours. So burn out is a real possibility and I have seen it first hand.

As for timing of visits, unless you know the girl really well, how would you know what was the best time to visit her for her libido to be at its peak for example? Would she tell you if you asked, or simply name the time of day she was usually least busy, to try and get a booking? How would you know you were the first client? How would you know if she'd had prolonged intercourse with her partner earlier that morning? Best to just pick your time and forget about anything else.

Personally I try and pick my time to match my libido, which means mornings. If I'm up for it, I expect the girl to be up for it as well.

DEfinitely. There may be many reasons why a wg would take a break but many do quite long hours. So burn out is a real possibility and I have seen it first hand.

As for timing of visits, unless you know the girl really well, how would you know what was the best time to visit her for her libido to be at its peak for example? Would she tell you if you asked, or simply name the time of day she was usually least busy, to try and get a booking? How would you know you were the first client? How would you know if she'd had prolonged intercourse with her partner earlier that morning? Best to just pick your time and forget about anything else.

Personally I try and pick my time to match my libido, which means mornings. If I'm up for it, I expect the girl to be up for it as well.

I usually see indies and I prefer to be first of the day. One girl I see semi-regularly told me she loves morning sex and even though she might advertise she is free 9am -5pm, she will nearly always accomodate me for an 8am booking on the way to work - great way to start the day!

On odd occasions I go to a parlour, I try to avoid the end of the day when the girls might be tired after a long shift.

I prefer to be the last client of the day, then I'm not at risk of being bundled out to make way for the next guy (has happened!).

It's not an absolute necessity for me but I do prefer it. While I've no doubts about the majority of girls hygene or anything like that, it just stands to reason that the girl will be a lot fresher in body and mind in her first few punts than later in the day. That's with parlour girls who see numerous men in a day. I've not had many meetings with independents but I imagine it's less of an issue as the volume of clients isn't as high as in a parlour.

My preference would be early if not first. Other than that I just blank my mind. I was having a munch at the Y one day when the lady had an orgasm. She said it was nice and had seen lots of blokes that day but it was her first. Made me think of 1. all the blokes before, 2. did she fake with all those and 3. was she faking now! Who will ever know!

If the thought of all the other men that have been on/in CIM with a WG put you off then you are in the wrong hobby

How many of you give second thought if she is on her period when she is sitting in your face? Not many I guess

Any WG worth her salt will refresh herself between clients and the ones that don't will surely get bad report!!

I've only ever had one girl visit (normally go to Soho), and I was the first of the week. She came and it was nice as she hadn't been near anyone for a couple of days so less... filthy! Filthy in the bad way, I mean!

As for my usual punts, I like to be at the walk-up for 11am to be the first. They're much more awake than 12 hours later!

Being first or last doesn't really bother me. I try to pretend that I'm the only punter in the world and am single hadedly supporting the whole scene, therefore she has turned up to see me and when were done I'm assuming she goes home.

Well you may aswell think like that. What do I care about the other chaps so long as we have some quality time?