gargamel

North London Punt Advice

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

would you have any recommendation for a very good WG in North London on a regular basis.

I have been happy with the BL but would like to find good alternatives like "other site" or independent girls(GFE)...

Thank you in advance.

Hi Gargamel,

Do you have any particular services/preferences in mind?

charly

Hi Gargamel,

Do you have any particular services/preferences in mind?

charly

Nothing in particular...

GFE French kiss OWO easy going pretty girl who likes sex and makes you feel welcome!

Nothing in particular...

GFE French kiss OWO easy going pretty girl who likes sex and makes you feel welcome!

Try Peppermint from the other site, she's pretty, curvy, very easy going and will do what you are looking for. She's prettier than the pictures on the website. Or Bunnies in Tufnell Park, although I haven't been there for a while.

Try Peppermint from the other site, she's pretty, curvy, very easy going and will do what you are looking for. She's prettier than the pictures on the website. Or Bunnies in Tufnell Park, although I haven't been there for a while.

Thank you.If someone has any other suggestions.

She is not really my style.Any other alternatives to Bunnies?