Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logypot

Funny Old Week

3 posts in this topic

Its been a funny old week. On Monday I set off for a punt in Kensington with Lauren. When I got there I found she was the dead ringer for an unliked ex-sister in law which was most off-putting and so the punt was aborted. On Wednesday I went off to Essex to see minxy melissa, she met me at the station in her car but declined to continue with the punt on account of my age, which was a pity as she was an extremely attractive woman. I respected her attitude and she has amended her webpage on the other site to say she does not want to see blokes over 55. Just wondered whether other punters and wgs have had similar experiences.

On another topic: what is the current trend on the other site for women to make out they have unsatisfactory husbands and are there looking for alternative means to fill the gap in their sex-lives? Then you look at their enjoys and see that they have uniforms and strap-ons. Is this all because it is a turn on for some men? Or do they really expect people to believe what they say?

I can't comment on the first few points but suffice to say that it does indeed sound 'a funny old week.'

As fir the wg's that say or imply marital problems, not getting enough at home to satisfy their naughty side blah blah...all seems like a load if old tosh to me! Sure it

may even be true, but these comments wouldn't spark my interest as i see it merely as a ploy to get punters in.

I saw one wg for a while who states that 'clients must be discreet as i am married but love showing my naughty side.' while she was great to be with, i see niw from her

blogs etc etc that something isnt right somehow.

She stays in a hotel 'on business' mon to fri, is apparently a professional, yet is now doing up 'new' premises to 'work' from....

....the whole thing just sounds odd...and yep there does

seem to be more and more of these cropping up!

....just makes me think that theyre bs'ing from the off or

just a bit odd...neither of which entices me!! :)

Sorry to hear about your week!

Nick

Also i forgot to say she's very happily married apparently(!!!), that hed be devastated if he knew etc etc...and has 2 daughters that she canbarely see as shes away so much!! Like i said,Sure it could be true but all sounds a bit odd to me! :)