logypot

Lauren Kensington/alex Felatio Similarity Of Reports

10 posts in this topic

I was thinking of going to see Lauren. Looking back at FRs I noticed that there were quite a few where the reporter had only seen these two ladies and where the reports were very similar in content and tone. Coincidence? Or are these reports placed by someone in league with the ladies?

I was thinking of going to see Lauren. Looking back at FRs I noticed that there were quite a few where the reporter had only seen these two ladies and where the reports were very similar in content and tone. Coincidence? Or are these reports placed by someone in league with the ladies?

I've seen both good in their different ways. I think he summed it up well.

It does looks like, that almost every reporter (bar 1 or 2) during the last year or so reported on Lauren as well as an Allex Felatio, and nobody else.

Its not unusual at all, when one WG suggest to the client to see her friend/colleague. It is though rather strange of the amounts of reports generated in such a short time frame: in the similar style for both, where in every one of them (and for the both girls also) always mentioned love for wine, skills of OWO, and no clock watching.

Maybe its for a Galahad to investigate.

I've met Alexia myself a couple of times,accurate discription of her...she always opens a bottle of red wine before getting down to business,gives good head cum in mouth, does'nt swallow and in her 50's.

Don't know about Lauren,don't think I've met her before...knew of a Lauren that fits the description and worked near Kensington but she was Russian,no mention of her being a Russian in any of these reports.

Why not give her a go,if you don't like the look of things bail out before handing over the dosh,if things go as well as those suspect field reports claim let me know if she had a Russian accent.

I visit Alexa quite often and I do know that she suggests Lauren to her clients as worth a visit. I have yet to visit Lauren but if others who visit Alexa follow her recommendation for Lauren then that probably explains reports going in on both ladies. As for not reporting on other ladies, if these gents are anything like me, they don't visit dozens of ladies but keep to a very small circle of WGs who deliver just what I want. Just go for it and give them both a try, then you'll know if the reports are true. I can vouch for Alexa's oral skills. :)

I visit Alexa quite often and I do know that she suggests Lauren to her clients as worth a visit. I have yet to visit Lauren but if others who visit Alexa follow her recommendation for Lauren then that probably explains reports going in on both ladies. As for not reporting on other ladies, if these gents are anything like me, they don't visit dozens of ladies but keep to a very small circle of WGs who deliver just what I want. Just go for it and give them both a try, then you'll know if the reports are true. I can vouch for Alexa's oral skills. :)

Thanks to all of you who have responded. I have booked to see Lauren tomorrow.

Thanks to all of you who have responded. I have booked to see Lauren tomorrow.

Do let us know how you get on. I have noticed that some who report on Alexa and/or Lauren also report on Megan in the same general area.

Perhaps you should go and see all three in due course. :)

[it could be that lauren , megan ,and i would add in patricia all offer a similar experience. to a punter like me there is a relatively small pool of ladies to choose from.if you want a lady of 45 plus in good lingereie with great oral skills there seem to be a dozen at best in london plus some at vintage vamps (cecilia and lady sonia)

I actually saw Megan quite a while ago.

Wouldn't recommend, she was well, well past it. To put it politely, she was not very pleasing physically.

Her service however was alright. Had a nice rimming session. As soon as I came though, I got the fuck outta there.

I suppose if you really, really don't care what the provider looks like then sure, go for it. 

Alexia, I also got round to seeing.

Had a much better time with her. She's a really nice lady and conversation flowed very comfortably.

I think being an older woman she's just very comfortable with herself which I found put me at ease. Blowjob was great. Cant say about clockwatching as I had to leave anyway but I get the impression that she wouldn't have kicked me out.

I can say however that I was not attracted to her at all and it wasn't a 'sexy' sort of experience. There's probably a good 30 years between us to blame for that.

I would recommend - just once.

Lauren on the other hand has pissed me off big time.

She fucked me about months ago, for about 5 days back to back she flopped me (I'm a patient man).

Then recently, after her phone was off for MONTHS, I get lucky and manage to get through to her. We arrange for the next day. I call her up the next day - 'bullshit, bullshit, I was sick last night'.

Now her phone is off again, hopefully not for 6 months.

If anyone manages to make contact with Lauren or gets a session in, let us know please, although Pnet is so slow atm I'm expecting at least a year before anyone responds.

any questions, PM me

P.s Admin, I think you should put this in the London Section

Edited by jameshalford

If anyone manages to make contact with Lauren or gets a session in, let us know please, although Pnet is so slow atm I'm expecting at least a year before anyone responds.

any questions, PM me

P.s Admin, I think you should put this in the London Section

Well if you dig up threads that are 4 years old I expect it will.