SirBill

Smoking

30 posts in this topic

Hello. I am non-smoker. I find it unpleasant to have sex with girls that do indulge. Snogging I find distasteful (in every sense of the word). Even the smell on her clothes, body and hair is un-arousing. I was wondering what others think.

I guess if you are a punter that smokes, you might have exactly the opposite view. Is this true? (I notice some girls advertise that they offer smoking fetish.)

I am not actually anti-smoking per se, I never supported the ban in the office and I am indifferent to the ban in pubs etc. I just find it uninviting and off-putting during sex.

Thanks

I'm a non smoker but I don't mind smokers. I dont deny dates a cigarette if they wish to light up when they visit.

I dont entertain enough smokersat home for them to have an effect on the surroundings, some refrain through manners and some need a quick fag to calm their nerves. and of course the shower after every date smoker or not, should take care of any lingering odours that might attach themselves to me.

I can very much understand why some clients wouldnt visit a smoking WG but Im sure a professional would take all the steps to protect you from the effects and results of her tobacco use.

What I can't abide about smoking is running the gauntlette of, and the stench of every public building doorway crowded with furtive apologetic smokers. Every licencee should have a choice. Smoking premises or non smoking premises.

As a non-smoker, all things being equal ,I would tend to favour a non-smoking WG over a smoker. Having said that,if the girl takes reaqsonable steps to hide the smell, I will deal with it but the smell is not attractive. On a longer punt, especially if there is a drink involved, I am happy to agree to her smoking as I take it that she is relaxing into the session and thats important.

I'm quite a heavy smoker, although I like to think a well-behaved one, i.e. I won't light up in anyone's else's place unless I know she's a smoker, or if I spot an ashtray about I ask nicely.

Many of my best punts have been with strictly no-smoking girls, and my mouth is too busy much of the time to feel the need for a ciggie anyway. Just add a pre-punt Trebor mint to the routine, then the mouthwash once there. And the first fag outside after the punt is over is a special one.

A couple of my favourite girls are guilty smokers, so when I show up they can stop worrying and have a nice puff with me at half-time. All the naughty thrill of the bike-sheds plus the sex. They've given me a bit of smoke-fetish service sometimes, but frankly unless that's done expertly it's not much more than a bj with extra coughing.

The only good thing to be said for the pub ban is that my drink consumption has nosedived since then, leaving me more money to punt with.

I am an ex smoker, but dont mind anyone smoking, as for the smoking ban, I never beleived that tosh about the hundreds of lives that would be saved. One positive result of the financial crisis, is that these pointless schemes to "improve" our life might get shelved. Wgs are on the whole youngish, and its young people who smoke, hence difficult to avoid a smoker. In my youth it was firmly believed by my mates, that a girl who smoked,was a girl who bonked.

I am a smoker for my sins, really need to kick it yet again!

I do not smoke in my home, so my clothes are fresh, I do not smoke after I have had a shower and washed my hair. I gargle with mouthwash several times and have a quick mouth spray also before the door opens, I never smoke during an appointment, people have commented after I told them I smoke that they have not smelt it on me.......

However........from the non smoking days I have I can smell it bad! It seems to come up from deep in ones lungs and it quite frankly is disgusting! So I am always conscious of this fact, there is only one client I have been seeing for 6 years that ever comments to me and tells me off for still smoking, so he MUST be able to smell it the way I described even if I can't.

I think I need to go back on the Champix.

S x

As a non-smoker, I can always tell if the WG I am visiting is a smoker, especially when kissing. However there is a world of difference between someone who goes to the effort that Sabrina and others go to, compared to someone else I had the misfortune to visit a year or so ago (and no, none of her FRs mentioned her heavy smoking).

I well and truly learnt the meaning of the phrase "like kissing an ashtray" during that visit, to the extent that after the initial kiss I found myself trying to avoid any further intimate contact of that nature :(

Once when I was leaving a parlour, I walked back through reception where the maid and a couple of unoccupied WGs were 'avin a fag. My comment that "you do know it's against the law to smoke in these premises" was not met with side-splitting laughter.

Hello. I am non-smoker. I find it unpleasant to have sex with girls that do indulge. Snogging I find distasteful (in every sense of the word). Even the smell on her clothes, body and hair is un-arousing. I was wondering what others think.

I guess if you are a punter that smokes, you might have exactly the opposite view. Is this true? (I notice some girls advertise that they offer smoking fetish.)

I am not actually anti-smoking per se, I never supported the ban in the office and I am indifferent to the ban in pubs etc. I just find it uninviting and off-putting during sex.

Thanks

I totally support the public smoking ban, hate the smell of cigarette smoke and the fact it makes your clothes and hair stink for days if youve been surrounded by smokers and of course find it a big turn-off if I can taste/smell cigarette smoke when kissing a girl.

It wouldn't bother me that much unless she was smoking a hookah pipe and was cross eyed and talking like Mick Jagger before the punt. I'm not sure if you've tried this but maybe if you ask them before arranging a date it might prevent you from punting with a smoker. I do have sympathy and hold a similar tale in that I have an aversion to punting with women that I don't fancy. Since only punting with women that I fancy it has got much better and I no longer have that problem.

I advertise as non-smoking but I have to admit, that's not quite true. I never smoke (or allow anyone else to smoke) in the flat, I don't smoke wearing work clothes and I don't smoke on days when I'm working (usually monday-friday). I'll have a few cigarettes on a night out with friends at the weekend, or if I take a day off midweek. As far as I know, no one has ever smelled it on me.

I think the taste of stale smoke on someone's breath is horrible - as a sort-of-smoker I love the taste of a cigarette but I gotta clean my teeth after because it tastes completely different once it's sat for a while. Eww.

Thanks

As a non smoker for all of my life, I have no desire to french kiss an ashtray if you understand me.

I have always seen wgs that don't smoke, and that's what I prefer. The smell of cigarette smoke in someones clothes and hair is quite off putting for me - sorry but that's the way I find it !!

BD

I really dislike smoking. Obviously people are free to do as they wish, but I hate the smell and even the look of it. Thankfully I've never had an issue with a WG smelling of smoke, even though I'm sure a number of the ones I've seen smoke. I would imagine any WG worth her salt wouldn't ever smell of smoke when meeting a punter in the same way they wouldn't smell of BO or any other potentially offensive smell.

I really dislike smoking. Obviously people are free to do as they wish, but I hate the smell and even the look of it. Thankfully I've never had an issue with a WG smelling of smoke, even though I'm sure a number of the ones I've seen smoke. I would imagine any WG worth her salt wouldn't ever smell of smoke when meeting a punter in the same way they wouldn't smell of BO or any other potentially offensive smell.

I've never smoked and my place is smoke free, something I keep up for the benefit of both visitors as well as myself. I have no preference whether or not I see smokers or non-smokers as long, as they respect my smoke-free zone and if on outcall they don't smoke directly into my face. I've often accompanied a gent to smoke outside if say we are in a restaurant or hotel, and do have regulars who smoke. Most smoking gents will purposely avoid a cigarette directly before a meeting, as well as use mouthwash - which is most appreciated. :D

As a rabid anti-smoker myself, I much prefer non-smoking WGs to ones who do smoke.

However (and I've surprised myself by this finding) as long as a girl doesn't smoke during a punt, I have found I quite enjoy kissing girls who do smoke. I expected the old adage "like kissing an ashtray" to be true, but to date I haven't found a girl who is like that.

Given a straight choice between a smoker and a non-smoker though, I would always choose the latter.

As a rabid anti-smoker myself, I much prefer non-smoking WGs to ones who do smoke.

However (and I've surprised myself by this finding) as long as a girl doesn't smoke during a punt, I have found I quite enjoy kissing girls who do smoke. I expected the old adage "like kissing an ashtray" to be true, but to date I haven't found a girl who is like that.

Given a straight choice between a smoker and a non-smoker though, I would always choose the latter.

I don't smoke and I'm always greatful when I entertain a smoker who has taken measures to mask that they smoke, but I am still aware that they do smoke. I don't think you can totally get rid of the taste, unless perhaps you have abstained for 24 hours and have totally fresh clothes on. Let's just say it's a lot easier to snog someone who smokes for an hour than it is for a lifetime and I would not date a smoker.

I totally support the public smoking ban, hate the smell of cigarette smoke and the fact it makes your clothes and hair stink for days if youve been surrounded by smokers and of course find it a big turn-off if I can taste/smell cigarette smoke when kissing a girl.

Agreed. I can't stand even walking down the street behind a smoker these days and getting a lung full of their guff. I'll only support public smoking if I get to fart in their faces :)

As a non smoker I don't mind at all. In fact I kind of like it when a WG lights up. Maybe because it's nice to know they're relaxed?

I really LOVE smoking. Can go for very long periods without, but been smoking since teenager and guess will till I die. Though I do know disgusting habit and can understand why many don't like. Even smokers life myself can detect it on others... so for anti-smokers must be hellish. Been with smoker and n-s partners, and no difference to me. But I appreciate if you're a n-s, it can be off-putting if partner does. During my punting heyday, would try and refrain from smoking at least an hour or so before meeting (with requisite fresheners, etc). Out of 100+ meetings, less than a handful made any reference to my being a smoker. None refused to kiss. Of my all-time top ten list, probably 80-90 per cent been smokers. Far worse than smoking though in my book is halitosis or b.o. But again, feel been lucky. Only encountered one wg who couldn't kiss, and only a couple with body odour issues. Intriguingly, with one of them the B.0. was actually a real turn-on. I grew to really love the distinctive smell of her.

I do not smoke but do not care if the WG does. I don't own her habits, it's none of my business. As long as she likes other things in her mouth too....

I don't smoke and I'm always greatful when I entertain a smoker who has taken measures to mask that they smoke, but I am still aware that they do smoke. I don't think you can totally get rid of the taste, unless perhaps you have abstained for 24 hours and have totally fresh clothes on. Let's just say it's a lot easier to snog someone who smokes for an hour than it is for a lifetime and I would not date a smoker.

I think its safe to say I agree and identify with every word written here Kate. The point I was trying to make earlier was that I find being in a room with someone who is smoking revolting. The smoke really catches in the back of my throat and I automatically feel hate for the selfish git who has put me in that situation. Thank god for the smoking ban I say. Because of this physical reaction I have to cigarette smoke, all of my relationships prior to starting punting were with non-smokers. When I started punting a couple of years ago, it was with trepidation that I met my first WG smoker. It was therefore a great surprise to find that the kissing wasn't terrible at all. You can definitely tell the difference between kissing a smoker and a non-smoker, but as long as the smoker hasn't indulged recently, it's actually not at all unpleasant to me.

On the few occasions a girl asks to light up in the room though, I will always ask her not to.

Every time somebody start a thread about smoking, majority of the responses are from non-smoking guys or girls, how they hate it/tolerate it/prefer non smokers, etc. Kudos to Cumandgo and Toomuch who said that if the girl light up, at least she is relaxed, or at least maybe attempts to.

I am a smoker myself, but it varies from none cigarettes at all for 2-3 days, to as much as whole packet during 5-6 hours meeting. (when I am consuming alcohol, and I always consuming alcohol during appointments). If I am not drinking, I am not smoking, because I just don't want to, and don't have a slightest craving for it. In fact its irritates me, when somebody smoking with me, when I don't. (Yes, I know its very hypocritical, but that's how I feel, so perfectly understand what must non smoking people feel, when I puff and heavily at times).

Its still surprises me, the antismoking responses here, but its not the same when you actually meet people.

I do understand that people I met read my website prior (where I mention, that I am a smoker) so they know what they getting themself into.

Last week I met a new client (from Switzerland, but that's irrelevant). It was non smoking room in the hotel, and he seemed to be not so happy, ( to put it mildly) when I told him that I will smoke. I offered him to terminate the meeting, if he wanted to. It was not concern regarding non smoking room (the window could be wide open), more of his tolerance of me puffing away. He said "if you only can smoke a very little". After about 20 minutes or so of conversation and I tried to preserve cigarette (playing with it occasionally on the table but without building "fag domes") he snapped it away from me, lighted it up himself and passed it to me. (with words in German accent: "I know you want this ziga!") He was continuing to do it every time he knew I felt like smoking. True Genteman, lol, and that was from the guy who almost prohibited me to do it in the beginning of the appointment.

I don't know, maybe its some kind of "placebo effect", but I always felt much better connected and get on with clients who smoke. (normal smokers that is, not pot smokers-hate them!) I can't expalin it myself, because it does not make sense and it should not.

Edited by Xenia

Last week I met a new client (from Switzerland, but that's irrelevant). It was non smoking room in the hotel,

I really really hate that people think its ok to smoke in a non smoking hotel room, however wide you open the window the room will still smell which makes it hard to sell that room to another customer the next night. A non smoking room probably does not have a proper astray either and that creates even more problems. Smoking in a non smoking room not only costs the hotel money but also adds significant extra fire risk and endangers the life of other people in the Hotel. Book a smoking room or go outside.

As a non smoker for all of my life, I have no desire to french kiss an ashtray if you understand me.

I have always seen wgs that don't smoke, and that's what I prefer. The smell of cigarette smoke in someones clothes and hair is quite off putting for me - sorry but that's the way I find it !!

BD

I agree, a girl smelling like an ashtray is not in anyway sexy for me. Even if they chew gum to hide the smell, that still stinks. :(

Always find the smell or taste of tobacco on a girl's breath a big turn-on.