DJ Tounge

Please No More Black Thongs!

30 posts in this topic

Ladies/Gentlemen,

Am I alone in now being totally fed up with WGs almost obsessive adiction to "working" in black underwear and worst of all the dreaded black thong !!! Nothing is LESS attractive to me - or am I alone ? Guys be interested in your opinions. Please girls vary the colours/styles a bit from time to time!!

My "dream" is always to see a WG in her day to day "non WG mode" knickers - is this just me again ??

Slightly off topic but I must also ask what seemingly 90% of British women wore before the black trouser invasion by Non WGs - in any High Street or office/workplace? It now seems compulsory that women wear black shapless dull trousers and/or tights/leggins which give us leg lovers absolutely nothing to get interested in!! Bring back the mini skirt !!

I prefer black thongs to white (on a women - NOT on me :lol: ).

Pink, red or purple is more exciting.

As for black trousers, they can be quite nice if they are tight on the bum

Just ask if you would like the girl to wear another colour. Many men do love black so that is probably why so many girls have a lot of black lingerie. I certainly get requests many times asking that I wear black.

I don't like lingerie that much myself. I much prefer some white cotton panties.

Black thongs work for me every time.

Ladies/Gentlemen,

Am I alone in now being totally fed up with WGs almost obsessive adiction to "working" in black underwear and worst of all the dreaded black thong !!! Nothing is LESS attractive to me - or am I alone ? Guys be interested in your opinions. Please girls vary the colours/styles a bit from time to time!!

My "dream" is always to see a WG in her day to day "non WG mode" knickers - is this just me again ??

Slightly off topic but I must also ask what seemingly 90% of British women wore before the black trouser invasion by Non WGs - in any High Street or office/workplace? It now seems compulsory that women wear black shapless dull trousers and/or tights/leggins which give us leg lovers absolutely nothing to get interested in!! Bring back the mini skirt !!

Another fan of black thongs here, much prefer them to white knickers.

I dont care what a WG wears as long as it comes off when I want to pop it in!!

So you prefer Bridget Jones belly warmers?

Thongs, any colour, or other nice knickers. So much fun can be had taking them off during a punt. Can't see a problem with this at all.

I love black/lacey thongs always gets me going, especially on a blonde woman. Also love seeing thong slightly coming out over trouser, like a whale tail.

If you tired of black thongs and trousers, it’s just a matter of asking her to wear something different on.

I have lingerie in all colours but men most commonly will request black, or black and red as the colour they find sexy. So if I'm having a "what shall I wear day?" the black comes out by default. White doesn't suit me at all but cream, pale-gold, purple, lilac and blue are all in my collection. :P

All you guys have to do is pop an email to us before your appointment saying what underwear/colour you prefer ;)

No use whinging afterwards if you don't speak up eh?

We are good but I doubt many of us ladies are mindreaders! :rolleyes:

Agreed! When you get in touch why not see if she has your request, some may not have what you desire but I am sure if you request the ladies size she will be more than happy for you to bring her an unused pair.

S x

I was going to say, how many requests do you get for Bridget Jones-style big pants, or fraying M&S stuff that's been washed a gazillion times and lost its shape, but somebody got in first.

Edited by JKJ

apparently black lingerie means you are planning to have sex so it makes sense...long live the black lingerie

... Am I alone in now being totally fed up with WGs almost obsessive adiction to "working" in black underwear and worst of all the dreaded black thong.....

Yes you are alone - as far as I'm concerned anyway - can't speak for the mass ranks of Punterdom!!

I dont care what a WG wears as long as it comes off when I want to pop it in!!

I want whatever she is wearing to come off right at the start of a session.

I really enjoy French knickers, or that kind that is see through so that you can see the lady's bottom.

My experience is the same as Strawberry's - when guys do request a colour of lingerie it is almost always for black or red. When I first started working, I would sometimes ask what colour they wanted, most would sound truly baffled, and could not be bothered, and just ask that I suprise them! Mostly I'm in black, and it seems to be very well liked!

I must admit, I do get bored by the WG "uniform" of black thong and bra.

I usually ask that she wears something, like a nice dress, or just something different. Even jeans and tshirt would impress me.

Young Bonnie (now dissapeared) wore normal white undies when I saw her and must admit that was more of a turn on. Felt more of a natural meeting than just a usual booking.

I prefer no underwear.... cliche of the day award goes to me....

I prefer black thongs. White ones never look sexy on any girl.

While I do like seeing a lady in black lingerie, it has gotten to the point where the next lady I see, I will ask for no black underwear or black stockings and let them choose beyond that.

Think I must be in the minority as I never wear plain black undies. Every colour under the sun apart from Black and White! And what's with this whole trouser wearing thing? It's a nice dress or nothing at all, bugger trousers!

I normally bring a few changes of lingerie with me, but I have to admit, I do tend to wear black by default. I have loads of different coloured stuff though, and prefer to wear bright colours for website photos.

(On a side note, I have some lovely leopard print shoes I'm just DYING to wear...but I don't want to put anyone off! Some guys really detest leopard print don't they? I don't want to look like an Asian Bette Lynch!)

I quite like the anticipation and surprise of not knowing what's underneath the skirt or dress until it comes off. I saw a lady a few weeks ago who was wearing some sexy briefs in a sort of satin material and they were lilac - now I would never have thought in a million years of requesting that combination but brother, they looked so sexy on her!!