enzio

Failing To Walk Away

11 posts in this topic

I made a booking three weeks ago for last week. The girl I booked canceled on me the night before for "personal reasons". I had saved up (and I don't mean money) for three days to see that girl. A regular I use in my area was on holiday. So I emailed a number of girls to get a booking close to me. Finally got a text from missangel666 on the other site at about 8 pm and she said that she was available. To be honest, given my keenness, I did not pay much detailed attention to the photographs. I had a brief look at the feedback and it looked good, particularly, the one that said she looked like her photos (yes; should have checked the members who left the feedback).

Traveled a fair distance to see her. When I got there I paid the 140 as soon as I walked into the door without thinking. I was not sure in my mind whether the girl in the photo was the girl I was seeing. I asked her if she was the girl in the photo and she assured me that she was.

Thinking about it clearly now, however, she was around 40-45 years old and I should have remembered that the profile said she was 27 years old. But honestly, I was not thinking straight. Then I noticed lots of scaring on the inside of her arm where she had clearly self harmed. I told her that I was really concerned about the scarring but she again put me at ease and told me it was to do with issues she had many years ago and nothing to do with what she did now.

I spent about half an hour chain smoking with her around (still believing she was the girl in the photo), trying to decide whether to walk or stay. It was really uncomfortable. Half of me said "you don't want to touch this girl; walk; tell her to keep the money" and the other half "you have spent your money now get on with it".

I am really sorry to say this but I went ahead, let her give me HR and with a little role play came very quickly in the condom. I know this possibly sounds stupid to some but part of me feels really disgusted with myself even now. I got home, had a look at the profile again and realized she looked nothing like her profile (apart from the hair which may have been similar to the photo of her with the red dress on). Feel extremely stupid and ashamed.

Basically needed to vent. Anyone else ever felt like this for similar reasons?

Time to stop beating yourself up over this one, and save your disgust for scammers. You have not been 'extremely stupid' here, just shown the perfectly normal degree of stupidity that comes with having a male brain, i.e. one too easily overruled by cock. No different from me when I was bait&switched a couple of times, and no different from the next guy this will happen to tonight: it goes on all the time, remember.

Your excessive sense of shame possibly arises from you having imagined beforehand that you were more clear-headed and resolute than you proved to be in the heat of the moment. In which case you have benefitted from a useful lesson which should stand you in good stead and in the long run is worth the £140.

The well-known weaknesses of the male psyche are a source of never-ending comedy. Before long you will find it healthier to see the funny side of it.

I don't see why you're disgusted with yourself... you were really generous.

I've always thought these decisions are much harder when you have to make them quickly on the spot, instead of having a leisurely consideration of the problem afterwards. (For instance I've always told myself that if lady was clearly not as per photos, I'd just "walk", offering minimum compensation. But would I?? You just never know till it happens.)

It happens,Ive done the same and then wanted to hit hard,at the sheer stupidity but its a waste of time.We are males and this is what happens when we allow our tools of the trade to think for us! I also knew I was asking for trouble when I did something similar abroad and got conned,paid for NOTHING,literally. Just learn from it and move on,research,research and even more research is the key.It may not guarantee success but sure helps!

I know protocol encourages ladies to be paid up front and more so

with new unknown clients but this does not mean a man has to hand

over his money the moment he walks in her place.

Any lady who asks for money when the door is barely closed is not

behaving in quite the appropriate manner.... in my view anyway.

I have a sit down chat with new clients for a few minutes at the very

least which gives him the opportunity to weigh me up and me him...

then for him to decide if he wants to stay for the duration.

It is then that he is politely asked for the fee... if he has not

already volunteered it.

No man needs to feel he under pressure to pay up before he has at least

given the lady a discreet once over... heard how she speaks to him and

how she conducts herself etc....

Of course this will not apply to parlour situations but indies or agency

ladies whether in or out call.

Us men have a cock and a brain but unfortunately only enough blood to fill one up at any one time. :)

Thanks for all those responses. Made me feel slightly better. I guess the shame comes because of all the reasons given below as well as the fact that I did anything with her knowing that I did not find her attractive in the slightest. Also part of me feels that by doing what I did I may have added to the self harm scars on her (which to me did not look too old; not that I am one to judge).

I guess though as ChrisTongue said, if I have learned a lesson from this then the £140 was well spent.

I'd like to think in that situation I'd be able to say to her no thanks before paying and head off. I'd struggle to even get an erection if it was someone I found so deeply unnattractive, especially if I also knew I'd been bait & switched, the whole thing would be too much of a turn off so I'd have to get out of there.

Surely if she wasn't the girl in the pics, you'd notice and could leave without paying?

Thanks for all those responses. Made me feel slightly better. I guess the shame comes because of all the reasons given below as well as the fact that I did anything with her knowing that I did not find her attractive in the slightest. Also part of me feels that by doing what I did I may have added to the self harm scars on her (which to me did not look too old; not that I am one to judge).

I guess though as ChrisTongue said, if I have learned a lesson from this then the £140 was well spent.

Hi Enzio,

Did you not leave her negative feedback on the other site? Her profile does not appear to have any bad feedback, just quite a variety of ostensibly positive feedbacks. One says 'her pics do not do her justice', perhaps he was being sarcastic lol.

Linc

Unfortunately, I didn't book her through the other sites booking system given it was a phone booking so I could not leave her feedback. I'm not sure how many guys would have guessed from her profile that she was not genuine. I've got a feeling she's got hold of a genuine/ once genuine profile and just uses it. Be interested to know how other guys would check a profile like this one?

Adam, before seeing her I would have also like to have thought that i would have walked away. Within two minutes of walking through the door there was some dull silences and I felt (rightly or wrongly) that she was waiting for me to hand over the money so I stupidly did. As I said, I'd held back for 3 days and was therefore, feeling more amorous than usual. In honesty, I would have found many things I would not normally find attractive attractive. I should have walked and I didn't. I am beginning to see the funny side though.

Unfortunately, I didn't book her through the other sites booking system given it was a phone booking so I could not leave her feedback. I'm not sure how many guys would have guessed from her profile that she was not genuine. I've got a feeling she's got hold of a genuine/ once genuine profile and just uses it. Be interested to know how other guys would check a profile like this one?

Adam, before seeing her I would have also like to have thought that i would have walked away. Within two minutes of walking through the door there was some dull silences and I felt (rightly or wrongly) that she was waiting for me to hand over the money so I stupidly did. As I said, I'd held back for 3 days and was therefore, feeling more amorous than usual. In honesty, I would have found many things I would not normally find attractive attractive. I should have walked and I didn't. I am beginning to see the funny side though.

Yeah, best to look at it that way, it's a bad punt, not the end of the world. There's always the next punt!