Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
googiver

Oral With Or Without - Safety Questions

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I have been punting a few times and have always been protected for full service but never for the oral before hand. I always go with the intention of saying I want it all to be covered but find more times than not I dont. This is mainly because I dont want to offend the lady as once before when I did say this the lady in question got quite annoyed and thought I was accusing her of not being clean.

So I always enjoy my punt but when its over I start wishing I had used a rubber for the oral before penetration and then worry about having caught something.

I guess my question is really to the guys: Do you go with or without for oral and if not have you ever caught anything?

Also to the WG's here have you ever caught anything from that and would you be offended if a guy wanted oral covered?

Obviously it feels better without but its also better to be safe than sorry these days.

Thanks

I guess my question is really to the guys: Do you go with or without for oral and if not have you ever caught anything?

I usually go for oral with if there is the option. In parlours this is normally straightforward as oral with and oral without are quoted as part of the menu. With an independent lady who provides OWO as part of her standard service, it indeed feels a bit rude to ask for oral with, but I've done so in the past and the lady did not seem to mind.

Recently I was with a lady who told me she offers only OWO (and not OW) because rubber is not good for her teeth. :)

I love OWO but OW does not feel that good, feels a bit false. Up to the lady though.

This subject has been discussed recently in this thread.

Yes I do but we don't inhale. Yes I've caught perch, roach and the odd barbel.

Has to be owo for me...i love when she gives a particarly 'wet' owo...where she spits and drools over me :) nope ive never caught anything either. Sure there are risks but they are slim compared to other sexual practices, namely bb which i'd never do, full stop!!

Its a calculated risk which all depends on the individual i guess.

How do you know you have not contracted the sort of HPV virus that may result in penile cancer years later?

...or infected the woman concerned with whatever? Someone infected me!!

...or infected the woman concerned with whatever? Someone infected me!!

With your consent.

How do you know you have not contracted the sort of HPV virus that may result in penile cancer years later?

Here we go again!!!!

That is the thing...I never ever had a oral done to me before. None of my gfs would do it for me, so that is why I really want to experience it. Also if you are old and got nothing to lose and you never tried it before then who cares about the risk I mean you are going to die no matter what, so try it or you will never get to ever again. I am not that old and I got many many years left but since I never tried it before I will definitely not think about the risk. If I ever visit UK and try my first punt, I will have a bottle of mouth wash ready (Listerine) and request her to wash her mouth first before OWO. Will that be sufficient to clean out germs in her mouth??? Has anyone requested for that? If I still catch something afterwards then oh well, bad luck for me, but at least I get to enjoyed OWO and I will never regret when I die.

That is the thing...I never ever had a oral done to me before. None of my gfs would do it for me, so that is why I really want to experience it. Also if you are old and got nothing to lose and you never tried it before then who cares about the risk I mean you are going to die no matter what, so try it or you will never get to ever again. I am not that old and I got many many years left but since I never tried it before I will definitely not think about the risk. If I ever visit UK and try my first punt, I will have a bottle of mouth wash ready (Listerine) and request her to wash her mouth first before OWO. Will that be sufficient to clean out germs in her mouth??? Has anyone requested for that? If I still catch something afterwards then oh well, bad luck for me, but at least I get to enjoyed OWO and I will never regret when I die.

...I predict some responses to this *grabs some popcorn and sits back* lol :)

...I predict some responses to this *grabs some popcorn and sits back* lol :)

I think there have been mass expulsions from some monasteries recently. ;) ( probably for exceeding acceptable levels of stupidity and ignorance ! :lol: )