Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
punternik

When A Good Punt Finishes Poorly...

10 posts in this topic

I was on my way to work the other evening (I work nights sometimes), and feeling horny I decided to take a spontaneous punt in the dark. A quick visit to the unmentionable site on my iphone and I was all set...she had 4 rave feedbacks so had some hopes, although experience has taught me not to get carried away ...

Although she didnt do all the services I ideally like, she did enough to get my interest enough to book.

...Initially my choice was very promising, as she was petite, lovely body, warm, cheery and open-minded...great! The majority of the time went very well, smoothly, until it came to the finishing line, where she took all aversion to male fluids! She quickly pulled away and strategically placed a wipe on the bed and said 'I dont like it anywhere on me'!

Up until then it was a mutually enjoyable time (her sopping wetness was proof!) but now I almost felt like a leper lol! Sure, watching her pleasuring herself before me (from a little distance!!!) was a thrill and I did lend a hand, but now it felt detached, almost embarrassing even....a distinct shame after the nice build-up!

I left positive feedback as she was very nice, and didnt lie about what offered (COB wasnt mentioned by the way, but have never had this as an issue before!), but I shan't be returning.

Anyone else had similar experiences??

A couple of years back, i saw an absolutely gorgeous girl who advertised cim at discretion on the other site. After a prolonged session of very good owo, she looked up and asked me if i wanted sex, or should she carry on. It was so good, so i said carry on, which she did, until the inevitable happened. To say the least, she was not too happy, bolting to the bathroom, shouting 'you arnt supposed to cum in my mouth',where i then heard her gulping water quickly, gargling and spitting.

Kind of killed the moment really. Funny thing though, the next day she left me excellant feedback on the site.

I had an amazing punt, and my favourite one to date, with a hot girl in a parlour. She offered everything I wanted and was perfect for me looks wise. At the end, I wanted to cum all over her face and said this numerous times during the punt, which she agreed to and was happy with. When it came time, she wanked me off into her mouth, while making a weird gargling sound to stop it going down her throat then immediately turned and spat it in the shower. I didn't really mind too much but it wasn't the sexiest end to a fantastic punt!

Had a couple of parlour girls who just leap away as soon as you've cum and usher you out of there when you've still got time left on the clock. Not the best ending to be honest.

Rubbish end to a punt for me was her making me pay extra for CIM which is fair enough, then deliberately not doing so. I didn't create a fuss but it was annoying!

Had a bad one on Tuesday with a girl from the other site. Turned up, she was not exactly as expected but probably was the girl in the pictures. I hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks, had taken half a blue pill, she had a good body (although facially not very good) and she had a good likes list including deepthroat, CIM and facial.

So I stayed!

She did give pretty good head and after a while I was on the verge of coming and just as I came she yanked me out of her mouth and pointed my sperm in the general direction of a towel, so no CIM or facial there!

But then the really wierd thing happened as sex was coming to an end and I told her I was about to come she suddenly yanked me out of her and said you cant come inside me (yes I had a condom on). I thought that was bizarre, anyone else experienced that?

...nope, but does indeed sound unusual/odd!

I booked a girl and the punt started great. A good massage (she was qualified in giving them so really relaxed me), some good DFK and then straight onto 69. Perfect i thought.

She asked if i wanted OWO and i said yes but then hardly sucked me off. Literally went up and down a few times, and just finished me off with her hand (no sex either). I still dont know why she didnt do more OWO (i was clean, just showered and never had complaints before), but i didnt want to ask her why incase it made the punt even more awkward. Afterwards she was chatty, so the middle bit of the punt was odd

Strangely, it seems that sometimes a girl is willing to do something that seems to me to be more, but unwilling to do something that seems to be less. Not very often though.

The only bad ones I've had is when the girl is great and putting in the effort right up intill I cum. Then they've been cold and dissinterested. Kills the buzz right there even when everything upto that point was good. <_<

But then the really wierd thing happened as sex was coming to an end and I told her I was about to come she suddenly yanked me out of her and said you cant come inside me (yes I had a condom on). I thought that was bizarre, anyone else experienced that?

Not personally but there is a risk of leakage at the base once you go flaccid. Even more so during round two where erectile quality isn't as high and you lose erection quicker after orgasm.