Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnc0tt

Parlour laws in scotland

18 posts in this topic

If you get caught up in a parlour raid in scotland do the punters as well as the girls get arrested.

It's the same as south of the border - the girls are doing nothing illegal, the guys are doing nothing illegal, ergo no arrests, charges or convictions. Running the brothel is illegal, though.

It's the same as south of the border - the girls are doing nothing illegal, the guys are doing nothing illegal, ergo no arrests, charges or convictions. Running the brothel is illegal, though.

Why is it when you hear of them getting raided they always have some clients names etc, do they note down names of clients etc. Would hate to get divorced just because i was unlucky enough to be in a parlour that got raided.

Plod might take your name as a witness. So you might be called in court.

Safer to punt in Edinburgh than Glasgow these days, Glasgow has a major downer on the whole scene. :rolleyes:

They might take your name as a witness. So you might be called in court.

Safer to punt in Edinburgh than Glasgow these days, Glasgow has a major downer on the wole scene. :rolleyes:

Caitlin, thanks for the advice, you got any suggestions on parlours or flats in edinburgh or glasgow.

Most consistent Glasgow flat is 429 4047 different girls each day. Try Catriona!

Caitlin, thanks for the advice, you got any suggestions on parlours or flats in edinburgh or glasgow.

I like Blair Steet, normally 7 to choose from, no reviews because they were all pulled. I have reviews on my site from my punts.

London Street Sauna has a good reputation. Very nice setup with great showers and changing rooms.

Some like Scorpios, but I would stay away from there on principle. There are questions about the ownership I am not happy with, and many girls I have met have had a reported bad times there.

Carols has reviews.

There are no parlour's in Scotland if the defenition of parlour is brothel!

It's a very fine piont of Law

Which has an East West devide I understand, though I could not possible coment

Never been to one in the West

There are Saunas in the Capitol which have an Entertainment licence

The defination of Entertainment is a tricky one to define

Hope that elinghtines you

I like Blair Steet, normally 7 to choose from, no reviews because they were all pulled. I have reviews on my site from my punts.

London Street Sauna has a good reputation. Very nice setup with great showers and changing rooms.

Some like Scorpios, but I would stay away from there on principle. There are questions about the ownership I am not happy with, and many girls I have met have had a reported bad times there.

Carols has reviews.

One should also mention the Ambasador Loathion Rd

Carols ? Yes it has reviews lets just say I only went once

Personaly there are things about Blair St I have isues with

Scirpios owner sure he is a bossie aragant old fart

He walks in tits out bums in & the punters do it as well

A lot of what is rumered comes from the competition

None of the above are the chepest by a long way

ops I mean value for money

The best run is london St then it is a bit like a resturent

it should have a Michalan star

Caitlin is absolutely correct but police have clamped down on street girls in Leith.

There have always been problems in Scotland with the rivalry between Edinburgh and Glasgow, even the fact that the former Royal yacht is in Edinburgh is down to the east coast west coast rivalry!

A lot of what is rumered comes from the competition

Maybe, but what I hear is corroborated from a number of women who worked there.

The idea of moving street girls should have benefited Edinburgh parlours.

It actually had no significant effect on trade.

have there been any raids in glasgow lately

The idea of moving street girls should have benefited Edinburgh parlours.

It actually had no significant effect on trade.

Because the street girls moved and did not disapear

Hi Elrond

Can you give me your site address. Sounds interesting. I used to go to the big two a few years ago. Been back to both recently but the girls have all changed and don't know much about them.

Hmm I've only ever been to Carols which has been hit and miss. 2 of the girls were great while 2 were pretty bad since they seemed not to like there job at all. Considering I like the GFE then they weren't for me at all. Pluses where it was easy to find for a new person (it has like a shop front!) but the place itself isn't the best. Then again I've never been to others so maybe it is awful/great :eek:

Are there websites for these others? Can't seem to find the websites and like to know prices and stuff if possible before trying them.

Have to try London Street sometime since it seems to come recommended although the road works makes getting there a bitch, probably better to get a bus in and walk a couple of miles than try to drive anywhere near :D

Oh and one more thing, is there anywhere cheap that people can recommend in Edinburgh? I do like the whole GFE thing, but sometimes you just want a straight fuck and paying £80 or something for that isn't exactly cheap.