Mel Rose

Seeing New Girls

17 posts in this topic

When you visit a new girl after you have seen her web site do you check field reports before making

a appointment with her to see what others say.

When you visit a new girl after you have seen her web site do you check field reports before making

Absolutely.

That's the whole point of 'informed' punting.

Always and, unless I am familiar with the authors I look up their other reports to see if we have any experiences in common etc

I always check the FRs before making a booking. A couple of times, I am certain it has helped prevent an awful mistake on my part when I have seen a couple of negative FRs prior to booking. Of course in many cases, there are no FRs and I'll usually go ahead anyway. Always worth checking though.

If it comes down to a split decision between two girls, one with good FRs and one without, I'll always opt for the former - especially if I trust the FR authors.

do as much research as I possibly can before hand,after 14 yrs of punting you start to get a sixth sense about who's a rip off.But sometimes if a WG is brand new on the scene there is no feedback so you just have to go with you gutt and take the plunge,that's quite exciting in itself..I enjoy the anticipation of wether a WG you hav'nt seen before will be like a sack of spuds or all over you when you finally meet.

Absolutely !!

Unless its a new girl and she looks so hot that I simply cant wait - recently made this very same mistake of seeing a new girl with no field reports because she looked so hot - a very disappointing punt ensued !!..............never again !

I always do. Its all part of the research.

research is part of the fun!

Definitely, even if she is really hot. I'll especially look for FRs from punters who have posted several reports, more than one report to corroborate findings and mention of good attitude and service. Common sense really. I never look at punting as an impulse 'buy.'

Edited by pvcman

Without fail - it does not guarantee a good punt, but it sure means that your chances of wasting around £120 on an unpleasant experience are vastly reduced.

Of course its good to see feedback, but if everyone waited for feedback, what would happen?

Anyone checking my Fr list would discover that I have seen a lot of ladies with many reports to their names, but also quite a few firsts; more on the other site. Sometimes I make up my mind to see a girl but someone posts feedback before i get there, this has happened a few times and only this week in fact one was posted on my next 'Target'. I am prepared to take the small risk anyway, and have even been the first client for 2 ladies, deliberately organised.

I suppose its a good thing girls having field reports plus it gives

guys a idea of her from what other guys have reported it

also puts a stops girls who advertise services they really

do not offer or are a con especialy from one site that also offer

services that are a health risk.

Always check for FR, although someone has to be the first to dip their toe

Always check for FR, although someone has to be the first to dip their toe

Just today, I was think of arranging to meet someone who had no FRs or feedback on the other site, but I did a quick check with one of her photos on tineye, and got a hit. So decided to book someone else. So even if there is no feedback, there are still some checks you can make.

Just today, I was think of arranging to meet someone who had no FRs or feedback on the other site, but I did a quick check with one of her photos on tineye, and got a hit. So decided to book someone else. So even if there is no feedback, there are still some checks you can make.

Ah yes, Tineye, the punter's friend and enemy to all bait n switchers everywhere :D. It certainly has pride of place in my planning toolbox (right next to the PFR system).