Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rich2

Chelsea Of Berwick Street

5 posts in this topic

Blonde girl Chelsea who used to work at number 70a (and possibly number 20) Berwick Street: anyone know if she is working anywhere these days? Have been to 70a but no luck there with finding her. Anyone any ideas?

Last I'd heard she had an operation on her leg, some months ago now. She was working on something else in her life so maybe now she's retired. I always really liked her.

Retired according to one of her ex-maids. Most of the maids were denying the new law back in April, so make of it what you will. She should go down in the Soho Hall of Fame (if there is such a thing).

Retired according to one of her ex-maids. Most of the maids were denying the new law back in April, so make of it what you will. She should go down in the Soho Hall of Fame (if there is such a thing).

Yes, certainly a hall-of-famer. There was a golden age a few years back in Blore Court, a street name which has since vanished after demolition and rebuilding. You could pop in, of a Friday morning, to see Angie in the flat on the left of the court, then wander round Soho to regroup for the main event at Blore House on the right hand side of the court, where Chelsea and the utterly gorgeous Lori were a dream duo.

Angie of course is still working, but in Compton Street and only on Mondays. Hard to believe we'll never see Chelsea or Lori again...

Yes, Chelsea was a member of my small first team squad but I haven't seen her for quite some time. I did actually check out the old haunts on Monday but no luck. I'd be interested to know if she's still around.