Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spliffy

Best Soho Girls Throughout The Years

9 posts in this topic

I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to the best Soho girls throughout the years.

In my experience, the best girls were around in the 80s, and I'd list my favourites as:

Suzie (1980s)(very busty blonde Irish girl ex-Peter Street /Frith Street /Rupert Street),

Bettina (1980s)(brunette Maltese girl, magnificent tits! ex-Lisle Street),

Tania (1980s)(brunette sweet Maltese girl ex- Frith Street),

Claudia (left about 5 years ago)(Italian girl with magnificent tits! ex-Berwick Street).

Anyone else have their list of favourite girls ?

I'd like to know where they are these days.

Amber of Berwick Street and Frith Street's Daisy and Julia are my favourites.

HOW dare you forget BUSTY JOANNA

the portuguese lady with the northern accent

not strictly soho, as it was a walkup in Shepherds Market (Green park), but I've never experienced better than Porsche at a walk up, or maybe at all. Anyone got more details on where she is now?

Claudia (left about 5 years ago)(Italian girl with magnificent tits! ex-Berwick Street).

dreamtime 20mins - pure bliss

consider the success of Soho among this forum... how about having its own Board? :-)

messages could be about different walk-ups...

Dawn use to work at the Cottage.

there have been so many......................................

catherine & loret,2 gorgeous young fench fillies, from mme michelles flat just off dean street,near berwick street market - late 70's

monique - mature french blonde, flat on broadwick street,late 70's

young maltese blonde - flat just behind curzon street,early80's

Spliffy mentions "Bettina (1980s)(brunette Maltese girl, magnificent tits! ex-Lisle Street)".

I remember Bettina, she was one of my first punts in Soho. I has sex with her in back in 1986/87 for the princely sum of £15. She was about 5'5", very pretty, with black hair, a dark complexion, a stunning figure and absolutely massive tits. I seem to remember that she was advertised as being Italian, but she was definately Maltese.

I was back in the same flat a couple of years ago (2 Lisle Street I think), for a blow job from a young Croatian girl. While I was waiting I got talking to the maid. She remembered Bettina (and her tits!!) as she had been her maid. She told me that Bettina had gone back to Malta and had a kid. She must be about the best girl I have ever had in Soho.

Monica was another Maltese girl that I particularly liked. She worked in a flat in Peter Street for about ten years. Monica was short, with dyed blonde hair and was in her early forties back in the mid 1990's. She would charge £15 for "full strip, french and sex" and it was well worth it. She would talk absolute filth while you were fucking her (happy memories!!). A few years ago, one of the maids in a nearby flat told me that Monica had retired to marry and have a kid.