Frank Smith

When Her Face Saves The Day

10 posts in this topic

I just had a punt, pretty lady from the other site with decent reviews. The place she works has a few other ladies there, been there once but I recognised the maid from another place. Anyways, I brought along £120 planning to spend £60, but when I saw the lady I decided to go for the hour. Things went kind of south from there. Her profile talks about all this kinky stuff, but with me she was a bit passive, quiet and slow to get going. I asked her to be rough with me, both before and during the out but she never done anything. Oral was nothing special and after I came the first time she simply finished with a HJ.

However, I am not as pissed as I would be on any other occasion mainly because the girl was quite pretty and charming, in a special way and she barley spoke a word of English.

I just had a punt, pretty lady from the other site with decent reviews. The place she works has a few other ladies there, been there once but I recognised the maid from another place. Anyways, I brought along £120 planning to spend £60, but when I saw the lady I decided to go for the hour. Things went kind of south from there. Her profile talks about all this kinky stuff, but with me she was a bit passive, quiet and slow to get going. I asked her to be rough with me, both before and during the out but she never done anything. Oral was nothing special and after I came the first time she simply finished with a HJ.

However, I am not as pissed as I would be on any other occasion mainly because the girl was quite pretty and charming, in a special way and she barley spoke a word of English.

I'm not sure what the point of this post is? Surely this would be better written as a report?

What is there to discuss?

You weren't by any chance in Park 118 in Amsterdam were you? :P

Nikki of Park 118

Sounds terribly similar to an experience I had there in September, except the girl's "good looks" weren't enough for me. (Although she obviously gets by without making an effort on the strength of her looks)

I guess the point of this is: Is a girl's good looks enough to make an otherwise lacklustre punt enjoyable?

For me, yes. If a punt is truelly horrible, then not much can save it but if it's just a slightly ho hum punt with not much chemistry or anything, the fact that the girl's stunning goes a long way to making up for that for me.

For me, a pretty face can never make up for poor attitude or service.

Whereas, great attitude and service easily make up for problems in the looks dept (within reason).

YMMV

Remember many "stunners" play on this and screw the men with piss poor service

Personally I would much rather have average looks and good service any day.

Eh it is just me or does this sound like she could have been coerced? Everything you are describing fits that scenario.

If it had been me alarm bells would be ringing like mad.

Edited by Thunderstruck

For me, a pretty face can never make up for poor attitude or service.

Whereas, great attitude and service easily make up for problems in the looks dept (within reason).

YMMV

I am a total sucker for a pretty face, if the girl is a real stunner I can forgive her for almost anything!

I could be with an average girl without having to pay for it, admittidly they would not be as skilled as a wg, but when you see a wg who is absolutly stunning, the fact that see is well out of your league is what does it for me.