Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aylesburyguy2010

Booking Up Front

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys first thread

I have been mooching round mk a lot seen a couple of girls now but everytime I try to see certain girls I get told there available and when I turn up there booked

Twice now I've had to see people I wasn't really up for should that initial phone call mean your booked in ?

Or is there a favoured way to book ?

Or is there a favoured way to book ?

It's called book an indie, more likely to make decsions themselves about when they are booked.

be more assertive. asking is someone available is not amking a booking, its an enquiry. you need to say, can you book me an hour with jinxyminx for an hour at 1230, please. my name is bill. that makes a firm booking. always worked for me

be more assertive. asking is someone available is not amking a booking, its an enquiry. you need to say, can you book me an hour with jinxyminx for an hour at 1230, please. my name is bill. that makes a firm booking. always worked for me

Yes, did you actually book an appointment with the girl - or merely enquire as to availability. If the latter then you can hardly blame them if they take a 'booking', and you need to make it clear you are actually making a booking.

I think there have been threads on this very issue since the opposite has often occured i.e. guy rings up enquiring re availability, girl assumes he's booking then gets funny with him when it isn't.

Good, clear communications.