Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
softlad

W.g's Working Through Health Problems

32 posts in this topic

I noticed two poor F.R's for this girl recently submitted.

I normally don't like to comment on personal issues, such as written about,

but two bad f.r's in quick succession, something's not right.

I was quite alarmed after reading the 1st one, then to compound things

the 2nd f.r. confirms the issue to be true.

I was a little suspicious when one of the authors was a first time poster, but the 2nd guy had done a few.

I understand this girl may be strapped for cash, and working through health problems maybe a necessity, but doesn't she realise guys ain't gonna return ?

Part of me feels for this girl, it must be terrible having to read things about oneself like that.

But as an aside, the guys say she also gave a crap service.

So all in all valuable info for any guy thinking of booking this girl.

1st f.r.

2nd fr

If you go on LBB which concetrates mainly on on Greater Manchester and to some extent the North West you will see that there has been a awful lot said about Arabesque over the years.

JUst had a look on the website. becky has only one FR according to that. Can service providers decide which reports they link into??

JUst had a look on the website. becky has only one FR according to that. Can service providers decide which reports they link into??

i am pretty sure they can. i have noticed karolina from MK has 2 or 3 negative reports but they dont appear on the links to her field reports on her page

The second FR: quote "Becky said she suspected she had a 'water infection." Urrghh!!! :o

Girls have got to make a living but this was going too far. I'm sure she would have put a stop to a punt if a guy had turned up with a similarly rancid smelling cock...

Surely better to take a few days off, get the problem cured and return fresh as a daisy? :)

Water infections - cystitis does not smell unless there is another water infection I have not come across!!

More likely to be some sort of vaginosis, not an sti but can be annoying, some woman are prone to more outbreaks than others, simply a Ph imbalance in the vagina, wgs tend to wash a lot with soap which can do that, where the phrase fishy fanny comes from....it is probably a sign of over washing rather than under washing.

Blind man walks past a fish shop and says.......

Hello ladies :D

S x

I was the guy that did the first report (Nuthinfancy). I have to say I was nearly gagging at the smell, it was worse than something a farmer puts on his fields. The thing that made me feel even sicker was I had just performed oral on her and she smelt (and tasted!) ok but I was wondering what I had been licking!

Bottom line is she should not have been working, I messaged the parlour but got no reply. Im glad someone else did a report as I was expecting a rebuttal saying I was lieing and it was me that smelt etc. To boot it was a crap service as well. But anyway, I'm doing my voting with my feet and I wont be returning.

If the second FR writer who put the second report on has anything to add I will be interested.

i am pretty sure they can. i have noticed karolina from MK has 2 or 3 negative reports but they dont appear on the links to her field reports on her page

Weird isn't it. I have had two crap meals at Gordon Ramsey's restaurants, on both occasions I wrote to Ramsey Holdings and duly complained. Imagine my shock and indeed horror when my quotes were not included on his websites testimonials page. Some people just do not know good business sense!

so the first fr the gal broke wind - unfortunate and unpleasant but hey girls are human too and on occasion certain things are beyond even our control and lets face it guys many of you are less backwards at coming forward in the wind department.

2nd fr well yes as another poster has says water infections do not smell, unless possibly thrush or other yeast infection of the vagina but that is not a water infection in which a strong smell of urine would be noted when actually weeing., But most gals are wary and watch out for such problems

so the first fr the gal broke wind - unfortunate and unpleasant but hey girls are human too and on occasion certain things are beyond even our control and lets face it guys many of you are less backwards at coming forward in the wind department.

2nd fr well yes as another poster has says water infections do not smell, unless possibly thrush or other yeast infection of the vagina but that is not a water infection in which a strong smell of urine would be noted when actually weeing., But most gals are wary and watch out for such problems

As far as I know and I have had a water infection they don't smell but thrush or bv would and thrush is orally passed so I suggest the reporters get checked out just incase :(

The place has a bad rep (see LBB) and as far as I know they won't be arsed about complaining emails and don't seem to mind their girls working with health issues much worse than those :angry:

Weird isn't it. I have had two crap meals at Gordon Ramsey's restaurants, on both occasions I wrote to Ramsey Holdings and duly complained. Imagine my shock and indeed horror when my quotes were not included on his websites testimonials page. Some people just do not know good business sense!

Very good.

The girl obviously had B.V {Bacterial Vaginosis} it's a condition brought about through too much washing and is treated by taking a course of anti biotics. The girl in question would surely have known she had it.

The girl obviously had B.V {Bacterial Vaginosis} it's a condition brought about through too much washing and is treated by taking a course of anti biotics. The girl in question would surely have known she had it.

Judgeing by the guys comments, the whole fekin street knew she had it..... :eek:

Ha ha Softlad, I would very much imagine that they did.

Just checked Karolina's Pnet FR page. I can't find 2 or 3 negative reports on the MK page or Central London page

You need to SpecSavers and get a new pair of reading glasses so you can see the difference between London agencies and the different Karolina's listed there.

Hun, that was no fart!

Hun, that was no fart!

Your FR used the phrase 'I don't fart when with a lady', thus implying that the smell was fart-like. Also, if you had been going down on her before and she smelled ok, it's extremely unlikely that a medical condition would have manifested itself so rapidly when you re-surfaced isn't it?

I reckon she farted. It's unfortunate and embarassing but hardly a crime - after all, you're shagging a real live woman not a plaster saint - and if you're putting pressure on at a certain angle it can be extremely hard NOT to at times!

I disagree with the diagnosis of BV - the guy would have noticed that the very second he got down there.

Your FR used the phrase 'I don't fart when with a lady', thus implying that the smell was fart-like. Also, if you had been going down on her before and she smelled ok, it's extremely unlikely that a medical condition would have manifested itself so rapidly when you re-surfaced isn't it?

I reckon she farted. It's unfortunate and embarassing but hardly a crime - after all, you're shagging a real live woman not a plaster saint - and if you're putting pressure on at a certain angle it can be extremely hard NOT to at times!

I disagree with the diagnosis of BV - the guy would have noticed that the very second he got down there.

Sorry but if any women farted and it smelt as bad as has been described, it truely is a crime.... :o

Now when a man farts and clears the room, well that's hillarious.... :P

Just checked Karolina's Pnet FR page. I can't find 2 or 3 negative reports on the MK page or Central London page

You need to SpecSavers and get a new pair of reading glasses so you can see the difference between London agencies and the different Karolina's listed there.

i am not talking about the reports from 2006 which are not her. there are at least 2 reports on this karolina that mentions how her pics are airbrushed. she has plenty of good reports though that dont mention this so i dont know what the real truth is. from the pics she looks great

Edited by tightfoot69

i am not talking about the reports from 2006 which are not her. there are at least 2 reports on this karolina that mentions how her pics are airbrushed. she has plenty of good reports though that dont mention this so i dont know what the real truth is. from the pics she looks great

In the flesh she looks great.

Agree with all that, he never mentioned the smell during oral.

S x

Think the smell that comes with BV is aggravated by penetration, so it's possible there wouldn't have been any odour at all during oral.

Just like to add that a third report has gone online re Beckys horrendous aroma probs, to all the ladies defending Becky; do you still think she farted???

Arabesque don't they have a really bad reputation for girls that are unwell?

Could be IBS? my friend suffers with it, before she was treated with the appropriate drinks if she passed wind or burped it smelt seriously bad of raw eggs.