Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bradley Hardacre

Male Chastity Devices; Wives, Wgs, Girlfriends

9 posts in this topic

A couple of weeks ago, I read a post about a guy who showed up to meet his regular WG wearing a ‘chastity device’. I think it was on a thread talking about cum volumes and the report was that when the device was removed, the subsequent volume was suitably impressive! I have to admit that when I read that post, my knowledge of male chastity devices was pretty much nil, but I felt this was a topic worthy of some further study :rolleyes: . So, basically, these devices depend upon a close-fitting ring that goes around the cock and balls, and secured by a small padlock and they are supplied with 3 keys. The question which is interesting is who gets to hold the keys? This could involve a wife, a girlfriend and a WG (not necessarily all at same time, though some may be so fortunate). But surely you would want to keep a key of your own somewhere which would make it difficult (but not impossible) to get hold of (so ensuring chastity), but somewhere you could get at it in the event that the women decide to get really bloody minded. Maybe you would bury it deep in the back garden? Just out of academic curiosity :) , can anyone share their experience of chastity devices and WG’s (or even wives/girl friends)or offer some any other valuable insights on this particular practice?

I got my husband a chastity device last month because we saw it online and were curious. Since I've been using it on him and locking him it's more amazing then I ever imagined and one of the best kinky things we've bought. We got a CB6000 though he had trouble fitting into that so we sent it back and got a Curve instead.

The longest I've locked him up for so far is a few days but I'm definitely going to be trying for longer! ;)

I got my husband a chastity device last month because we saw it online and were curious. Since I've been using it on him and locking him it's more amazing then I ever imagined and one of the best kinky things we've bought. We got a CB6000 though he had trouble fitting into that so we sent it back and got a Curve instead.

The longest I've locked him up for so far is a few days but I'm definitely going to be trying for longer! ;)

Am I right in thinking your husband must be in terrible pain when you lock him in this device. Is the abundant release from this instrument the 'big turn on' or does he just enjoy pain.

Not that I've ever used one but instead of a lock and keys you can get plastic tie locks.

They are fastened on and can be cut off with a pair of scissors but cannot be re-attached.

They are a one use thing.

They do have a unique number stamped on them so a female partner will write the number down and check that the number on the device matches what she has written down - if it doesnt then she knows he has cheated and removed it.

This sounds like a laugh. But I would panic incase the keys got lost.

Do they not show through your trousers? How descreet are they?

Am I right in thinking your husband must be in terrible pain when you lock him in this device. Is the abundant release from this instrument the 'big turn on' or does he just enjoy pain.

Does it hurt to be locked into such a device? I wouldn't have thought so.

I have a CB3000, the old model. I don't use it now as I don't have a regular girl. And no, it doesn't hurt. It prevents you from masturbating.

I have a CB3000, the old model. I don't use it now as I don't have a regular girl. And no, it doesn't hurt. It prevents you from masturbating.

Not being able to masturbate would hurt me! ;)

I was graced with the honour of being given the key to an ex-regular's device. It was plastic and metal, clear, and with a downward curve to ensure that any arousing situations caused both pleasure AND pain. It was entrusted to me in the summer holidays before my third year of university and I didn't send it back 'til Xmas. As far as Christmas presents go, the power to wank again has been one of my more interesting gifts given.