Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davide

Incall V Outcall

19 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just wondering if people can enlighten me as to the differences between outcall and in call. I haven't done this too much, but always as outcall. Basically this is because I am a bit of a nervous punter, and feel more comfortable on home ground so to speak. But I'm really tempted by some of the agencies in London (particularly hod), and the price difference is significant (I'm based in home counties so often it's 2 hrs minimum too). I think I'd be a bit intimidated by a maid/receptionist, or if there were people coming and going (don't really want to meet other punters). So what is it like with these agencies as in call? Thanks

Hi,

Just wondering if people can enlighten me as to the differences between outcall and in call. I haven't done this too much, but always as outcall. Basically this is because I am a bit of a nervous punter, and feel more comfortable on home ground so to speak. But I'm really tempted by some of the agencies in London (particularly hod), and the price difference is significant (I'm based in home counties so often it's 2 hrs minimum too). I think I'd be a bit intimidated by a maid/receptionist, or if there were people coming and going (don't really want to meet other punters). So what is it like with these agencies as in call? Thanks

I personally think outcalls are great if one's circumstances are right. With Incalls unless it is a parlour type arrangement the liklihood of bumping into another punter is quite remote. Incalls are about getting there and getting down to business and goodbye unless you know the girl well. On an incall the girl sets the tone and in that sense it is rather different to an outcall. In the past I found that most girls who visited me outcall would drop their gaurd and that made for some real fun meetings which I miss.

Had my first visit to HoD yesterday (thank you HoD!). The maid was extremely helpful, and they did go out of their way to make sure I didn't bump into another punter, as there was someone waiting in the lounge, so I exited via the side entrance. Only gripe I have with agency is that the clock does matter. I did have a knock on the door yesterday, where as with indies, it doesn't matter as much.

I've not had an outcall before so I can't comment on that.

i have done incalls to indies and to parlours, and i have never seen another punter.

but i have not punted in the north of england where seeing other punters while you wait seems the norm, I hear.

there again, why does it matter, we are all in the same boat.

Edited by Coventrypunter

Ive done incalls and outcalls with indies, and recently had my first visit to HOD.

Incalls are great, and HOD was great too. There was a nice friendly receptionist who was not 'in your face,' gave a warm welcome and offered me a drink: not intimidating in the slightest. It was very quiet and welcoming...in fact i have no complaints whatsoever, but all depends on the establishment i guess. Suffice to say that although HOD was the first establishment i have EVER visited, i will be visiting there again without ANY hesitation :-)

outcalls are my favourite experience though, albeit the most expensive option! It is nice to

meet up, have a drink in the bar to break the ice, grab a bottle and 2 glasses and venture up to the room. Depending on the wg's preferences you can 'play' in the lift, corridor, stairwell even...all before getting to the room!!! It is nice to share a bath/shower bedore its

time to part company, but of all the 100 or so punts ive had, the best have been 'exciting' outcalls...exceptionally

mind-blowing to say the least...and a more 'complete' experience.

Its all personal choice, but thats my take on it. It all depends on your comfort factor, budget and taste. Maybe try other options? At least then you will know what you do ad dont like from experience.

If you cant decide, then i can firmly recommend HOD...as can a good number of other fellow punters: HOD doesnt have its excellent reputation for nothing :-)

have fun :-)

I tried to book a session at hod today, but unfortunately they only had 30min appointments which are too short for me. But I've booked an outcall for tomorrow, so I'll see how I find it. Should be an interesting experience anyway, don't know yet whether I'm going to be more or less anxious. Will report back :)

...well, just relax and have fun...'tis what its all about! :-)

...enjoy...

... I kinda guessed :-) relax and have fun :-))

Had my first visit to HoD yesterday (thank you HoD!). The maid was extremely helpful, and they did go out of their way to make sure I didn't bump into another punter, as there was someone waiting in the lounge, so I exited via the side entrance. Only gripe I have with agency is that the clock does matter. I did have a knock on the door yesterday, where as with indies, it doesn't matter as much.

I've not had an outcall before so I can't comment on that.

What does HoD mean? Sorry to be a dunce!

I've only ever had one outcall, my very first punt, as I didn't have a car at the time so figured it'd be easier. It was in some ways a disaster as the house phone went while we were fucking, my dog kept trying to get in the room, it was just all wrong! I'm also wary of having a stranger in my house. I know that sounds odd as WG's have numerous strangers in their flat but I'd just rather not.

Ever since then, it's been outcalls for me, mostly to parlours. I suppose time is of the essence in a parlour punt as there'll always be a knock on the door or something if your time is up which doesn't happen with an indie but I've found the indies I've seen at their place, there's not been any clock watching anyway.

Just got back so i thought i'd report. The incall was at a block of flats over by warren st, just behind spearmint rhino (turns out the girl worked there). Had some problems getting to her apartment, mostly because i couldnt make out her accent very well on the phone... ended up knocking on someone elses door :S but fortunately they werent in. The apartment was a bit of a mess, i probably notice this bevause i always make an effort to tidy mine for an outcall, but basically fine. I didnt feel particularly in any danger, and if anything slightly less anxious than normal. Unfortunately it was a bait and switch, tho the girl was ok looking so i went ahead anyhow. The appointment felt slightly different than ive experienced before, she pretty much jumped on mewhen i handed over the money. She was actually quite a nice girl and put some effort into the appointment. Afterwards had a shower, but was a bit nervous about leaving my bag in the bedroom... so was the worlds quickest shower :) My credit cards were in my bag so i made a point of checking they were still there when i finished the shower, which i dont think went down well. Anyway, generally a success... next challenge a parlour :S

... My credit cards were in my bag so i made a point of checking they were still there when i finished the shower, which i dont think went down well.

No. Funny that.

I can't believe you 'made a point of it' How bloody crass. If you didn't trust the lady you have three choices:

a) Don't stay

B ) take your personal possessions with you to the bathroom

c) check DISCREETLY when you return to the room.

'Making a point' of checking is downright bloody rude and I'd have chucked you out on your ear.

Sorry claire, but this whole thread is about me being a bit nervous about incalls... I think i can be allowed one faux pas without being jumped on. I assure you that in every other way i was perfectly polite. Perhaps you should have noticed that the fact that i mentioned it meant i thought i had handled it wrongly. Implicitly trusting someone because they appear nice is not the safest strategy in any walk of life, and you are less likely to take that risk if you are a bit nervous. In future i dont think id take a bag, problem solved. You live and learn, right :)

Btw, i did consider taking my bag into the bathroom... but i thought that would be equally insulting to the girl, after all there would be no other reason for doing that. And i was relatively discreet, i just think she noticed.

No. Funny that.

I can't believe you 'made a point of it' How bloody crass. If you didn't trust the lady you have three choices:

a) Don't stay

'Making a point' of checking is downright bloody rude and I'd have chucked you out on your ear.

I see Claires point: That's why I always choose option b. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone, espcially those that have given me a good time :)

No. Funny that.

a) Don't stay

And think yourself lucky it was your ear !