Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazzy

Recovery Times

22 posts in this topic

Just wondering what’s the average recovery time for guys after cumming ? as i recently surprised my self !

Just wondering what’s the average recovery time for guys after cumming ? as i recently surprised my self !

Should we take bets?

go on then.... was it

a ) 30 seconds

b ) 5 minutes

c ) hardly time to find the bin for the wet wipe

d ) next afternoon

e) you did it twice while the kettle boiled

put us out of our misery man!

:blink:

I can last up to 1hr but I need at least 20 to 30mins to fully recover (pretty slow compared to others I believe...)

Depends on how many bananas I've eaten beforehand...

Should we take bets?go on then.... was ita ) 30 secondsb ) 5 minutesc ) hardly time to find the bin for the wet wiped ) next afternoone) you did it twice while the kettle boiledput us out of our misery man! :blink:

hmmm about 2-3 minutes.....

It's weird for me. Several hours with my partner, but around 5-10 minutes when punting.

Grinning.

But serious, it depends on the Lady you are with, her attitude, the general mood, the alcohol, the amount of coffee you had in the last days, and the general situation.

With the Right Lady, stuff happens.

It sure does! It can make things a little awkward, when the wee fella decides he doesn't want to play again! I know why, but does the girl :unsure:

pineapple and peanuts help me alot .........

Grinning.

But serious, it depends on the Lady you are with, her attitude, the general mood, the alcohol, the amount of coffee you had in the last days, and the general situation.

very true..

pineapple and peanuts help me alot .........

Feeding time at the zoo springs to mind :D

S x

Surely it depends on your age and general health. At 18 I was ready again in under 15 minutes. I'm now 66 and now it takes up to 60 minutes before I'm ready again. It also helps being with the right girl who can stimulate you and turn you on.

If I find a girl particularly attractive and she has the skills then I could easily come 3 times in a 1 hour session - Shakira (previously of asianselection) fits this bill perfectly - goddammit why did she retire :angry: ???!!!!

I normally come twice in a 1 hr booking with a tried and trusted 'regular' and usually need around 5-10 mins to recover after that initial orgasm.

At 21 I can last for an 1hr + and would recover within 10 mins but I mean fully recover.

Edited by vimeo00

Grinning.

It's also an age thing.

Referring to punting days only -

Up to my late 50s,twice in an hour was normal provided, the lady was GFE and not about to rush around with wipes, washing and donning leggings.

Then I noted that, whilst the right lady could easily restore hardness, I was unlikely to come again. But we could have a lot of fun trying.

These days hardness and energy are no problem for the main event, But if I try to prolong too long there is a risk of losing sensitivity. Sometimes better to fire when ready and have chosen a lady who will complete the allotted time with a good wind down-massage!

It's also an age thing.

Referring to punting days only -

Up to my late 50s,twice in an hour was normal provided, the lady was GFE and not about to rush around with wipes, washing and donning leggings.

Then I noted that, whilst the right lady could easily restore hardness, I was unlikely to come again. But we could have a lot of fun trying.

These days hardness and energy are no problem for the main event, But if I try to prolong too long there is a risk of losing sensitivity. Sometimes better to fire when ready and have chosen a lady who will complete the allotted time with a good wind down-massage!

How true, aka. Quality is the watchword, not quantity. My recovery time is 2 weeks in the Canaries.

How true, aka. Quality is the watchword, not quantity. My recovery time is 2 weeks in the Canaries.

Ha ha! :D

:blink::lol:

It's weird for me. Several hours with my partner, but around 5-10 minutes when punting.

You may well find the Coolidge Effect comes into play here

You may well find the Coolidge Effect comes into play here

Coolidge effect maybe, but after I've cum my wife goes to sleep. If I'm with a girl at 11am no-ones going to sleep. Several minutes of nice french kissing and a little dick stroking and I'm reday again. what should I tell the wife?

Being only 23, I can do two in a row without longer than a few seconds break. I'll go soft for a few seconds but a bit of play and the right stimulation, I'll be hard as a rock again within a minute or so and ready for more!

I'm exactly the same, I can keep going, but go limp for about a minute.

It's comfortable to have a twenty minute break.