missZenaX

Stalkers And Malicious Gossip

45 posts in this topic

My spell check on so this should all make sense.

Hiya i have been told by a friend i work with that i have a stalker who is client that is posting things about me on another website.This website need personal details to access which i dont like give so i can no check.I have alot of regulars so i dont no who this can be, i get on very well with all my clients so i cant think of anybody that makes me feel this way or gives me that vibe.

It has also been said on this website by somebody that i look nothing like my pictures and that i no provide the services that are on my profile??!!I really cant believe anybody that know me can agree with this.My pictures last 1s been take on 26 july this year and only 3 that are used have been very lightly touched up and you can see the others if look closely have detail in them to show they no be touch up at all!Michael photographer is so good they dont need. Also not 1 of my reports the 1st 1 written on july 1st this year have said i no look like my pictures.

I am very proud my pictures and find them very liberating.I come from a country where a woman is not even allowed to show her hair in public never mind her body.How we look is forgotten.I have just had some more taken on 29 this month as i enjoy so much.

The only time i have not been able to perform a very special service was just after i had tooth broken and wisdom tooth taken out.Everybody who know me understand it was only temporary so were fine that i could not provide that service at that time.it was recently but im fine now. There was 1 guy who was very angry and negative that i could not provide this service.He had no care for the health implications which just made me i was right not to as he had no regard for his health, well i do and have regular checks at gum clinic.The only other time i will not provide this service is if the guys hygiene is in question or there is a funny smell which can be symptom of infection.Ofcourse nobody like to be told these things but i have to be honest if that happens.

this website also apparently calls all us girls very horrible names and talks nasty about us.We girls provide a very important public service, and guys who enjoy using our services should not talk about us in this way.unless its just harmless old dirty talk we use as roleplay in the room lol!this site sound horrible!!

I really cant believe anybody would agree i no look like my pictures and that i no provide the services i offer.

sorry for going on and on i just want to get off my chest zena xxx

Hi Zena,

I know from personal experience how distressing it is for you to feel that you are being discussed in this way. All I can say is that you must try to ignore the negativity that sometimes is rife in this industry and concentrate on continuing to give the service that you are proud of. Those who know you and have enjoyed their time with you will spread the word and the nasty comments will be forgotten.

Be happy x

Hi Zena,

I know from personal experience how distressing it is for you to feel that you are being discussed in this way. All I can say is that you must try to ignore the negativity that sometimes is rife in this industry and concentrate on continuing to give the service that you are proud of. Those who know you and have enjoyed their time with you will spread the word and the nasty comments will be forgotten.

Be happy x

Thankyou Clare you sound realy lovely girl xx

My spell check on so this should all make sense.

Hiya i have been told by a friend i work with that i have a stalker who is client that is posting things about me on another website.This website need personal details to access which i dont like give so i can no check.I have alot of regulars so i dont no who this can be, i get on very well with all my clients so i cant think of anybody that makes me feel this way or gives me that vibe.

It has also been said on this website by somebody that i look nothing like my pictures and that i no provide the services that are on my profile??!!I really cant believe anybody that know me can agree with this.My pictures last 1s been take on 26 july this year and only 3 that are used have been very lightly touched up and you can see the others if look closely have detail in them to show they no be touch up at all!Michael photographer is so good they dont need. Also not 1 of my reports the 1st 1 written on july 1st this year have said i no look like my pictures.

I am very proud my pictures and find them very liberating.I come from a country where a woman is not even allowed to show her hair in public never mind her body.How we look is forgotten.I have just had some more taken on 29 this month as i enjoy so much.

The only time i have not been able to perform a very special service was just after i had tooth broken and wisdom tooth taken out.Everybody who know me understand it was only temporary so were fine that i could not provide that service at that time.it was recently but im fine now. There was 1 guy who was very angry and negative that i could not provide this service.He had no care for the health implications which just made me i was right not to as he had no regard for his health, well i do and have regular checks at gum clinic.The only other time i will not provide this service is if the guys hygiene is in question or there is a funny smell which can be symptom of infection.Ofcourse nobody like to be told these things but i have to be honest if that happens.

this website also apparently calls all us girls very horrible names and talks nasty about us.We girls provide a very important public service, and guys who enjoy using our services should not talk about us in this way.unless its just harmless old dirty talk we use as roleplay in the room lol!this site sound horrible!!

I really cant believe anybody would agree i no look like my pictures and that i no provide the services i offer.

sorry for going on and on i just want to get off my chest zena xxx

Hi

What site is it? Can you not complain to a moderator?

Linc09

Hi Zena,

Be happy x

Can only agree with Claire. As someone who has certainly enjoyed thier time(s) with Zena, I'm astounded that anyone should have bad things to say about her services, skills or indeed photos. She's honestly a great girl- read her may positive FRs (not only mine!)

Hi

What site is it? Can you not complain to a moderator?

Linc09

I doubt that moderators of the site Zena had in mind will take any actions. Punter put his own view, the only way is for Zena, is to respond on that forum, which I would not advise her too. She already did so here, albeit not directly to this client, since he is banned from posting here, AFAIK. (In fact this forum full of the previous members who been banned from posting, or some have rather sensitive dispositions of the amount of girls posting on PNMB, the direct and honest Wgs responses here, which were posting in the manner, what "they would not like to hear". Also ganged uped "sisterhood" was somehow upsetting for theirs egos)

Zena: I second Claire's reply, and you don't need to give any personal details to register on "other" forum and post response there. Well: not more details when you registered on Punternet Forum. (but as I said before, I would not advise you to)

Edited by Xenia

Ah I know who you are on about and where, the only time I bothered to check out that site, I know he is a regular of where you girls work would serve him right if he was told to feck off on his next booking if he is going to carry on like this unchecked on another site. Never been a fan of the guy.

I recently stumbled across a couple of bad reviews about me on another site, posted under another York girls profile, the kind of posts where you can put in any old date/time names etc, going on about how I was off my face and just another junkie feeding her habit, I sent a message to the forum owners with a link to real reviews and asked them to make up their own mind on how true they were, they sent me back a message saying they removed them, good luck with that on the forum you are posted on tho, the whole purpose of starting their own is so they can be twattish unchecked.

S x

The forum you refer to is a seething pit of venomous vipers and you're best not going on there. We have received feedback both good and bad on there but there 'WG should put up or shut up' attitude is frankly staggering. The most recent load of bilge is that we're lying about our prices !!

Hi Zena,

I do have access to the site that you mention and my first point to make would be that you are being discussed under the title of 'Good Providers'. The bad news is that the person who started the thread has been banned for having created 3 seperate accounts. This person was promoting you and sadly due to the fact that they were in a way 'touting' you it makes all the great stuff said nil and void. It is a shame, as in the main it was a balanced debate on your merits and downfalls and I personally wasn't happy when people made comment when they had never met you. Not sure how anyone can have an opinion when it is based on 'hearsay?'.

What I will say though, although I'm sure it is of little consolation to you. I doubt it will make any difference to your work or reputation and if you did decide to join and put your side forward, it would be greatfully recieved by the members. Others have gone on to defend themselves and have been treated with respect for doing so.

The forum you refer to is a seething pit of venomous vipers and you're best not going on there. We have received feedback both good and bad on there but there 'WG should put up or shut up' attitude is frankly staggering. The most recent load of bilge is that we're lying about our prices !!

Blimey,

I am pretty sure I am not a member of that forum

How about banning that particular person from your premises in the future? I am sure the girls would appreciate the gesture.

And Zena, do not let it get you down. You have so many brilliant FR's and this particular guy always rants when he does not get the hardcore experiences he so craves.

Edited by Danish Pia

How about banning that particular person from your premises in the future? I am sure the girls would appreciate the gesture.

And Zena, do not let it get you down. You have so many brilliant FR's and this particular guy always rants when he does not get the hardcore experiences he so craves.

Why should he be banned ?

Because he had the ordasity to speak out, I beleive the issue stems from a specific service being declined due to health reasons,

I would find that frustrating, surely it would have been better not to work untill fit & able to do so.

Regarding the 'Brilliant FR's' what has now been exposed on the forum the lady is complaining about, surely calls these into question.

thankyou Pia. Since wrting this thread i have had a proper look at the other site have to say it is not as bad as i was expecting but still very unpleasant and i no like the way we are called prozzies if anything more serious is write on there i might considere saying something but for now the only site i will be posting on is this 1 because it has a code of conduct and does not allow us girls to get called horrible names.Looks like a client has tri to stick up for me but has got carried away its good to know the negative guy is banned from here and it seems he is just being nasty because he could no get his own way.Thanks to all the girls and every1 for encouragment feel better now :D zena xxx

Ironically the person has stated he has not visited us as he does not believe we charge so little in Central London. His loss I suppose if he won't come and experience it for himself.

In regards to the forum in question i find it laughable that all these blokes hiding behind their nics are throwing their weight around. They rounded on Chloe X and it was like watching a pack of wolves pulling a deer to bits, sickening. Chloe stood her ground and got banned. Personally i think they should not allow WG's or Service Providers on there then the 'boys' can all play nicely without any distractions.

Sorry Pia just re read this. Do you mean ban the client who made the comments re Zena or our prices. They're two different clients.

Why should he be banned ?

Because he had the ordasity to speak out, I beleive the issue stems from a specific service being declined due to health reasons,

I would find that frustrating, surely it would have been better not to work untill fit & able to do so.

Regarding the 'Brilliant FR's' what has now been exposed on the forum the lady is complaining about, surely calls these into question.

Excuse me softlad but all my field reports are genuine and yes maybe i should no work until my mouth was better but that does not mean a client should be nasty as it was only temporary and he could have come to visit me again and experienced what he want and i certainly was not rude to him.May i ask if you have met me or had service with me?If not then please dont bring anything into question as it is not your place.The whole point is if you have not met me then you dont have an opinion or right to question anything about me

'Softlad' like your name lol just because 1 guy write something bad about me does not bring all my frs into question especially when he has been banned from this site and many of my reports are write by popular reportes.Yet again somebody who has never met me is making a comment thay have no right to.Come and see for yourself then post :P

Hi Zena,

Be happy x

Well said Claire I agree. :)

Excuse me softlad but all my field reports are genuine and yes maybe i should no work until my mouth was better but that does not mean a client should be nasty as it was only temporary and he could have come to visit me again and experienced what he want and i certainly was not rude to him.May i ask if you have met me or had service with me?If not then please dont bring anything into question as it is not your place.The whole point is if you have not met me then you dont have an opinion or right to question anything about me

missZenaX, I have not met you, and as you say yourself perhaps you should have waited before resuming work, with reference to your health on the day in question.

Personally I don't think anyone would have held that against you.

You say I have no right to comment as I haven't met you, What about all the people sideing with you ?

Have they met you? had a service?

Someone with multple Knick's has been fighting your corner, been discovered and subsequently banned from another site.

what I am saying is this does no body any favours, in fact the opposite,

it questions all your other good work.

S.L.

I have all sympathy with you and really do hate malicious gossip and negativity from the arsewipes who infect this business, but is this really the place to post a rebuttal to a field report on another site?

If you believe he is stalking you shouldnt you post in the warnings section or inform the police?

I hope you resolve your problem soon.

'Softlad' like your name lol just because 1 guy write something bad about me does not bring all my frs into question especially when he has been banned from this site and many of my reports are write by popular reportes.Yet again somebody who has never met me is making a comment thay have no right to.Come and see for yourself then post :P

missZenaX, these forums are only a tiny part of the industry and you may find the negative things which have been said may infact bring you business and those who champion you may go out of their way to make bookings in order to give you positive feedback. I think it must be a British thing.

I agree with all what you say thanks girls and thankyou softlad i understand your take on things and it is wise advice.i guess bad press is better than no press at all.Somethingelse now has made me burst in2 fits of laughter, apparently 'real' persian girls especially goodlooking 1s are 2 smart to become working girls.What a truly idiotic and stupid thing to say- again by somebody who dont know me.We have working girls in iran 2 you know there are working girls in every country because there are men in every country duh and there are also many religions in iran not just islam.Thankyou for not coming to see me the person who wrote this.Better i dont go on there anymore as its pathetic.Going swimming now. :D

What I will say though, although I'm sure it is of little consolation to you. I doubt it will make any difference to your work or reputation and if you did decide to join and put your side forward, it would be greatfully recieved by the members. Others have gone on to defend themselves and have been treated with respect for doing so.

Is that what you think Kate. Maybe you should read what they say about you on the private forum for just the "good old boys"

If you perceive the way they talk about service providers as respect your deluded. The only reason your there is enemy of your enemy. I would invite every single one of them that spits WG to say it to my face. Cowards the lot of em.

Zana

I feel for you I do but its par for the course. You have the HOD crew around you to cushion the blow so I would not give the matter another thought. Bottom line is everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how deluded. Also I doubt it would of collected much viewing without you drawing attention to it. Next week it will be someone else and so on because their mindset looks for fault where normal men seek pleasure.

havent been on the board for a while as i have been touring in ireland and scotland could someone either pm me or put the name of this website /forum that is being talked about

thanks PB

Hi Zena,

I do have access to the site that you mention and my first point to make would be that you are being discussed under the title of 'Good Providers'. The bad news is that the person who started the thread has been banned for having created 3 seperate accounts. This person was promoting you and sadly due to the fact that they were in a way 'touting' you it makes all the great stuff said nil and void. It is a shame, as in the main it was a balanced debate on your merits and downfalls and I personally wasn't happy when people made comment when they had never met you. Not sure how anyone can have an opinion when it is based on 'hearsay?'.

Kate I take you are Poppy on there from your pictures. You and Lucy are probably the only woman that post on there. I don't know why you would want to post there because all I can see is a group of school boys with a sickening attitude towards women giving any normal person from outside the industry reason to believe that men that use our services are women hating, aggressive misogynists. There pack mentality is sickening and they hand pick the women they allow to post purely to indulge themselves, I have seen you questioned many times and back down stating you had not read the post properly.

They comment on people they have never met, they talk about premises they have never been to as if they are some sort of font of knowledge. They slap each other on the back when one finds a new girl to slate and then pick her to bits whilst spitting out prozzie and whore. I am not a sensitive person, I can handle any name you want to call me but bullying on a unmoderated forum run by a bunch of sad fools that obviously have issues with the paid sex scene is not a place I think any working girl should condone.

I cannot find anything posted on there that helps the industry in the publics eye it just proves that perhaps there is a darker side to the Industry where aggressive groups of men trade tips and information on the youngest or most willing new flesh.