angensaft

Maid-punting - Not Such A Pipe Dream In This Case?

5 posts in this topic

Hi, If I am deluding myself in what follows, let me know and if not, let me know even sooner :-).

I met a lovely EE WG working near the City in London. She was never a huge fan of some aspects of her job (including in fact the idea and existence of FRs) but we got pretty well and I like to think she enjoyed our sessions quite a lot. I definitely did.

That parlour shut down, but fortunately and by fluke the lady in question turned up at another place near the West End. We had one session there and it was again mutually enjoyable but despite being young and very attractive she's decided overall she'd be happier maiding. She now maids two or three times a week at that place and also does massage at a massage place - I believe with HE if you're a good boy so she hasn't completely stopped getting her hands dirty as it were.

Now many of us have idle fantasies about punting with some of the maids we meet, but in this case I have half-convinced myself she might not say no. Do you think I am mad and it would be terribly rude or even offensive to ask... or should I go for it.

All advice welcome,

Paul

Why not ask her in a roundabout way? Ask her if she misses being a WG, would she do it again?

You can then guage her reaction. After all it's not the same as asking the barmaid at your local or a girl at the check-out at Tescos, is it?

I'm not one for the roundabout route. I'd tell her I really enjoyed the previous occasions, and if she ever fancied a re-run to just give me the "nod".

Hi, If I am deluding myself in what follows, let me know and if not, let me know even sooner :-).

I met a lovely EE WG working near the City in London. She was never a huge fan of some aspects of her job (including in fact the idea and existence of FRs) but we got pretty well and I like to think she enjoyed our sessions quite a lot. I definitely did.

That parlour shut down, but fortunately and by fluke the lady in question turned up at another place near the West End. We had one session there and it was again mutually enjoyable but despite being young and very attractive she's decided overall she'd be happier maiding. She now maids two or three times a week at that place and also does massage at a massage place - I believe with HE if you're a good boy so she hasn't completely stopped getting her hands dirty as it were.

Now many of us have idle fantasies about punting with some of the maids we meet, but in this case I have half-convinced myself she might not say no. Do you think I am mad and it would be terribly rude or even offensive to ask... or should I go for it.

All advice welcome,

Paul

Do you not think there is a slight clue given the fact that she gave up being a WG and now maids or when working only offers HE that maybe she doesn't want to offer sexual penetrative services anymore.

The fact that she has already mentioned she does not like Fr's could imply that she looks at this board or perhaps even that a family member or boyfriend found the FR's and asked her to stop working. This is very common for girls that pretend to their partner that only maid or offer very limited services to get outed in such a way and therefore even this thread could bring her problems although thankfully you have not given her name.

She actually told you there were aspects of the job she didn't like which would appear from her choices now to be men fucking her so why would you want to even ask her to do something that she clearly does not want to. I am sure she gets asked many times in her day but I think it would be respectful of you with the information you have before you that you don't ask her I am sure if she can't bear the thought of never having sex with you again she will mention it.

Thanks Diva. I posted partly because I needed someone to give a bit of a slap like that, pull me out of my grand delusions. I don't agree with every part of your reasoning, but enough to talk me down from making a twat of myself.

I shall just enjoy the memories.