Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hungrr

Thinking About Punting

12 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I've been reading Punternet for a few weeks now but have never decided to register and post. I'm thinking of having a punt, just to see what it's like. I've never been in a long-term relationship, i'm only 18 and i'm a virgin. I was wondering if it's a good decision to get into this so early on and lose my virginity to a WG. Also, if I do decide to go ahead, where should I start? I'm really quite shy so I would prefer to have a private indivual rather than an agency/parlour type thing. Please advise!!

Hi there,

I've been reading Punternet for a few weeks now but have never decided to register and post. I'm thinking of having a punt, just to see what it's like. I've never been in a long-term relationship, i'm only 18 and i'm a virgin. I was wondering if it's a good decision to get into this so early on and lose my virginity to a WG. Also, if I do decide to go ahead, where should I start? I'm really quite shy so I would prefer to have a private indivual rather than an agency/parlour type thing. Please advise!!

It really depends on so much as to whether it would be a good idea for you, and from how you've posted I'd definitely say hold out for a girlfriend, or the opportunity to get some sex is the none paid for sector. It's not long until Christmas, get yourself invited to some parties and hone those skills. Make sure you use contraception. And being a virgin at 18 isn't any big deal as you find the best lovers tend to be those who started a little later than the age of consent.

James123 gives some great advice on the Never Had a Girlfriend thread.

Edited by Melanieabz

Hi there,

I think that experiences vary greatly, but it is worth remembering that you can't have a second go at losing your virginity - so to speak.

I would think first, and think again before making a decision on whether this is how you want to proceed. I write as someone who was even older :huh: when I lost my virginity. In spite of the frustration of the long wait for that day, I still look back fondly on that experience with my first girlfriend :) .

It used to be traditional, unless its an urban myth, for french guys to go to the 'experienced woman' in their village/town to lose their cherry. It's not very commonplace in this country and I can never make my mind up whether I think its a good thing to do. Its not a problem at 18 to wait, honestly, but if it feels like a big weight to carry then you may be best off getting rid of it. The come back here and ask again.

I was wondering if it's a good decision to get into this so early on and lose my virginity to a WG. Also, if I do decide to go ahead, where should I start? I'm really quite shy so I would prefer to have a private indivual rather than an agency/parlour type thing. Please advise!!

I lost my v-plates to a WG (late twenties). When I mentioned my inexperience/nerves to the girl, her response was "chill out, it's only sex". She was so right. The punt was fun and I enjoyed myself, but afterwards I was like "really, I wasted so much energy stressing and worrying about that?". It was worth the money though, to demystify sex and play around with a naked chick. I was much more relaxed around women afterwards, I found it easier to flirt knowing the endgame wasn't a big scary thing.

As for the your age and cherishing your virginity... chill out, it's only sex :). It's not going to blow your mind or change your life (ish), so if you're curious and want to have sex, then go for it. Book and hour with and indy, and tell her you're really inexperienced (I made up some bullshit about not being a virgin, but feeling like one... but in hindsight I wish I'd just been 100% honest); ask for lots of kissing/cuddling and take it from there.

I'm always bemused when old hand punters... who most likely "grab" as much sex as they can get legitimately... recommend hanging on a bit a longer. I guess I'm a hardened cynic but I really don't buy the line that there's some semi-mystical quality about virginity that makes it worth preserving. My own view is that sex is one of life's few reliable pleasures, and you should get stuck in as soon as practically possible. Apart from anything else, very pleasant to be able to (eventually) give your first serious girlfriend a more pleasurable experience.

BUT... and this is a major caveat to my earlier "go for it" stance... its got to be something you're sure you want to do for sound, positive reasons. And certainly avoid punting for now if you take setbacks to heart. (Setbacks abound in the world of punting, especially in ones early forays.)

Edited by jackdaw

Apart from anything else, very pleasant to be able to (eventually) give your first serious girlfriend a more pleasurable experience.

This can definitely be the case but it can have it's downside too - there are clients I've met over the years who haven't been able to make the jump from P4P to relationships after choosing it as a way to lose the virginity. You find a female, pay your money, you have a good time, you will never be 100% sure if, or how good of a time she had, the experience is put away in a little box, all easy.

Surveys show that men who start early regret it. I dont believe a word of that. Get rid of your virginity asap, this week. I had to wait a while to lose mine, not because of lack of opportunity, but cos I needed circumcised. I was 19 or 20, I regret the wasted years, they wont come back. Sex is indeed a reliable pleasure, its also essential to your health. Sex for free is fine, but you will also find no end of woman in the "free sector" who will manipulate your sexual needs for their own ends. Visit a wg, it will not traumatise you, it will just be an addition to your sexual cv. The only question to ask yourself is can I afford this.

I agree with almost everthing the last few posters have said.

Not getting any sex, when other people around you are,can be very frustrating. If you have no alternative other than a WG then you should go for it. One thing though, in my own experiences with WGs, the vast marjority have been wonderful experiences, but 2-3 have been complete crap....a first time experience needs to be amazing, as it will be a memory that stays with you forever, so very careful planning will be required....a girl with exceptional reviews is needed or even better a personal recommendation and it goes without saying, she needs to tick all the boxes, lookswise.

Thanks for all your replies, their of great help and i'll contemplate wether or not it's the path I want to take.

Hi,I would say that you are too young to punt,you have many years ahead of you to find out how wonderful a relationship can be with a real girlfriend,don't worry about losing your virginity just yet.

As suggested,Christmas is around the corner so perhaps you could try to get to some parties and find a lovely girl,anyway,remember that even if you do find a girl, you've got to give her time,don't rush to the sex thing untill you are both ready.

With respect to the all WGs, it's better to lose your virginity to someone you really love so when you look back, you have fond memories rather than knowing you lost it to a stranger and had to pay for it,you'd never truthfully be able to tell anyone how you lost it.

WGs are there for a reason,they provide a service that for us,fills a need,OK they do it for pay but, I think I'm right in saying that most of us respect them for what they do for us, I certainly respect the girls and know that they sometimes put up with some right idiots.

Punt if you must, there is no shame in it and the ladies that do it should always be respected but, best to lose it to someone you really LOVE. Good luck in whatever you do.

My advise to you Young boy is NO NO NO you should not even be on this site, you should be meeting lots of young girls your age or younger getting some experience, you want to jump straight into the deep end without even learning to swim, when your hearts been broken a few times, and you have some gray hairs round you balls come back