superdupercambs

Shepherds Bush Walkups

10 posts in this topic

I have been told there are walkups in Shepherds Bush , does anyone have the location of a few (streets) and how do they compare to Soho ?

Think you mean Shepherds Market. I wouldn't think there are many walkups in Shepherds Bush!

sorry that's right !, proves I need the answer to the question !

Think you mean Shepherds Market. I wouldn't think there are many walkups in Shepherds Bush!

There is a walkabout Aussi Pub on shepherds bush green.

You should be able to score there on weekends ...

There is a walkabout Aussi Pub on shepherds bush green.

You should be able to score there on weekends ...

For the cost of half a Foster's & lime. ;)

sorry that's right !, proves I need the answer to the question !

There are 3 or 4 walk ups in Shepherd Market. It seems that they are all much more expensive than in Soho, although they seem nicer flats. If you're interested, I tell you what streets.

There are 3 or 4 walk ups in Shepherd Market. It seems that they are all much more expensive than in Soho, although they seem nicer flats. If you're interested, I tell you what streets.

Be careful, I witnessed police/local authority raids in the area

Be careful, I witnessed police/local authority raids in the area

Details, please, Mr 12 Posts. You may have a story that you can sell to NOTW or another sleaze merchant - they seem to lack your surveillance info and analysis. Spend a lot of time hanging out in Shepherds Market? :rolleyes:

Details, please, Mr 12 Posts. You may have a story that you can sell to NOTW or another sleaze merchant - they seem to lack your surveillance info and analysis. Spend a lot of time hanging out in Shepherds Market? :rolleyes:

what's your point Mr 4,000 Posts? I've been using shepherd market flats for years (while you were typing on this forum). If you do not believe me ask the maids or any of the shop managers in the area (who actually support the walk-ups) and they will confirm the policing activity, at least during last summer.