soap

Whats the nicest thing a girl as done for you

97 posts in this topic

Mine is having a nice meal unexpectedly cooked for me

Not sure if it counts as the nicest. But I lost my wallet on the way to a regular. I was somewhat distressed, but she gave me tea, sympathy and an hour, charged me for half and said I could drop it in when I was next passing.

Not sure if it counts as the nicest. But I lost my wallet on the way to a regular. I was somewhat distressed, but she gave me tea, sympathy and an hour, charged me for half and said I could drop it in when I was next passing.

A very kind lady but did you not mean 'put it in' when you were next passing?

I once came by late at a regular, and she was already about to leave, but then changed her mind. and after the paid hour, she offered me to stay the night, when we found loads of things to talk about. She did not ask for a single penny more. We had a late night pizza, fun, a nice breakfast. I left some bucks on the desk, but she really did not ask for it. I felt like a lover, not a punter.

When I came back some weeks later, she was gone somewhere else.

Full english breakfast after an overnight. It took me over my allotted time and ensured that this arrangement would become regular. She's retired now, but I can still remember clearly what she gave me (and for breakfast too!!!).

A birthday treat. Wine,choc cake and 3 presents which I still use 4 years later. Kimberley, a lovely little Aussie who went home to Sydney but is now back in Limehouse. I really should go back and see her but it would spoil my appreciation of her kindness and in any case I feel she deserves more than I can give.

One girl let me have the use of her flat for a night after a pre-planned booking went tits up, even pointed me in the direction of a few mates to stand in as she felt so bad for letting me down.

Thought that was nice of her rather then making me find a hotel at the last minute, her flat was very nice and upmarket seeing as she only used it to entertain.

Opened my eyes to a whole new world and gave me some excellent advice!!

Text me after the event saying how nice it was.........then giving me directions to where I was going as I was blatantly lost :P

She walked to the Kebab shop to complain that they forgot the Chilli sauce. Top girl.

I missed last train back and she drove me 75 miles to airport so i would not miss flight.

It is nice to read about some positives and appreciation for a change on this site.

I once visited a girl I had seen several times before and the hour booking stretched to about an hour and a half. On leaving I said we had over run a bit, to which she said she had told the maid not to knock unless there was someone else waiting.

Ringing me up to tell me that I had left my wallet at her place, and when I got it back all my money was still in it!

Actually most of the WGs I've met over the years have been completely trustworthy in this respect, despite society's rather clich

When talk strays into matters of dom and sub I can appreciate those people who believe our supposed three dimensional universe may in fact have more dimensions .... because in my everyday, humdrum world, dom and sub represent another dimension.

free hours here and there, a couple of gifts, 2 free overnights and a lot of (i think) genuine affection. in return I fixed her computer and washing machine, and helped her negotiate hair extensions (she was Chinese and for some reason didn't think she'd be able to communicate properly with the hairdresser). happy days.

Although I am sure she does it for everyone, Saffron of my usual haunt, always says 'thank you that was lovely' after reverse oral and at end of a session.

It feels very nice having that comment.

Something that rarely is said by G/fs.

I assume you mean any girl and not just a WG. Once I had a Russian girl staying with me for a week. She was the friend of an old girlfriend who introduced her to me remotely and we corresponded on the phone and email until she travelled to London for a week.

It was my birthday that week. I woke up in the morning to find a big note by my bedside saying happy birthday and an arrow pointing to the shower room. Found a present in the shower room with a note saying now go to the hall. Went to the hall and found the whole place covered in Baloons and a present waiting in the hall with a note saying go to the sitting room and the same until I picked up my last present from the kitchen. She did all that whilst I was sleeping. How? Only a Russian girl can do that.

I assume you mean any girl and not just a WG. Once I had a Russian girl staying with me for a week. She was the friend of an old girlfriend who introduced her to me remotely and we corresponded on the phone and email until she travelled to London for a week.

It was my birthday that week. I woke up in the morning to find a big note by my bedside saying happy birthday and an arrow pointing to the shower room. Found a present in the shower room with a note saying now go to the hall. Went to the hall and found the whole place covered in Baloons and a present waiting in the hall with a note saying go to the sitting room and the same until I picked up my last present from the kitchen. She did all that whilst I was sleeping. How? Only a Russian girl can do that.

How sweet................................................and the present was?

How sweet................................................and the present was?

There were some useful things. One was a large silver picture frame, the other was one of these devices to get the air out of wine bottle and cork it. There were also two embroideries that she had made herself and brought for me. She had them framed in London and wrapped as formal present. I still have all of the presents except for the embroideries which are hanging on my mum's wall. Not my kind of thing but mum loves them. There were a couple of other small things which I can't remember.

There were some useful things. One was a large silver picture frame, the other was one of these devices to get the air out of wine bottle and cork it. There were also two embroideries that she had made herself and brought for me. She had them framed in London and wrapped as formal present. I still have all of the presents except for the embroideries which are hanging on my mum's wall. Not my kind of thing but mum loves them. There were a couple of other small things which I can't remember.

Mike11.

Tell me, why is this woman now not Mrs Mike !!! She sounds heaven sent.

Mike11.

Tell me, why is this woman now not Mrs Mike !!! She sounds heaven sent.

She was also such a wonderful cook and so very tidy. Romantically the week was a disaster. She was quite nervous and was behaving silly. She felt obliged to keep making jokes which were not funny, paying too much attention to everything I did and generally irritating me. I remained as much of a gentleman as I could to get the week over and done with. Took her to a couple west end shows and nice dinners. Sex was fun the first night she but after that I was not really interested. That was another irritant as she thought she needed to kill me with sex. I guess it was an intensive encounter for a week between two people who didn't know each other.

We still stay in touch but have not met again since although she has asked if she could come again to London.

giving me a great orgasm.

She was also such a wonderful cook and so very tidy. Romantically the week was a disaster. She was quite nervous and was behaving silly. She felt obliged to keep making jokes which were not funny, paying too much attention to everything I did and generally irritating me. I remained as much of a gentleman as I could to get the week over and done with. Took her to a couple west end shows and nice dinners. Sex was fun the first night she but after that I was not really interested. That was another irritant as she thought she needed to kill me with sex. I guess it was an intensive encounter for a week between two people who didn't know each other.

We still stay in touch but have not met again since although she has asked if she could come again to London.

Again, I ask the question. Why isn't this lady now Mrs Mike. What's not to like. (just teasing you). We live and learn.