Suffolk Punter

Punter Field Reports

12 posts in this topic

What do you girls think of the idea of a reverse FR?

let the girl report on the punter?

I think could be quite unique.

What would the guys think?

I'd be up for that lol, might pop a few balloons for some I imagine :lol:

Yes it would make a fascinating read, but would the girls be honest, bite the hand that feeds you etc. I would of course be on the no reports list.

Sorry Pooter but no non reports list exists for this area !! lol :D :D :D

Edited by Big Arty

This idea represents the kind of perennial thread that appears in regular intervals :rolleyes:

But what would be the point? The gents pay us and may wish to review us similar to other service industries, given that a fair bit of money is involved. The incentive is to praise or condemn. For us WGs there is little motivation to spend the time to write up an impartial FR. Unless the client was incredibly unsavoury and not someone we wish to see again, who would be truthful and risk alienating a potential return customer? If the experience was truly horrific then of course there are various warning sections. If the experience was mediocre than I feel there is no justification to be indiscreet and rate or judge the client. As for positive feedback how serious would anyone take it given the above points? :D

I think it would be fair, and potentially highly amusing.

Punter's FR: "I gave her 4 orgasms"

WG's FR: "The closest I came to cumming was sneezing over his cheap aftershave"

Let the reverse FR commence....

Given that some field reports have a whiff of corruption about them, the reverse field reports would be even worse, given mens sexual vanity. " At first, I thought he would be too big for me, etc

who would be truthful and risk alienating a potential return customer?

This is a very good point. I know of some punters who have decided not to see certain girls solely because they have mentioned their customers on this site. So not only do you risk alienating a potential return customer, you also risk scaring away other punters. However, it would make for a good read. :)

Most clients don't come on the Punternet forum. Most are known to us only by their first name, so how would you differentiate between John, John and er, John?

I don't know about most wgs, but the last thing I'd feel like doing after a busy day is writing an FR on every client and to what end? You choose us, we don't choose you. It's like asking a restaurant to write a review on each customer.

Finally, why would we be truthful if we wanted repeat custom from someone who was pleasant enough but not wonderful in the sex dept?

Given that some field reports have a whiff of corruption about them, the reverse field reports would be even worse, given mens sexual vanity. " At first, I thought he would be too big for me, etc

good point..

Most clients don't come on the Punternet forum. Most are known to us only by their first name, so how would you differentiate between John, John and er, John?

I don't know about most wgs, but the last thing I'd feel like doing after a busy day is writing an FR on every client and to what end? You choose us, we don't choose you. It's like asking a restaurant to write a review on each customer.

Finally, why would we be truthful if we wanted repeat custom from someone who was pleasant enough but not wonderful in the sex dept?

Thank God for that !

I think it would be quiet amusing.

".... on the premise that I was close to coming I managed to keep him performing oral on me for nearly half an hour. That time along with the shower time and my extended massage while I repeatedly wispered to him how big his small penis was meant I only had to put up with his dick inside me for a couple of minutes before his hour was up!"

Uhm, sounds like a date I had recently