Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marksmith

Do All Wg's Have Good Memory?

6 posts in this topic

*Mainly for parlour girls*

Ive been seeing a regular now (WG in a parlour) for quite some time and we discuss things from one punt to the next as you would expect. After a couple of visits i mentioned a hobby i enjoy, and never mentioned it again. That was nearly 6 months ago, but the last time i saw her she remembered and brought the subject up. It did surprise me how she did remember after all that time. Doesnt seem to be such a strange occurrence tho, as i talked to a friend about it and we have both have had similar experiences. Sometimes we have a punt with a girl once, and a few months later the same girl will remember something that happened during the punt and bring it up again.

Seeing as girls in parlours can see many guys each day they work, im often surprised how they do remember quite specific details about you.

*Mainly for parlour girls*

Ive been seeing a regular now (WG in a parlour) for quite some time and we discuss things from one punt to the next as you would expect. After a couple of visits i mentioned a hobby i enjoy, and never mentioned it again. That was nearly 6 months ago, but the last time i saw her she remembered and brought the subject up. It did surprise me how she did remember after all that time. Doesnt seem to be such a strange occurrence tho, as i talked to a friend about it and we have both have had similar experiences. Sometimes we have a punt with a girl once, and a few months later the same girl will remember something that happened during the punt and bring it up again.

Seeing as girls in parlours can see many guys each day they work, im often surprised how they do remember quite specific details about you.

Most of Wg's have brilliant memories. This week I met a client who only seen me once in 1999. He never seen me since, until this week. He did mentioned on the phone that he seen me 10 years ago or so.

Of course I did not remembered his voice, but I did said to him, I might remember him when I will see him.

When he turned up, right at the door he asked: Do you remember me now? I answered, yes: last time you met me in Novotel hotel in Coventry, booked for 2 hours, shoot off after about an hour, and talked about conspiracy that Princess Dianne was murdered while getting dressed and rushing back home. He was astonished! He obviously did not realise about so called "associated memory". (ie: I have not had anybody to rush off, and only remembered him for that reason alone. Starting a subject about "Dianne murder", while frantically getting washed, empty suitcase, change clothes and do some other things (can't post it here) was somehow very unusual to witness for me at the time.

Still: I know some girls make little notes about every client they see, to help them, if they meet them again to give them some pointers and jig the memory.

I've read few notes of my close WG friend recently. Here is some of them: (with a date of the meeting stated)

Mike Ginger - red haired, mid 40ies talked about aliens and growing dahlias.

Tom -Bad breath, one ball, great guy. Talked about his daughter in Uni and how to make perfect Cornish pastie

Bald Paul- brought apples from his garden. Massive penis. Had different socks on his feet. Did not cum.

James red pants- skinny with beer belly. Very nice. Good at oral. Gave me book: "Physics" by Michael Brooks

Steve the marathon runner- Twat, not to see again

Simon on bike- said that he will always love me. Had an eczema. Talked about execution, beheading and Henry the 8th.

There were much more, but its some which I remember from the her diary. (not precisely, but very close)

Well i think that proves Xenia has a fantastic memory, just the diary entries for a start lol.

I do not have a good memory, i only remembered a client if somthing unusual happenens, he visited very me soon after the first time...or by the 5th visit.

Edited by Chloe MKE

Memory is a funny thing. Scientific facts and figures, plots and casts of movies of TV shows films and books stick like glue in my head, but I'm hopeless at names and nearly as bad at faces, and have more than once wondered if the very attractive woman greeting me at the door is really the same very attractive woman I met her a few months back. Suffering from this handicap I'm always surprised when WGs recognise me especially when there has been a long period between my first and second meeting. But some girls while seeming very forgetful in other respects do have a remarkable facility for remembering past clients

One particular lass I met at my very first party up in Manchester. This encounter - the first of the afternoon - lasted no more than 5 or 10 minutes. I spent another 5 or so hours having fun with 4 or 5 other girls, while Jasmine did her bit entertaining the other dozen or so male guests, I would have been suprised if she'd could remembered me the next day. However at another party over a year later I (literally) bumped into one of the hostess and as I apologised she said we'd met before, she identified herself as now being 'Paris' - but explained where and when we had met when she'd been 'Jasmine'. We met up at another couple of parties, and then after a four year gap once more met in the reception area of a Manchester parlour where I was intending to have a more conventional punt. Now calling herself 'Tara' she was sure we'd 'met' before at once, though my brain was only registering faint signs of recognition and she quickly worked out where and so when we'd got together previously. (If you're interested the outcome of this was a slightly unconventional but very memorable two girl session).

On the flip side while many girls remember me with accuracy, when I have but the vaguest recollection of a previous encounter, I have met more than one or two girls who were convinced they've seen me before when I know for certain they haven't.

last yr I visited a flat in central lon twice...saw a different girl on both occasions but the girl I saw the second time remembered me from when I visited the other girl on the first occasion..she had a cold which initially put me off but it was one of the best punts of my life though the place and girls have now long gone :(

My memory is usually crap but I do remember certain clients who are memorable in some way or I have seen a few times :)

I usually do remember silly things thogh like hobby stuff they have told me rather than their name :unsure: