marksmith

How Often Do You See Your Regular?

8 posts in this topic

Im sure many on here have got regular WG's they go and see, so how often do you go?

I try and see my regular once every 2 week if possible, and always enjoy my time with her. We get on, have plenty to talk about and she has some amazing oral skills. Is every fortnight abit much tho?

Im sure many on here have got regular WG's they go and see, so how often do you go?

I try and see my regular once every 2 week if possible, and always enjoy my time with her. We get on, have plenty to talk about and she has some amazing oral skills. Is every fortnight abit much tho?

I have seen the WG I see most often 10 times in 14 months. I have only punted 20 time since I started in May 2009 and have few opportunities, so I see her every other punt. The longest between visits has been 10 weeks which felt too long. I'd go once a month if I could. In answer to your question once a fortnight is only too often if you think it is.

Well in that case i dont feel it is. I do get the urge to see her every few week, so thats when i go. Once went a month before seeing her and that felt too long

Edited by marksmith

I dont have a regular as such now (sadly ... Kinda lol), and am enjoying more variety ro a point, but when i did have one, i saw her almost weekly...which in hindsight was a bit much i guess...punting can be addictive lol :-)

Its a fine line between going because you want to go, and going just for sake of going.

The beauty of this game is the oportunity to see lost of different girls variety is the spice of life they say. Why get bog down with one woman if that’s what you want, someone to get on with and have a good relationship might as well get a girlfriend or get married

The beauty of this game is the oportunity to see lost of different girls variety is the spice of life they say. Why get bog down with one woman if that’s what you want, someone to get on with and have a good relationship might as well get a girlfriend or get married

Difference being you dont get all the nagging like a girlfriend or wife gives you ;)

If funds permit, I 'roughly' have the same frequency. Sometimes it can be just the once, other times it could be twice a month.

BD