mk alan

Why Didn't I Walk Away ?

16 posts in this topic

I have just had the worst punt ever. It was so bad I am really going to give up.

having found a certain lady on the 'other' site in Ely, i made a 1/2 hour booking and turned up at the appointed time.

on arrival she was on the phone and cursing the caller who she referred to as a bloody paki - nice

to say that i under performed would be an understatement, but you know when you a trying to hold back you think of horrible things like Margaret Thatcher naked - well imagine thats in fromt of you. and I really don't care about her f**king Man Utd wallpaper and all the other mindless dribble she went on and on about

why why why did I not turn round and leave

I'm taking up fishing or golf or anything

Yes, indeed, that is the question that I put to my dog. He had no answer.

Do you mean Margaret Thatcher now or as she was when she first became Prime Minister ?

I have just had the worst punt ever. It was so bad I am really going to give up.

having found a certain lady on the 'other' site in Ely, i made a 1/2 hour booking and turned up at the appointed time.

on arrival she was on the phone and cursing the caller who she referred to as a bloody paki - nice

to say that i under performed would be an understatement, but you know when you a trying to hold back you think of horrible things like Margaret Thatcher naked - well imagine thats in fromt of you. and I really don't care about her f**king Man Utd wallpaper and all the other mindless dribble she went on and on about

I'm taking up fishing or golf or anything

Well if MK stands for Milton Keynes and you can't get a decent lay in the punting mecca of the UK then I agree I think you should take up fishing.

S x

Come on its "name & Shame" time. who was she & her phone number. To warn others of a poor service.

MK does stand for Milton Keynes and I had some fantastic punts there but that was about 4 years ago

the 'lady' has 2 adverts on the other site

lucy lips & georgina

i didn't even see the warning signs there ;-(

The wallpaper would have done it for me.

Take up fishing? That's taking things too far, surely.

In the aftermath of a nightmare punt, it's common to hear the expression 'I could have had more fun with a dead fish', but there's no need to take that quite so literally.

On the other hand, if you seriously want to have fun with a dead fish, cookery's the thing.

MK does stand for Milton Keynes and I had some fantastic punts there but that was about 4 years ago

the 'lady' has 2 adverts on the other site

lucy lips & georgina

i didn't even see the warning signs there ;-(

With all the good reports of parlours and indies in MK are you saying you've not punted there in 4 years?

If you felt bad initially about the punt you should have walked right away.

With all the good reports of parlours and indies in MK are you saying you've not punted there in 4 years?

If you felt bad initially about the punt you should have walked right away.

I really can't think of a reason whereby anyone living in Milton Keynes would want to travel to Ely for a punt. Unfortunately I live some distance from M.K. otherwise I would be a weekly visitor there. As it is I have to confine my visits to HOD at South Kensington which is a really great place but, unfortunately, is getting very popular indeed. The other Friday I planned to see the lovely Sally there only to be informed at 12 noon that day that she was not free until late that evening. Am thinking of moving house to M.K. but don't know what excuse to give to Mrs. old jack!!!

Am thinking of moving house to M.K. but don't know what excuse to give to Mrs. old jack!!!

Perhaps you should take up a new hobby like photographing concrete cows :D .

Is MK really good for punting usually? I've heard quite a lot about it on here.

You didn't walk away because you are a bloke with sex on the mind at the time, been there done that. (not with her I hasten to add)

As others have said get yourself to HOD to wipe away the bad memories. Job done

Yeah, everyone has a bad punt sometimes.

Is MK really good for punting usually? I've heard quite a lot about it on here.

Is the pope a catholic? I don't understand either why the OP would travel all the way to Ely, to an unknown lady, when there are so many Fr's on MK, so guys will never walk away, you should always go with your first Instinct.

Put it down as a bad one- everyone has bad luck occasionally. Man U wallpaper should have been enough to tell you.