Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Cheapest Punt

10 posts in this topic

What was the cheapest punt you have ever had??

Mine was £90 for an hour with 2 girls.

Free, she decided that she had a nice time and did not want to charge me for it. I wish that happened more often!

25 utterly regret it!...

few weeks later 30 with a stunner who was out of my league if i met her in a nightclub...

this was all in the past year

Ten years ago £80, two girls, 200 miles from home by public transport, overnight (only 3 cums in all) freezing cold (unheated council house, no carpets, December) in what turned out to be a crack den in Guisborough. I was terrified but they even gave me a lift to the station mid morning the next day and I went on to my business meeting for which I should have stayed in a hotel!

Once in a lifetime totally mad experience. Will never forget poor the young children growing up in that household getting themselves dressed making their own breakfast and taking themselves to school.

Humbled by my social eye opener which I will never forget.

Daffon

As there isn`t a `Cheapest Potential Punt` thread I`ll contribute here.

Back in 1984 in Wolverhampton a `sreet girl` asked me if I`wanted to do business` for £5.00!!!

As she looked like Norah Batty`s uglier sister I declined.

In 1982,also in Wolverhampton* I had the most excellent OWO to completion for a tenner.

If I hadn`t got mugged while leaving the tower block she worked in I`d have gone back for more

* Heath Town....not a nice place

£40 for 30mins when HOD had their xmas offers on last year. Was a really good punt as well, drove home with a smile on my face all the way.

Cheapest is £40 for 20 mins which was in a local parlour 3/4 years back. Was propositioned by a street girl about 2 years back ,she offered sex for £30 behind a carpark lol For me street girls are a no go for a variety of reasons so I declined.It was also a bit unexpected since I wasnt looking for sex!

Free, on a few occasions :)

Had a `free` one once..well sort of,it was in exchange for a dozen pics.

Once asked a girl if she`d do a Buy One Get One Free...told me to `BOGOFF` :lol:

Bugger ,just noticed there`s a seperate thread about this..there`s me thinking how witty I was being :angry:

:D

Edited by martyr

£40 for ~20mins last week, with a stunning Thai girl. I'd booked her for ½ hour but she was running late and in danger of double booking, so she offered me a quickie for £40 which turned out to involve OWO and full sex to completion.

Great experience - she's getting some repeat business from me for sure !