Art Issue

North London Et Al

6 posts in this topic

Why do so many reports have as town "North London". That seems to cover anywhere Enfield, Highgate and Harrow to name extremes of a triangular area. Shouldn't they be more specific. Anyone from that area say in Colindale, would want to look at reports from an area around Colindale rather than have to check all the North London reports to see which are near to him.

I'm sure there are other people in other big cities that have similar problems.

Sorry! Rant over.

North London is bigger than that. Islington is North London. anywhere on the Northern line after Kings Cross is.

North London is bigger than that. Islington is North London. anywhere on the Northern line after Kings Cross is.

Angel station, in the heart of Islington, is one stop south of King's Cross. Just to confuse things even further, Euston, the next stop away from Bank from King's Cross, is to the west of King's Cross. :P

Angel station, in the heart of Islington, is one stop south of King's Cross. Just to confuse things even further, Euston, the next stop away from Bank from King's Cross, is to the west of King's Cross. :P

If we're getting nerdy about London geography... Angel might be one station 'south' of King's Cross St Pancras on the Northern Line, but it's actually north of it in the real world.

Many people don't use it, but you can put Location 1 and 2.

I think its most helpful to put Location 1 = North London, and 2 = Colindale for this example.

Most of us are prepared to travel a mile or 2 to see a girl with a recommendation, and I don't want to be doing searches on every possible locality that I might visit.

You would have a lot of fruitless searching for Colindale with nothing in the last year, and for Hendon say, there are 3 entries as Location 1, and 4 for North London with Hendon as Location 2.

With the planned aparthotel being built on top of colindale station we could see more FR in the future